Total Posts:48|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Bible supports same sex marriage.

Varrack
Posts: 2,410
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 8:49:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/12/2015 8:47:36 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
http://www.gaychristian101.com... The site I have provided is proof.

Links are not proof.
There are several places in the Bible that condemn homosexual acts.
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 9:10:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/12/2015 8:49:16 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 4/12/2015 8:47:36 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
http://www.gaychristian101.com... The site I have provided is proof.

Links are not proof.
There are several places in the Bible that condemn homosexual acts.

You are wrong. The link I have provided is full of proof that nothing is wrong with same sex marriage.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 2:55:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Now I believe in Eugenics...
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Dhruva
Posts: 11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 5:18:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/12/2015 8:47:36 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
http://www.gaychristian101.com... The site I have provided is proof.

where? i have been searching and haven't found anything
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 5:19:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/12/2015 8:47:36 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
http://www.gaychristian101.com... The site I have provided is proof.

No. I think in Matthew it specifically says that marriage is between a man and a woman. Plus, what the bible says is irrelevant for policy.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Bennett91
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 5:27:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/12/2015 8:47:36 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
http://www.gaychristian101.com... The site I have provided is proof.

"Taste and see that the Lord is good." Yep, this confirms God is gay.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 5:30:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 2:55:30 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Now I believe in Eugenics...

Lol hey now just because liberalprolifer deserves to be culled doesn't mean we should adopt it as a policy.
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 5:31:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 5:18:10 PM, Dhruva wrote:
At 4/12/2015 8:47:36 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
http://www.gaychristian101.com... The site I have provided is proof.

where? i have been searching and haven't found anything

You need to click on the link and read the articles.
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 5:33:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 5:19:05 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 4/12/2015 8:47:36 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
http://www.gaychristian101.com... The site I have provided is proof.

No. I think in Matthew it specifically says that marriage is between a man and a woman. Plus, what the bible says is irrelevant for policy.

You need to read the articles on that site and debate the facts. The Bible supports same sex marriage.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 5:35:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 5:33:51 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:19:05 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 4/12/2015 8:47:36 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
http://www.gaychristian101.com... The site I have provided is proof.

No. I think in Matthew it specifically says that marriage is between a man and a woman. Plus, what the bible says is irrelevant for policy.

You need to read the articles on that site and debate the facts. The Bible supports same sex marriage.

They cite the gospel of Thomas, which isn't even in the bible and its credibility is in doubt, lol
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 5:36:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 5:27:25 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/12/2015 8:47:36 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
http://www.gaychristian101.com... The site I have provided is proof.

"Taste and see that the Lord is good." Yep, this confirms God is gay.

Strawman. I never said that God is gay.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 5:39:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 5:36:04 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:27:25 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/12/2015 8:47:36 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
http://www.gaychristian101.com... The site I have provided is proof.

"Taste and see that the Lord is good." Yep, this confirms God is gay.

Strawman. I never said that God is gay.

You haven't said anything, all you did was post a link you putz. I followed the link and it's proof that God is gay. debate the facts or get out.

This is another reason I think you're dumb. You can't just post a link and declare victory. You can't expect people to dig through your BS and declare yourself right. YOU have to present an argument. YOU should be the one posting the arguments from the website (copy & paste at least), not just putting up a link.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 5:44:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 5:39:06 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:36:04 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:27:25 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/12/2015 8:47:36 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
http://www.gaychristian101.com... The site I have provided is proof.

"Taste and see that the Lord is good." Yep, this confirms God is gay.

Strawman. I never said that God is gay.

You haven't said anything, all you did was post a link you putz. I followed the link and it's proof that God is gay. debate the facts or get out.

This is another reason I think you're dumb. You can't just post a link and declare victory. You can't expect people to dig through your BS and declare yourself right. YOU have to present an argument. YOU should be the one posting the arguments from the website (copy & paste at least), not just putting up a link.

damn you sound like my dad XD
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Bennett91
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 5:47:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 5:44:21 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:39:06 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:36:04 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:27:25 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/12/2015 8:47:36 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
http://www.gaychristian101.com... The site I have provided is proof.

"Taste and see that the Lord is good." Yep, this confirms God is gay.

