The Malaysian Airlines MH370 is in Kazakhstan

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 7:03:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
http://nymag.com...

I'm going to summarize this for you all... it's not a perfect summary and it's not going to answer all your questions, but it will answer a lot of them.

I know it sounds wild. I know it sounds crazy. Look at the pictures, if you do nothing else in this article.

Jeff Wise is a guy who, I think, has reasonably figured it out. His argument makes sense.

On Boeing 777s, the electronics and equipment bay can be accessed in the front of the first class cabin which means that bad people could have changed the way the satellite transmissions worked and take over the flight controls. There is strong evidence to suggest that the E/E bay was accessed, the satcom system disconnected and rebooted whereupon it left military radar behind. The only way to do that would be to turn off half the plane's electrical system and pull three particular circuit breakers, which is a maneuver that only very sophisticated wrongdoers could have pulled off (like Russian special forces guys, for example). If these SOB's turned on the satcom, they could have led a false trail suggesting that the plane went somewhere that it did not. Read: they could have misdirected the evidence trail intentionally.

This could have only happened in one of the newer Boeings, which were equipped with Honeywell Satcoms, on a flight path that goes over a large body of water, in a region covered by an Immersat satellite that was low on fuel. Why? Because only when those specific conditions were right could a plane be stolen in such a way that it appeared to have disappeared out of thin air. The MH370 flight met all of these conditions.

The plane's route (if we throw out the false breadcrumb trail) suggests it landed in Kazakhstan, and was concealed in a building built specifically for the purpose of housing this plane, which was then torn down several days after the plane went missing. There are more details in the article, but there is a lot of hard and circumstantial evidence to suggest that that plane is in Kazakhstan. The only question now is this: why?
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 7:15:17 PM
At 3/9/2015 7:03:44 PM, YYW wrote:

I'm going to summarize this for you all... it's not a perfect summary and it's not going to answer all your questions, but it will answer a lot of them.

I know it sounds wild. I know it sounds crazy. Look at the pictures, if you do nothing else in this article.

Jeff Wise is a guy who, I think, has reasonably figured it out. His argument makes sense.

On Boeing 777s, the electronics and equipment bay can be accessed in the front of the first class cabin which means that bad people could have changed the way the satellite transmissions worked and take over the flight controls. There is strong evidence to suggest that the E/E bay was accessed, the satcom system disconnected and rebooted whereupon it left military radar behind. The only way to do that would be to turn off half the plane's electrical system and pull three particular circuit breakers, which is a maneuver that only very sophisticated wrongdoers could have pulled off (like Russian special forces guys, for example). If these SOB's turned on the satcom, they could have led a false trail suggesting that the plane went somewhere that it did not. Read: they could have misdirected the evidence trail intentionally.

This could have only happened in one of the newer Boeings, which were equipped with Honeywell Satcoms, on a flight path that goes over a large body of water, in a region covered by an Immersat satellite that was low on fuel. Why? Because only when those specific conditions were right could a plane be stolen in such a way that it appeared to have disappeared out of thin air. The MH370 flight met all of these conditions.

The plane's route (if we throw out the false breadcrumb trail) suggests it landed in Kazakhstan, and was concealed in a building built specifically for the purpose of housing this plane, which was then torn down several days after the plane went missing. There are more details in the article, but there is a lot of hard and circumstantial evidence to suggest that that plane is in Kazakhstan. The only question now is this: why?

The "Why?" always gets me when I read conspiracy theories about this which is why I tend to believe the plane is at the bottom of the ocean.

It seems anyone with the sophistication to pull this off could probably buy or build their own plane.

Why would they steel one and hide it? If it was terrorist why did they just crash the plane into something when they had it? When do they plan on using it, it has been a year already.
Chuz-Life
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 7:20:06 PM
At 3/9/2015 7:15:17 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

Why would they steel one and hide it? If it was terrorist why did they just crash the plane into something when they had it? When do they plan on using it, it has been a year already.

I can think of several reasons for doing that. None of them have a good ending.
"Sooner or later, the Supreme Court of the Unites States is going to have explain how a 'child in the womb' is a person enough to be recognized as a MURDER victim under our fetal homicide laws but how they are not persons enough to qualify for any other Constitutional protections" ~ Chuz Life

http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 7:33:57 PM

The "Why?" always gets me when I read conspiracy theories about this which is why I tend to believe the plane is at the bottom of the ocean.

It seems anyone with the sophistication to pull this off could probably buy or build their own plane.

They would steal it and hide it if it was state sponsored (read: the damn russians did it) to avoid an international incident.

Did you read the article in full?
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 7:34:14 PM
At 3/9/2015 7:20:06 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:

I can think of several reasons for doing that. None of them have a good ending.

I agree.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 9:47:52 PM

The proposed flight path takes it right over the Fergana Valley, a pretty heavily populated area with several cities. I doubt that it wouldn't have been picked up by any equipment.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 10:02:24 PM
At 3/9/2015 9:47:52 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

The proposed flight path takes it right over the Fergana Valley, a pretty heavily populated area with several cities. I doubt that it wouldn't have been picked up by any equipment.

We don't know that it wasn't...
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 10:16:54 PM
At 3/9/2015 10:02:24 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/9/2015 9:47:52 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

We don't know that it wasn't...

It probably would have caused a ruckus. I know that Russia has those three under its thumb, but it controls them by exploiting the very ethnic tensions which would have caused all three of them to flip the f*ck out if an unidentified aircraft entered their airspace. I just can't see all of those radar operators being sworn into perpetual silence in a feasible manner, especially since it passes the largest airport in central asia.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
mralstoner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2015 7:48:11 PM
Jeff's theory sounds credible. I read his short Kindle book and it all rings true.

However, one point of difference. Russia is an ally of China. Two thirds of the passengers were Chinese. There is no way Putin would upset the Chinese like that.

So, if Jeff's theory is correct then China mus be involved.

Further evidence might be the dramatic grieving of Chinese relatives. Sometimes I wonder if they are overacting.

As for motive? Maybe a distraction away from Putin's invasion of Ukraine, which happened around the same time. Maybe China wants to snoop around under the guise of searching. Maybe it's a play from The Art Of War to disorietate and confuse the enemy. Hard to say.