Jump to topic:

Hillary Clinton

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 1:14:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
As a loyal Democrat voter no matter what, is Hillary Clinton really who you want to represent you and why? If not, who else would you rather represent you and why? I want to check their background and accomplishments so I can be educated with whom the Democrats are putting forward. I already get why many would vote for Hillary , but I fail to see anything that qualifies her to be President but rather a litany of disqualifiers.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 3:11:16 PM
At 4/19/2015 1:14:07 PM, sadolite wrote:
As a loyal Democrat voter no matter what, is Hillary Clinton really who you want to represent you and why? If not, who else would you rather represent you and why? I want to check their background and accomplishments so I can be educated with whom the Democrats are putting forward. I already get why many would vote for Hillary , but I fail to see anything that qualifies her to be President but rather a litany of disqualifiers.

Qualifications are a thing of the past.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 6:28:47 PM
At 4/19/2015 4:22:46 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
I also like how our signature quotes line up nicely.

yes they do look similar
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%