Strawman. I never said that God is gay.

You haven't said anything, all you did was post a link you putz. I followed the link and it's proof that God is gay. debate the facts or get out.

This is another reason I think you're dumb. You can't just post a link and declare victory. You can't expect people to dig through your BS and declare yourself right. YOU have to present an argument. YOU should be the one posting the arguments from the website (copy & paste at least), not just putting up a link.

damn you sound like my dad XD

O.o I am your father. You never call. ... You putz.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 5:47:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 5:47:12 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:44:21 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:39:06 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:36:04 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:27:25 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/12/2015 8:47:36 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
http://www.gaychristian101.com... The site I have provided is proof.

"Taste and see that the Lord is good." Yep, this confirms God is gay.

Strawman. I never said that God is gay.

You haven't said anything, all you did was post a link you putz. I followed the link and it's proof that God is gay. debate the facts or get out.

This is another reason I think you're dumb. You can't just post a link and declare victory. You can't expect people to dig through your BS and declare yourself right. YOU have to present an argument. YOU should be the one posting the arguments from the website (copy & paste at least), not just putting up a link.

damn you sound like my dad XD

O.o I am your father. You never call. ... You putz.

Putz I haven't gone to college yet
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Varrack
Posts: 2,410
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 5:49:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/12/2015 9:10:47 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/12/2015 8:49:16 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 4/12/2015 8:47:36 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
http://www.gaychristian101.com... The site I have provided is proof.

Links are not proof.
There are several places in the Bible that condemn homosexual acts.

You are wrong. The link I have provided is full of proof that nothing is wrong with same sex marriage.

What if I provided a link that proved you wrong? Would you provide a link that proves me wrong? Or how about someone else provides a link that proves us all wrong?
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 5:49:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 5:39:06 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:36:04 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:27:25 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/12/2015 8:47:36 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
http://www.gaychristian101.com... The site I have provided is proof.

"Taste and see that the Lord is good." Yep, this confirms God is gay.

Strawman. I never said that God is gay.

You haven't said anything, all you did was post a link you putz. I followed the link and it's proof that God is gay. debate the facts or get out.

This is another reason I think you're dumb. You can't just post a link and declare victory. You can't expect people to dig through your BS and declare yourself right. YOU have to present an argument. YOU should be the one posting the arguments from the website (copy & paste at least), not just putting up a link.

Name calling is the ad homenim fallacy, but you have my permission to say that. ;)
Bennett91
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 5:50:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 5:49:25 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:39:06 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:36:04 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:27:25 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/12/2015 8:47:36 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
http://www.gaychristian101.com... The site I have provided is proof.

"Taste and see that the Lord is good." Yep, this confirms God is gay.

Strawman. I never said that God is gay.

You haven't said anything, all you did was post a link you putz. I followed the link and it's proof that God is gay. debate the facts or get out.

This is another reason I think you're dumb. You can't just post a link and declare victory. You can't expect people to dig through your BS and declare yourself right. YOU have to present an argument. YOU should be the one posting the arguments from the website (copy & paste at least), not just putting up a link.

Name calling is the ad homenim fallacy, but you have my permission to say that. ;)

lol w/e. You can't even evaluate your own words and actions I have no hope for you to accurately evaluate what I'm saying.
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 5:51:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 5:49:15 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 4/12/2015 9:10:47 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/12/2015 8:49:16 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 4/12/2015 8:47:36 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
http://www.gaychristian101.com... The site I have provided is proof.

Links are not proof.
There are several places in the Bible that condemn homosexual acts.

You are wrong. The link I have provided is full of proof that nothing is wrong with same sex marriage.

What if I provided a link that proved you wrong? Would you provide a link that proves me wrong? Or how about someone else provides a link that proves us all wrong?

Fact: My link proves that nothing is wrong with same sex narriage. You need to view the evidence and debate the facts.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 5:52:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 5:47:43 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:47:12 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:44:21 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:39:06 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:36:04 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:27:25 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/12/2015 8:47:36 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
http://www.gaychristian101.com... The site I have provided is proof.

"Taste and see that the Lord is good." Yep, this confirms God is gay.

