Jump to topic:

Who said this?

comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 8:44:03 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
(ii) You are the nation that permits Usury, which has been forbidden by all the religions. Yet you build your economy and investments on Usury. As a result of this, in all its different forms and guises, the Jews have taken control of your economy, through which they have then taken control of your media, and now control all aspects of your life making you their servants and achieving their aims at your expense; precisely what Benjamin Franklin warned you against.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 9:47:40 AM
Okay... in a complete moment of wackiness I am going to say JFK.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 9:49:46 AM
At 7/27/2010 9:45:47 AM, Rob1Billion wrote:
I cheated and googled it.
*isn't telling*

Just did the same. I was expecting it to be someone slightly unexpected.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 9:50:53 AM
At 7/27/2010 9:49:46 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 7/27/2010 9:45:47 AM, Rob1Billion wrote:
I cheated and googled it.
*isn't telling*

Just did the same. I was expecting it to be someone slightly unexpected.

Not really,

Osama bin laden.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 9:54:44 AM
At 7/27/2010 8:44:03 AM, comoncents wrote:
(ii) You are the nation that permits Usury, which has been forbidden by all the religions. Yet you build your economy and investments on Usury. As a result of this, in all its different forms and guises, the Jews have taken control of your economy, through which they have then taken control of your media, and now control all aspects of your life making you their servants and achieving their aims at your expense; precisely what Benjamin Franklin warned you against.

The point of this question is?
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Rob1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 9:55:40 AM
Considering there is zero Jewish propaganda in our media I would say it is unlikely... Unless I just don't know how to identify Jewish propaganda!

Wouldn't Jews in our media try to sway some of us away from Christianity and Atheism towards classic Judaism? I get a little confused on the whole subject because Judaism is simply Christianity without the second half or something... It's all rubbish to me I guess.
Master P is the end result of capitalism.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 9:56:17 AM
At 7/27/2010 9:51:30 AM, comoncents wrote:
Is it true.

Have the Jews taken over our media?

So it has been said. Although i don't think Rupert is Jewish is he?
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 9:56:56 AM
At 7/27/2010 9:54:44 AM, lovelife wrote:

Is it true?

(my bad, forgot that part.)
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 9:59:04 AM
At 7/27/2010 9:56:56 AM, comoncents wrote:

Is it true?

I never knew of Franklin making such a warning. I read his biography, or one of them, and i do not remember such a stance. JBlake may know better.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 9:59:53 AM
At 7/27/2010 9:51:30 AM, comoncents wrote:
Is it true.

Have the Jews taken over our media?

I am certain they are disproportionately overepresented in the media, but I suspect the otherwise the idea has little merit.
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 12:17:34 PM
At 7/27/2010 9:59:04 AM, innomen wrote:
At 7/27/2010 9:56:56 AM, comoncents wrote:

Is it true?

I never knew of Franklin making such a warning. I read his biography, or one of them, and i do not remember such a stance. JBlake may know better.

I agree. I never heard of it till Osama said it.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 12:22:07 PM
At 7/27/2010 12:17:34 PM, comoncents wrote:

I agree. I never heard of it till Osama said it.

Probably not the most reliable source.