Total Posts:63|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Message to the DarkSuits & Uniforms

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 11:56:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
David Icke delivers a devastating message to all those dark suits and uniforms. Watch the whole thing. If you think the fascist gestapo police are a force for good and that martial law isn't real, think again. The police demand that we obey them as if they are superiors.

Remember, just because someone isn't exerting power over you, doesn't mean they don't have power over you.

========

"To those in uniform and to those in dark suits in government who are serving this system. ...You. have. no. power. Your uniform has the power. Take your uniform off, put it in the wardrobe, where's your power. Go and get another job, without that uniform, where's your power You. have. no. power. You are employed to animate that uniform which is an extension of the state, and that's all you are, and therefore you are expendable." -- David Icke

"All freedom is our natural and eternal right, NOT the gift of some dark suit or uniform to decide if its going to give it to us or not!" -- David Icke
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 7:18:46 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I just wrote out an application to work as an assistant to the University Police Dept.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 7:22:35 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/28/2010 7:18:46 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
I just wrote out an application to work as an assistant to the University Police Dept.

University Police=Mall Cop
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 7:26:23 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/28/2010 7:22:35 AM, innomen wrote:
At 7/28/2010 7:18:46 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
I just wrote out an application to work as an assistant to the University Police Dept.

University Police=Mall Cop

It's a student job. I just wrote it to annoy Geo.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 11:36:26 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/28/2010 7:45:42 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
This made me lol.

How is that funny? A gang of Federal Police beat up a frail college girl and the cops tased an innocent kid.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 11:41:12 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/28/2010 11:36:26 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 7/28/2010 7:45:42 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
This made me lol.

How is that funny? A gang of Federal Police beat up a frail college girl and the cops tased an innocent kid.

Yes the evil repitilian overlords specifically ordered that. It is impossible that the police made a mistake, were idiots or that the victims had it coming. The only possibility is that the illuminati directly ordered these events in order to stop you from realising your true nature as a thetan warlock.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 11:48:07 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/27/2010 11:56:11 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:


David Icke delivers a devastating message to all those dark suits and uniforms. Watch the whole thing. If you think the fascist gestapo police are a force for good and that martial law isn't real, think again. The police demand that we obey them as if they are superiors.

Remember, just because someone isn't exerting power over you, doesn't mean they don't have power over you.

========

"To those in uniform and to those in dark suits in government who are serving this system. ...You. have. no. power. Your uniform has the power. Take your uniform off, put it in the wardrobe, where's your power. Go and get another job, without that uniform, where's your power You. have. no. power. You are employed to animate that uniform which is an extension of the state, and that's all you are, and therefore you are expendable." -- David Icke

"All freedom is our natural and eternal right, NOT the gift of some dark suit or uniform to decide if its going to give it to us or not!" -- David Icke

Wish I had time to read this, but my favorite show 'cops' is about to start.
kfc
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 11:49:16 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Geo, do you actually know any cops? Have you ever bothered to try and talk to them?

Cops are not bad people. Most of them are cops because they believe its an honest career path to follow. They like people and a lot of them don't like having to get rough or angry with people who are belligerent with them.

The idea that all cops = all the bad cops you hear about a media that sensationalizes these events to death is highly offensive to anyone who knows better.

And before you call anyone part of the "gestapo" again, Geo, I suggest you try and stand in their shoes. At least try and understand their job, what they're required to do, and the conflicting feelings most of them get from it. Until you understand anything of the sort, stfu. Because it really does diminish my respect for you.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 11:52:25 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
it seems fairly retarded to me to call for getting rid of the police because some people are criminals. the fact that it's police officers that are the criminals in this case makes no difference, there are criminals in every profession.
signature
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 12:30:25 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/28/2010 11:52:25 AM, badger wrote:
it seems fairly retarded to me to call for getting rid of the police because some people are criminals. the fact that it's police officers that are the criminals in this case makes no difference, there are criminals in every profession.

This
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 1:23:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/28/2010 11:49:16 AM, Volkov wrote:
Geo, do you actually know any cops? Have you ever bothered to try and talk to them?

Cops are not bad people. Most of them are cops because they believe its an honest career path to follow. They like people and a lot of them don't like having to get rough or angry with people who are belligerent with them.

The idea that all cops = all the bad cops you hear about a media that sensationalizes these events to death is highly offensive to anyone who knows better.

And before you call anyone part of the "gestapo" again, Geo, I suggest you try and stand in their shoes. At least try and understand their job, what they're required to do, and the conflicting feelings most of them get from it. Until you understand anything of the sort, stfu. Because it really does diminish my respect for you.

Actually, I do work from time to time for the Las Vegas Metro Police and I have also recieved a letter of commendation from the University Police. And yes, there are many good and decent cops, but it seems like they aren't a majority.

The police that are the primary target of criticism is not the local police, but the Federal Police because their entire career is tyranny. Whenever the government summons these people, its for some form of martial law.

