Jump to topic:

Tom Cotton

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 8:54:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
There are a number of disgraces to the Republican Party these days. Ted Cruz, perhaps, is the most prominent among them -at least if we're measuring prominence by visibility. But, there are more insidious disgraces out there... people who are not only disgraces to the Republican Party, but people whose very presence in the American political process tarnish it... people like Tom Cotton.

This guy had the temerity to say that "gays have it pretty good" in the United States because they're not executed.... like they are in Iran. I want to let that sink in for a minute.

He actually said that.

I'm not a guy who gets especially concerned about political correctness, any more than I'm a guy who is particularly concerned with multiculturalism and the like... but Tom Cotton is two strikes in.

The first outlandishly stupid thing he did was pen a letter to Iran trying to sack Obama's nuclear deal (in violation of a few different laws, and a number of judicial precedents establishing the President as the 'sole organ' of US foreign policy) when Cotton has zero foreign policy experience and barely any experience as a politician in general. Oh, btw... Obama just closed that nuclear deal.

But first this green little twerp oversteps the president, and then he goes and says that gays have it pretty good because they aren't executed...

There was a time when this sort of sh!t would be unthinkable; where no politician, no matter how obnoxious or ambitious, would do what he does. But, this guy wants to suck Ted Cruz off. Pathetic. I hope he loses his next election, and that no employer will hire him. He has no place in DC... he belongs in the cotton fields of Arkansas... performing manual labor for the rest of his life.
Tsar of DDO
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 8:59:15 PM
At 4/3/2015 8:54:42 PM, YYW wrote:
There are a number of disgraces to the Republican Party these days. Ted Cruz, perhaps, is the most prominent among them -at least if we're measuring prominence by visibility. But, there are more insidious disgraces out there... people who are not only disgraces to the Republican Party, but people whose very presence in the American political process tarnish it... people like Tom Cotton.

This guy had the temerity to say that "gays have it pretty good" in the United States because they're not executed.... like they are in Iran. I want to let that sink in for a minute.

He actually said that.

I'm not a guy who gets especially concerned about political correctness, any more than I'm a guy who is particularly concerned with multiculturalism and the like... but Tom Cotton is two strikes in.

The first outlandishly stupid thing he did was pen a letter to Iran trying to sack Obama's nuclear deal (in violation of a few different laws, and a number of judicial precedents establishing the President as the 'sole organ' of US foreign policy) when Cotton has zero foreign policy experience and barely any experience as a politician in general. Oh, btw... Obama just closed that nuclear deal.

But first this green little twerp oversteps the president, and then he goes and says that gays have it pretty good because they aren't executed...

There was a time when this sort of sh!t would be unthinkable; where no politician, no matter how obnoxious or ambitious, would do what he does. But, this guy wants to suck Ted Cruz off. Pathetic. I hope he loses his next election, and that no employer will hire him. He has no place in DC... he belongs in the cotton fields of Arkansas... performing manual labor for the rest of his life.

maybe he's just trying to convince himself that gays have it pretty good so that he'll be comfortable with revealing to the world his relationship with Ted Cruz
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 9:00:43 PM
At 4/3/2015 8:59:15 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 4/3/2015 8:54:42 PM, YYW wrote:

He actually said that.

maybe he's just trying to convince himself that gays have it pretty good so that he'll be comfortable with revealing to the world his relationship with Ted Cruz

I mean... I don't fault him for getting down on his knees... but seriously... I don't usually want to vomit whenever I see/hear about someone... but Cotton has that uniquely repulsing quality.
Tsar of DDO