Strawman. I never said that God is gay.

You haven't said anything, all you did was post a link you putz. I followed the link and it's proof that God is gay. debate the facts or get out.

This is another reason I think you're dumb. You can't just post a link and declare victory. You can't expect people to dig through your BS and declare yourself right. YOU have to present an argument. YOU should be the one posting the arguments from the website (copy & paste at least), not just putting up a link.

damn you sound like my dad XD

O.o I am your father. You never call. ... You putz.

Putz I haven't gone to college yet

Your mother and I think you should move out.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 5:53:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 5:52:37 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:47:43 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:47:12 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:44:21 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:39:06 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:36:04 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:27:25 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/12/2015 8:47:36 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
http://www.gaychristian101.com... The site I have provided is proof.

"Taste and see that the Lord is good." Yep, this confirms God is gay.

Strawman. I never said that God is gay.

You haven't said anything, all you did was post a link you putz. I followed the link and it's proof that God is gay. debate the facts or get out.

This is another reason I think you're dumb. You can't just post a link and declare victory. You can't expect people to dig through your BS and declare yourself right. YOU have to present an argument. YOU should be the one posting the arguments from the website (copy & paste at least), not just putting up a link.

damn you sound like my dad XD

O.o I am your father. You never call. ... You putz.

Putz I haven't gone to college yet

Your mother and I think you should move out.

Probably lol
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Varrack
Posts: 2,410
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 5:54:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 5:50:46 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:49:25 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:39:06 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:36:04 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:27:25 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/12/2015 8:47:36 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
http://www.gaychristian101.com... The site I have provided is proof.

"Taste and see that the Lord is good." Yep, this confirms God is gay.

Strawman. I never said that God is gay.

You haven't said anything, all you did was post a link you putz. I followed the link and it's proof that God is gay. debate the facts or get out.

This is another reason I think you're dumb. You can't just post a link and declare victory. You can't expect people to dig through your BS and declare yourself right. YOU have to present an argument. YOU should be the one posting the arguments from the website (copy & paste at least), not just putting up a link.

Name calling is the ad homenim fallacy, but you have my permission to say that. ;)

lol w/e. You can't even evaluate your own words and actions I have no hope for you to accurately evaluate what I'm saying.

Cmon man, debate the facts or leave. The link proves us all wrong.
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 5:55:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 5:50:46 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:49:25 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:39:06 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:36:04 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:27:25 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/12/2015 8:47:36 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
http://www.gaychristian101.com... The site I have provided is proof.

"Taste and see that the Lord is good." Yep, this confirms God is gay.

Strawman. I never said that God is gay.

You haven't said anything, all you did was post a link you putz. I followed the link and it's proof that God is gay. debate the facts or get out.

This is another reason I think you're dumb. You can't just post a link and declare victory. You can't expect people to dig through your BS and declare yourself right. YOU have to present an argument. YOU should be the one posting the arguments from the website (copy & paste at least), not just putting up a link.

Name calling is the ad homenim fallacy, but you have my permission to say that. ;)

lol w/e. You can't even evaluate your own words and actions I have no hope for you to accurately evaluate what I'm saying.
You have my permission to say that. ;)
Varrack
Posts: 2,410
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 5:55:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 5:51:57 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:49:15 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 4/12/2015 9:10:47 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/12/2015 8:49:16 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 4/12/2015 8:47:36 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
http://www.gaychristian101.com... The site I have provided is proof.

Links are not proof.
There are several places in the Bible that condemn homosexual acts.

You are wrong. The link I have provided is full of proof that nothing is wrong with same sex marriage.

What if I provided a link that proved you wrong? Would you provide a link that proves me wrong? Or how about someone else provides a link that proves us all wrong?

Fact: My link proves that nothing is wrong with same sex narriage. You need to view the evidence and debate the facts.

Fact: providing a link is not an argument. You need to actually write something up and not just find a random site.
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 5:59:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 5:55:40 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:51:57 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:49:15 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 4/12/2015 9:10:47 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/12/2015 8:49:16 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 4/12/2015 8:47:36 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
http://www.gaychristian101.com... The site I have provided is proof.

Links are not proof.
There are several places in the Bible that condemn homosexual acts.