And really, its not the person that is getting the criticism, but the uniform. Police are supposed to be peacekeepers, not authorities, but their uniform makes then think their authorities. That's basically my issue there.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 1:30:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/28/2010 1:23:20 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Actually, I do work from time to time for the Las Vegas Metro Police and I have also recieved a letter of commendation from the University Police. And yes, there are many good and decent cops, but it seems like they aren't a majority.

Can you prove this statement?

The police that are the primary target of criticism is not the local police, but the Federal Police because their entire career is tyranny. Whenever the government summons these people, its for some form of martial law.

And how often are they called in? How often has martial law been declared? Where is the huge evidence of abuse that you imply and Icke rants about?

And really, its not the person that is getting the criticism, but the uniform. Police are supposed to be peacekeepers, not authorities, but their uniform makes then think their authorities. That's basically my issue there.

Geo - in order to be peacekeepers, they need authority. You can't have it any other way, or else no one will listen to you. "Peacekeeping," in order for it to be successful, has to have some kind of authority in order to rely on to get the job done. Otherwise you end up with cops mulling around, asking people to stop, and then they can't do anything because they have no authority!

Your issue is just the government, because you are quite aware that you need authority in this case, and that's fine. However, how can you run it any other way? Vigilantism? Even in an anarchist/panarchist/whatever society, those charged with keeping the peace have to be able to rely on some sort of authority in order to do their jobs.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 3:12:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Nah, they'll just use Reptilian-B-Gone spray on the criminals, and the criminals will stop being criminals Volkov.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Rob1Billion
Posts: 1,338
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 6:22:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Police authority is invalid and unnecessary. I've been tazered before by the cops and when they were done with me I honestly believed, deep down in my mind, that I was being taken away to be executed. I remember thinking "oh God, please let them take me to jail instead of dumping me in the river." One thing I can tell you for sure is that if you have never been locked up like an animal or attacked with weapons by the police, you really cannot imagine what it is like. It's like doing LSD, having sex, or having a child - there's no way to describe the experience because there are reactions inside your mind that can only be experienced to be believed.

Most psychology 101 classes include the video about the Stanford Prison Experiment ( http://www.prisonexp.org... , I believe the video is only viewable for a fee unless your more... resourceful). A group of normal college students participate in a make-believe prison situation and they are randomly split into prisoners and guards. By the end of 2 or 3 days the experiment must be ended abruptly because the guards are abusing the prisoners so badly.

Most conservative-minded (everyone is conservative compared to me) people who talk about police authority in a positive light do so under the assumption that they will never be in a serious position on the opposite end of that authority. In fact it is the only logical explanation for this stance; no one would participate in a system where they thought they were going to be abused. Once you go down this road, you better hope the laws do not intersect your way of life in the future unless you plan on sacrificing your human rights to comply with that authority. In essence, supporting the police is logically and morally errant; one must make it a principle to obey the laws in order to support this stance and laws can be either good or bad (hence your principles are flawed).
Master P is the end result of capitalism.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 6:23:56 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/28/2010 6:22:09 PM, Rob1Billion wrote:
Police authority is invalid and unnecessary. I've been tazered before by the cops and when they were done with me I honestly believed, deep down in my mind, that I was being taken away to be executed. I remember thinking "oh God, please let them take me to jail instead of dumping me in the river." One thing I can tell you for sure is that if you have never been locked up like an animal or attacked with weapons by the police, you really cannot imagine what it is like. It's like doing LSD, having sex, or having a child - there's no way to describe the experience because there are reactions inside your mind that can only be experienced to be believed.

Most psychology 101 classes include the video about the Stanford Prison Experiment ( http://www.prisonexp.org... , I believe the video is only viewable for a fee unless your more... resourceful). A group of normal college students participate in a make-believe prison situation and they are randomly split into prisoners and guards. By the end of 2 or 3 days the experiment must be ended abruptly because the guards are abusing the prisoners so badly.


Most conservative-minded (everyone is conservative compared to me) people who talk about police authority in a positive light do so under the assumption that they will never be in a serious position on the opposite end of that authority. In fact it is the only logical explanation for this stance; no one would participate in a system where they thought they were going to be abused. Once you go down this road, you better hope the laws do not intersect your way of life in the future unless you plan on sacrificing your human rights to comply with that authority. In essence, supporting the police is logically and morally errant; one must make it a principle to obey the laws in order to support this stance and laws can be either good or bad (hence your principles are flawed).

Am I the only person who thinks this doesn't make any sense?
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 6:27:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I think the police and <most of> everyone with power is terribly corrupt. I think things need to change, but I doubt it will, most likely you'd get the exact same thing only with a different name.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 6:30:13 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/28/2010 6:28:02 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
I like wearing suits.

So do I, and I don't look half bad in one either.

Wait for Rob's new thread: people who wear suits are proto-fascists.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 6:32:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/28/2010 6:30:13 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 7/28/2010 6:28:02 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
I like wearing suits.

So do I, and I don't look half bad in one either.

That's because we're going to be politicians, Volkov.

Wait for Rob's new thread: people who wear suits are proto-fascists.

