Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Dumbest Political Youtube Channel

Greyparrot
Posts: 20,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 5:50:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I subscribed.
Crying about how much the Trump wall is going to cost is like a heroin addict complaining about how much the needles cost.
Varrack
Posts: 2,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 5:52:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/11/2015 5:51:23 PM, ConceptEagle wrote:
At 4/11/2015 4:12:01 PM, Varrack wrote:
I subscribed too, lol.

Why?

His vids are pretty humorous.
ConceptEagle
Posts: 25
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 5:53:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
This youtuber is the same idiot who tried to connect gun rights to the Holocaust when refuting a German citizen's point.

He also showed a video of himself getting assaulted -in reality, he started the fight and the clip he showed was edited.
ConceptEagle
Posts: 25
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 5:53:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/11/2015 5:52:26 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 4/11/2015 5:51:23 PM, ConceptEagle wrote:
At 4/11/2015 4:12:01 PM, Varrack wrote:
I subscribed too, lol.

Why?

His vids are pretty humorous.

lol
Varrack
Posts: 2,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 5:55:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/11/2015 5:53:24 PM, ConceptEagle wrote:
This youtuber is the same idiot who tried to connect gun rights to the Holocaust when refuting a German citizen's point.

Well, guns were banned in the Holocaust.

He also showed a video of himself getting assaulted -in reality, he started the fight and the clip he showed was edited.
ConceptEagle
Posts: 25
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 6:06:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/11/2015 5:55:53 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 4/11/2015 5:53:24 PM, ConceptEagle wrote:
This youtuber is the same idiot who tried to connect gun rights to the Holocaust when refuting a German citizen's point.

Well, guns were banned in the Holocaust.

He also showed a video of himself getting assaulted -in reality, he started the fight and the clip he showed was edited.

My point is, he tried to make a personal attack on that person specifically because he was German.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 6:14:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/10/2015 5:41:51 PM, ConceptEagle wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

LOL he is the dumbest youtuber I could find.

Awesome Video (Mostly):
https://m.youtube.com...
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 6:25:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/11/2015 6:14:04 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 4/10/2015 5:41:51 PM, ConceptEagle wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

LOL he is the dumbest youtuber I could find.

Awesome Video (Mostly):
https://m.youtube.com...

And this:
https://m.youtube.com...
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
TN05
Posts: 4,796
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 6:25:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Stephen Crowder is awesome.

Dumbest channel is TYT. Their movie reviews aren't bad but their political show is laughable at best.
We, homo sapiens of the planet Earth, are the people of Debate.org, an online debating website owned by Juggle, and will aspire to increase the quality of debates, polls, mafia on said website, to be sufficient, meeting high standards of success and satisfaction in all areas, to consider it as "great", or superb and spectacular, again for the first time in years
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 6:27:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/11/2015 6:25:09 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 4/11/2015 6:14:04 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 4/10/2015 5:41:51 PM, ConceptEagle wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

LOL he is the dumbest youtuber I could find.

Awesome Video (Mostly):
https://m.youtube.com...

And this:
https://m.youtube.com...

And let's not forget about this one:
https://m.youtube.com...
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Skepsikyma
Posts: 9,557
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 2:40:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/10/2015 5:41:51 PM, ConceptEagle wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

LOL he is the dumbest youtuber I could find.

His video on American Sniper gave me cancer.
"Partout ou vous verrez un autel, la se trouve la civilisation."
- Joseph de Maistre -

"Woe that I live in bitter days,
As God is setting like a sun
And in his place, as lord and slave,
Man raises forth his heinous throne."
- Translation of 'Rhyfel', by Hedd Wyn -

Virtutem videant intabescantque relicta