Jump to topic:

Should they move Israel to Antarctica?

xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2015 8:25:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Look, I am neutral on this issue. I am not talking about the Jews being right or the Muslims being right. I am talking about the only solution to a problem that will cause another war.
The Jews and Arabs have been fighting over that land for like thousands of years, they aint ever gonna stop, I think this is required by both religions or something.
Now the Jews need a home land. Antarctica is there for whoever wants to take it.
So the world gives them Antarctica if they give Israel to the Palestinians. In consideration of their donation of this land, the Arab countries who have all that oil will pay whatever money is needed to make Antarctica a nice place to live.
Ok its cold, but the central part of Antarctica is the cleanest place in the world, and when you consider that Antartica is a whole continent, a deal where they get that much land in trade for such a small country, this is an offer no rational man can refuse.
As for heating, the Saudis can send them boatloads of free oil. There is also a caldera there to use for geo-thermal energy. Think of all the water-front property that is there.
This is the 21st century people, the technology to grow food indoors is already here.
With global warming, that place won't be as cold as it is for long.
With all that money, they could hire Wolfgang Puck and his friends to invent a recipe that will make baked penguin taste good.

,Oh you don't like my idea?
Well let's hear your idea, we could use a good laugh !
,Oh you want to just wait and see what happens? The odds are what will happen is Sammy Binladens's family will pay China to build them an atomic car bomb. The martyr drives this to Jerusalem, and when he throws the red switch Jerusalem will be leveled and too radio-active for anyone to go there. If they can't have it nobody will.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2015 10:42:23 AM
n.b. The plan is not to remove all Jews from the northern world, it is only to move the permanent Jewish residents of Israel to a new country.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2015 12:37:05 PM
That would mean forcing the entire population of Israel to move to an environmentally hostile area where a functioning economy is almost impossible and extracting resources is difficult because miles of fvcking ice are on top of the land. So no, bad idea.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2015 1:30:40 PM
At 5/2/2015 8:58:50 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
So, we are in agreement then. This is not a perfect solution but it is the only solution.

Would you say that it's the final solution?
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz

"No aspect of your facial structure suggests Filipino descent."
~ YYW
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2015 1:59:06 PM
At 5/1/2015 8:25:57 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
Look, I am neutral on this issue. I am not talking about the Jews being right or the Muslims being right. I am talking about the only solution to a problem that will cause another war.
The Jews and Arabs have been fighting over that land for like thousands of years, they aint ever gonna stop, I think this is required by both religions or something.
Now the Jews need a home land. Antarctica is there for whoever wants to take it.
So the world gives them Antarctica if they give Israel to the Palestinians. In consideration of their donation of this land, the Arab countries who have all that oil will pay whatever money is needed to make Antarctica a nice place to live.
Ok its cold, but the central part of Antarctica is the cleanest place in the world, and when you consider that Antartica is a whole continent, a deal where they get that much land in trade for such a small country, this is an offer no rational man can refuse.
As for heating, the Saudis can send them boatloads of free oil. There is also a caldera there to use for geo-thermal energy. Think of all the water-front property that is there.
This is the 21st century people, the technology to grow food indoors is already here.
With all that money, they could hire Wolfgang Puck and his friends to invent a recipe that will make baked penguin taste good.

,Oh you want to just wait and see what happens? The odds are what will happen is Sammy Binladens's family will pay China to build them an atomic car bomb. The martyr drives this to Jerusalem, and when he throws the red switch Jerusalem will be leveled and too radio-active for anyone to go there. If they can't have it nobody will.