Been there, done that. The fascist part, anyway.
Rob1Billion
Posts: 1,338
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 6:55:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Am I the only person who thinks this doesn't make any sense?

Sense isn't left up to a vote... I have similar inabilities to understand your logic at times (e.g., your current remarks in the other forum about successful middle eastern countries that somehow bears on my arguments against capitalism and globalism), because we are so different on some issues that we have trouble seeing it from the other's perspective. I realize you have an emotionally vested interest in this subject, because your father is an officer of the law, but realize this: I have no quarrels with the men and women who are police and I have no criticisms with a lot of what they do or what they believe. I have issue with the authority that is associated with the position. I believe your father (although I obviously don't know him) would have done that job with or without the paycheck OR the artificial authority associated with the position. That doesn't mean he would have been a "vigilante" in my hypothetical world, it means that there can be peacekeeping without authority. That's all.
Master P is the end result of capitalism.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 6:58:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
in fairness rob you're exaggerating quite a lot of things just to make an argument. and that experiment you linked has nothing to do with police because they aren't granted the same power as what those in the experiment were.
signature
Rob1Billion
Posts: 1,338
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 7:01:13 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/28/2010 6:58:17 PM, badger wrote:
in fairness rob you're exaggerating quite a lot of things just to make an argument.

Please be specific so I can rebut, unless you just want to start calling each other names.

and that experiment you linked has nothing to do with police because they aren't granted the same power as what those in the experiment were.

Nothing? Now who's exaggerating... It is preciselythe same authority, except maybe the person in jail has much less of a choice about whether to follow it or not :P
Master P is the end result of capitalism.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 7:23:27 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/28/2010 7:01:13 PM, Rob1Billion wrote:
At 7/28/2010 6:58:17 PM, badger wrote:
in fairness rob you're exaggerating quite a lot of things just to make an argument.

Please be specific so I can rebut, unless you just want to start calling each other names.

why would we call each other names? well i've been arrested quite a few times as i've said before and they only thing that was going on in my head was how sickened i was that my night was finishing like that and that i wasn't going to be able to get a taxi home due to the time they usually let me out.. but maybe we're not comparing apples to apples again like the last time we talked. they guards don't cause you any harm unless you're acting the prick.. and there's no fear of death either. they're generally sound enough people and only arrest you for your own good or for the good of those around you. you're basically just saying that all guards are monsters and that those who haven't been arrested wouldn't realise it and that's a complete load of bullsh1t tbh.

and that experiment you linked has nothing to do with police because they aren't granted the same power as what those in the experiment were.

Nothing? Now who's exaggerating... It is preciselythe same authority, except maybe the person in jail has much less of a choice about whether to follow it or not :P

yeah, nothing. the guards in that experiment were told that they could do whatever they wanted without needing any reason whatsoever.. if you think that the guards have that kind of authority then you're living in dreamland. if they're caught abusing their posts they face a sh1t-storm and will likely lose their only form of income... that's why they bounce you off walls instead of hitting you lol...but again, only if you're acting the prick.
signature
Rob1Billion
Posts: 1,338
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 7:29:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/28/2010 7:23:27 PM, badger wrote:
At 7/28/2010 7:01:13 PM, Rob1Billion wrote:
At 7/28/2010 6:58:17 PM, badger wrote:
in fairness rob you're exaggerating quite a lot of things just to make an argument.

Please be specific so I can rebut, unless you just want to start calling each other names.

why would we call each other names? well i've been arrested quite a few times as i've said before and they only thing that was going on in my head was how sickened i was that my night was finishing like that and that i wasn't going to be able to get a taxi home due to the time they usually let me out.. but maybe we're not comparing apples to apples again like the last time we talked. they guards don't cause you any harm unless you're acting the prick.. and there's no fear of death either. they're generally sound enough people and only arrest you for your own good or for the good of those around you. you're basically just saying that all guards are monsters and that those who haven't been arrested wouldn't realise it and that's a complete load of bullsh1t tbh.

and that experiment you linked has nothing to do with police because they aren't granted the same power as what those in the experiment were.

Nothing? Now who's exaggerating... It is preciselythe same authority, except maybe the person in jail has much less of a choice about whether to follow it or not :P

yeah, nothing. the guards in that experiment were told that they could do whatever they wanted without needing any reason whatsoever.. if you think that the guards have that kind of authority then you're living in dreamland. if they're caught abusing their posts they face a sh1t-storm and will likely lose their only form of income... that's why they bounce you off walls instead of hitting you lol...but again, only if you're acting the prick.

Assuming that is true, for the moment, you are saying that if we took a small number of middle-American college students and told them they "could do whatever they want," that it explains why they locked the kid in the broom closet for umpteen hours without letting him out to use the restroom? Your reasoning is missing some pretty big components to make that statement! I can't remember if there was also physical beating involved, it's been a long time since I watched the video.
Master P is the end result of capitalism.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 7:34:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
i have no idea what you're talking about. maybe the experiment you posted is different to the one i thought it was.. hold on.
signature