Jump to topic:

The rise of Far-Right wing parties in Europe

UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 11:33:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This is an intresting topic to discuss but I am currently too lazy to start the discussion so here is a video that address the topic:

https://www.youtube.com...

You have various far right wing (some openly fascist, while others euphemistically called "Nationalist") becoming more popular in Europe, you have the Golden Dawn in Greece, the Svoboda in Ukraine and the NPD in Germany. Some say this is a result of growing societal and cultural tensions between immigrants (whom often tend to come from the Middle East or Muslim World) and ethnic Europeans.

The subject is EXTREMELY controversial (at least in my eyes), almost every video I went on addressing the topic had a comment section that simply dissolved into a violent, hate filled flame war.

So is their an actual rise of far right parties in Europe or should I take off my tin-foil hat?
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
1Percenter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 7:54:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/6/2015 11:33:03 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
This is an intresting topic to discuss but I am currently too lazy to start the discussion so here is a video that address the topic:

https://www.youtube.com...

You have various far right wing (some openly fascist, while others euphemistically called "Nationalist") becoming more popular in Europe, you have the Golden Dawn in Greece, the Svoboda in Ukraine and the NPD in Germany. Some say this is a result of growing societal and cultural tensions between immigrants (whom often tend to come from the Middle East or Muslim World) and ethnic Europeans.

The subject is EXTREMELY controversial (at least in my eyes), almost every video I went on addressing the topic had a comment section that simply dissolved into a violent, hate filled flame war.

So is their an actual rise of far right parties in Europe or should I take off my tin-foil hat?

There is indeed a rising of far-right and Nationalist parties in Europe. It will not end until Islam has been forcibly expelled from the continent for the third time. The multiculturalists are desperate to paint any nationalist rising as synonymous with Neo-Nazism/Facism, which is ironic because when all is said and done, it is the multiculturalists and the bloodshed caused by their policies that will likely be remembered with more scorn and contempt than Hitler and Nazism.