We could move all the anti-Semites to Antarctica.
Tsar of DDO
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2015 3:28:04 PM
At 5/2/2015 1:59:06 PM, YYW wrote:

I second this motion.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2015 4:28:41 PM
How about giving a portion of American land to Jews? I doubt Americans even have a good reason to oppose this; their country is artificial, after all, and giving some of it away will not wound anyone's heart.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2015 6:55:33 PM
The Jews already own many pieces of America, they purchased them.
As for that idea about moving the anti-semites to Antarctica,

Let's walk thru this.
The Arabs who live near the Persian Gulf have so much oil, they can buy anything they want. Israel Is really Palestine in their opinion.
Jerusalem is the place from which Mohammed ascended into heaven. Therefore they have to take back Israel, and failure is not an option.
What do you people think the Muslims should do, Buy it, or start a war and take it by force?
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2015 7:07:19 PM
At 5/2/2015 6:55:33 PM, xus00HAY wrote:
That's nothing like having one large part assigned to them, and them only. I sense the American conservatives (aka largely unintelligent providers of entertainment, like Sarah Palin) would be more than happy to give a piece of America to the people they have a semi-religious connection to.
Death23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2015 7:52:21 PM
Your idea isn't serious. It's an antisemitic joke and probably in violation of the TOU which prohibits content that is racially or ethnically offensive. I will be reporting this thread to the moderators.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2015 8:38:22 PM

Let's walk thru this.
The Arabs who live near the Persian Gulf have so much oil, they can buy anything they want. Israel Is really Palestine in their opinion.
Jerusalem is the place from which Mohammed ascended into heaven. Therefore they have to take back Israel, and failure is not an option.
What do you people think the Muslims should do, Buy it, or start a war and take it by force?

There are so many problems with what you're proposing here.

First, Muslims have no exclusive claim to any piece of land, and no right to exclude Jew's from it.

Second, there will be no "taking back" of Israel by financial or other means.

Third, this conversation is so stupid I can't even believe I'm taking the time to respond to it.
Tsar of DDO
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2015 9:14:14 PM

Let's walk thru this.

How does Mohammed's ascension change the Qu'ranic recognition in Surahs 5 and 17 that God gave Israel to the Jewish people?

How about live peacefully with their neighbors?
Chang29
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2015 11:24:42 PM
Just imagine the outrage, if the Jewish people moved to Antarctica and set up a economically successful country.
A free market anti-capitalist

If it can be de-centralized, it will be de-centralized.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 7:59:14 AM
"How about live peacefully with their neighbors?"

That is not the way they do things in that part of the world. War is an integral part of Israel.
the basic concept that Israel is built upon is the goyim will not let you live in peace, they would rather exterminate you.
Palestinians don't want to live in peace, they want to die in war. Well at least the radical militant ones do. They believe that when the enemy kills you, you go to heaven and get72 virgins. If you had a choice between that and having to live in Gaza, which one would you choose?
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 8:09:48 AM
"Your idea isn't serious. It's an antisemitic joke and probably in violation of the TOU which prohibits content that is racially or ethnically offensive."

Well excuuuuuuuse me!
Palestinians and the Jewish people are the same race, this is not about racism.
Lets's see, we are talking about how the goys in that region have been trying to kill all the Jews there for thousands of years. What part of that is funny? You said it was a joke.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 8:37:23 AM
OK, let's walk thru this.
Some of that unlimited supply of money is used to make a nice place to live in Antarctica.
This pays to build plenty of well insulated buildings that enable the country to do everything indoors. They also get free oil to heat this with. Some of this limitless supply of cash pays to set up companies that export small but expensive items.
The rich Arabs are hated by the radical militants because the infidel are taking control of their part of the world, and the billionaires do nothing to stop it.
the Radical militants think they might drive out the Jews and infidel by using violence.
Suppose the billionaires accomplish this goal using negotiation and money?
Who will the Muslims think the cool people are then?
I realize you guys like war and believe that violence can solve problems if you use enough of it, well I don't I am a pacifist.
( well I would be if I did not believe that peace is something that we must fight for and I don't care how many people we have to kill to get it )
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 9:28:01 AM
At 5/2/2015 9:14:14 PM, TN05 wrote:

Let's walk thru this.

How does Mohammed's ascension change the Qu'ranic recognition in Surahs 5 and 17 that God gave Israel to the Jewish people?

