Jump to topic:

Is Norway imperialist now?

Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 10:49:26 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Or does Al Qaeda, ahem, really just hate the West regardless, with all the "Fighting imperialism" stuff being BS? :P
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 10:58:49 AM
At 7/16/2010 10:49:26 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Or does Al Qaeda, ahem, really just hate the West regardless, with all the "Fighting imperialism" stuff being BS? :P

Yea, Norway is the reason why most arabs live like medieval serfs. Evil western oppressors.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 7:49:16 PM
At 7/16/2010 6:29:32 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I wasn't aware that Norway had any involvement in the middle east.

They have a slight and useless contribution to the forces in a quiet part of Afghanistan.

Oh, and they give lots of foreign aid to Arab governments :P.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.