Jump to topic:

Christianity is authoritarian.

EarthWriter8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 2:45:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The very nature of the 10 Commandments (as you ironically cite) are contrary to Libertarian values. George W. Bush is a Satanist, not a Christian. He's a member of Skull & Bones which is a Satanic cult for the wealthy.

Everything that has happened over the past 250,000 thousand years has been part of the global conspiracy. Though, the global conspiracy itself started about 8,000 years ago when the Brotherhood of the Snake (earliest form of Illuminati) set out to create a New World Order. All throughout history, the ideological and genetic lineages of this ancient order have been placed in positions of power in various countries and have been all the way to the present.

All the conspiracies are part of the web of what is called the global conspiracy and they all link to the Illuminati. Carnegie is Illuminati along with his buddy Rockefeller.

I've said it a million times before and ill say it again. The 911 Commission already admitted that the government agreed to lie about 911. I'm tired of posting the link, look it up.

The Earth is alive, not the Moon. That's an artificial satellite that was put into our orbit. Why do you think the Moon doesn't spin? The dark side of the moon is always facing away from us because that's where they keep hidden lunar bases that would be visible to a telescope if it were to face us. Conspiracy theorists have all the facts and information, and the deniers are the ones ignoring the evidence and call it a theory.

Btw, there have been artifacts recovered from UFO sightings and there have even been clear video footage of a UFO making a crop circle.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 3:17:22 PM
At 4/1/2015 2:45:07 PM, EarthWriter8 wrote:
The very nature of the 10 Commandments (as you ironically cite) are contrary to Libertarian values. George W. Bush is a Satanist, not a Christian. He's a member of Skull & Bones which is a Satanic cult for the wealthy.

Everything that has happened over the past 250,000 thousand years has been part of the global conspiracy. Though, the global conspiracy itself started about 8,000 years ago when the Brotherhood of the Snake (earliest form of Illuminati) set out to create a New World Order. All throughout history, the ideological and genetic lineages of this ancient order have been placed in positions of power in various countries and have been all the way to the present.

All the conspiracies are part of the web of what is called the global conspiracy and they all link to the Illuminati. Carnegie is Illuminati along with his buddy Rockefeller.

I've said it a million times before and ill say it again. The 911 Commission already admitted that the government agreed to lie about 911. I'm tired of posting the link, look it up.

The Earth is alive, not the Moon. That's an artificial satellite that was put into our orbit. Why do you think the Moon doesn't spin? The dark side of the moon is always facing away from us because that's where they keep hidden lunar bases that would be visible to a telescope if it were to face us. Conspiracy theorists have all the facts and information, and the deniers are the ones ignoring the evidence and call it a theory.

Btw, there have been artifacts recovered from UFO sightings and there have even been clear video footage of a UFO making a crop circle.

kfc
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 5:48:18 PM
Every ideology is authoritarian. It's my way or the highway.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 10:52:52 PM

LOL
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
sdavio
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 11:26:43 PM

I'd recommend focusing on just one of these points at a time so that people can actually see your justifications and get their head around it, rather than throwing it all at us altogether like that.
"Logic is the money of the mind." - Karl Marx