You are wrong. The link I have provided is full of proof that nothing is wrong with same sex marriage.

What if I provided a link that proved you wrong? Would you provide a link that proves me wrong? Or how about someone else provides a link that proves us all wrong?

Fact: My link proves that nothing is wrong with same sex narriage. You need to view the evidence and debate the facts.

Fact: providing a link is not an argument. You need to actually write something up and not just find a random site.

Fact: You need to read the articles before you judge and stop trolling.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 6:00:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 5:54:07 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:50:46 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:49:25 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:39:06 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:36:04 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:27:25 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/12/2015 8:47:36 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
http://www.gaychristian101.com... The site I have provided is proof.

"Taste and see that the Lord is good." Yep, this confirms God is gay.

Strawman. I never said that God is gay.

You haven't said anything, all you did was post a link you putz. I followed the link and it's proof that God is gay. debate the facts or get out.

This is another reason I think you're dumb. You can't just post a link and declare victory. You can't expect people to dig through your BS and declare yourself right. YOU have to present an argument. YOU should be the one posting the arguments from the website (copy & paste at least), not just putting up a link.

Name calling is the ad homenim fallacy, but you have my permission to say that. ;)

lol w/e. You can't even evaluate your own words and actions I have no hope for you to accurately evaluate what I'm saying.

Cmon man, debate the facts or leave. The link proves us all wrong.

Oh yea? You think you're smart? https://www.wikipedia.org... Bam link! There's my argument right in there. You just gotta find it for me.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 6:01:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 5:59:18 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:55:40 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:51:57 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:49:15 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 4/12/2015 9:10:47 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/12/2015 8:49:16 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 4/12/2015 8:47:36 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
http://www.gaychristian101.com... The site I have provided is proof.

Links are not proof.
There are several places in the Bible that condemn homosexual acts.

You are wrong. The link I have provided is full of proof that nothing is wrong with same sex marriage.

What if I provided a link that proved you wrong? Would you provide a link that proves me wrong? Or how about someone else provides a link that proves us all wrong?

Fact: My link proves that nothing is wrong with same sex narriage. You need to view the evidence and debate the facts.

Fact: providing a link is not an argument. You need to actually write something up and not just find a random site.

Fact: You need to read the articles before you judge and stop trolling.

Fact: You need to present a real argument and not wholly rely on the words of others.
Varrack
Posts: 2,410
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 6:02:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 5:59:18 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:55:40 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:51:57 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:49:15 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 4/12/2015 9:10:47 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/12/2015 8:49:16 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 4/12/2015 8:47:36 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
http://www.gaychristian101.com... The site I have provided is proof.

Links are not proof.
There are several places in the Bible that condemn homosexual acts.

You are wrong. The link I have provided is full of proof that nothing is wrong with same sex marriage.

What if I provided a link that proved you wrong? Would you provide a link that proves me wrong? Or how about someone else provides a link that proves us all wrong?

Fact: My link proves that nothing is wrong with same sex narriage. You need to view the evidence and debate the facts.

Fact: providing a link is not an argument. You need to actually write something up and not just find a random site.

Fact: You need to read the articles before you judge and stop trolling.

Here's a link http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org... which proves you wrong! Get rekt m8
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 6:04:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 6:01:51 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:59:18 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:55:40 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:51:57 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/13/2015 5:49:15 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 4/12/2015 9:10:47 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/12/2015 8:49:16 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 4/12/2015 8:47:36 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
http://www.gaychristian101.com... The site I have provided is proof.

Links are not proof.
There are several places in the Bible that condemn homosexual acts.

You are wrong. The link I have provided is full of proof that nothing is wrong with same sex marriage.

What if I provided a link that proved you wrong? Would you provide a link that proves me wrong? Or how about someone else provides a link that proves us all wrong?

Fact: My link proves that nothing is wrong with same sex narriage. You need to view the evidence and debate the facts.

Fact: providing a link is not an argument. You need to actually write something up and not just find a random site.

Fact: You need to read the articles before you judge and stop trolling.

Fact: You need to present a real argument and not wholly rely on the words of others.

Yes or no: Are you going to read the articles?