Dude if you dont know the difference between "Children of Israel" and "Jews" you dont need to invent some ridiculous interpretation of the Quran... Muslims believe the followers of the prophets of God like Moses David Solamon etc... were Muslims, God gave them these lands to Muslims... Muslims means not only followers of Prophet Muhhamed but for all the propehts... and this land is not for the Jews who changed their scriptures upside down, wrote what ever they liked. that is the Islamic position.
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 9:31:12 AM
At 5/2/2015 8:38:22 PM, YYW wrote:

Let's walk thru this.

First, Muslims have no exclusive claim to any piece of land, and no right to exclude Jew's from it.

first Jews have no exclusive claim to any piece of land beucase "in the Torah God promised to them so" and no right to banish Palastiniens today or back then in 1948

Second, there will be no "taking back" of Israel by financial or other means.

Second dont talk nonsence...

Third, this conversation is so stupid I can't even believe I'm taking the time to respond to it.

Third this conversation is so stupid I can't even believe I'm taking the time to respond to it.
Never fart near dog
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 10:31:05 AM
At 5/3/2015 9:28:01 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Let's walk thru this.

Dude if you dont know the difference between "Children of Israel" and "Jews" you dont need to invent some ridiculous interpretation of the Quran... Muslims believe the followers of the prophets of God like Moses David Solamon etc... were Muslims, God gave them these lands to Muslims... Muslims means not only followers of Prophet Muhhamed but for all the propehts... and this land is not for the Jews who changed their scriptures upside down, wrote what ever they liked. that is the Islamic position.

Were the children of Israel a race, a nation, or a religion?
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 11:31:51 AM
"That's nothing like having one large part assigned to them, and them only. I sense the American conservatives (aka largely unintelligent providers of entertainment, like Sarah Palin) would be more than happy to give a piece of America to the people they have a semi-religious connection to."

Yeah, you are right,
OK Lets give them Georgia.
if you think this is a bad idea, you just might be a redneck
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 12:44:49 PM
At 5/3/2015 10:31:05 AM, TN05 wrote:

Let's walk thru this.

Look God promised in the Quran this land for the muslims, meaning its for the muslims of Children of Islam and for the muslims for today (there is no distinction between them but if you want like this...) muslim means someone for submits his will to God whether they r from Children of Israel or followers of Prophet Muhhamed.,,

"Jews" is something else all together... we (muslims) believe in the Torah of Moses not the fake Torah of today (go to academics to confirm this,,,)

anything else to clarify about Islam?
Never fart near dog
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 1:42:18 PM
At 5/3/2015 12:44:49 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 5/3/2015 10:31:05 AM, TN05 wrote:

Let's walk thru this.

Look God promised in the Quran this land for the muslims, meaning its for the muslims of Children of Islam and for the muslims for today (there is no distinction between them but if you want like this...) muslim means someone for submits his will to God whether they r from Children of Israel or followers of Prophet Muhhamed.,,

"Jews" is something else all together... we (muslims) believe in the Torah of Moses not the fake Torah of today (go to academics to confirm this,,,)

anything else to clarify about Islam?

It is fairly difficult to draw that conclusion from the verse, given that Surah 17:104 specifically says the return of the 'Children of Israel' to the Promised Land is required before the last judgement. Why would Muslims, in your interpretation, need to return to a land if they were already in it, led by Mohammed?
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 6:42:44 PM
At 5/3/2015 9:31:12 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 5/2/2015 8:38:22 PM, YYW wrote:

Let's walk thru this.

first Jews have no exclusive claim to any piece of land beucase "in the Torah God promised to them so" and no right to banish Palastiniens today or back then in 1948

This is why conversations with people about Israel are so stupid; and why you, specifically, are a part of the problem.

I didn't say that Israel had an exclusive claim to anything.
Tsar of DDO
HououinKyouma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 6:47:25 PM

^This. We could also, to quote Nietzsche when he went insane, "have all anti-semites shot."

The OP is either an anti-semitic moron or a total troll. He can't possibly be serious.
"Here the ways of men part: if you wish to strive for peace of soul and pleasure, then believe; if you wish to be a devotee of truth, then inquire." F. Nietzsche.

"Freedom is always freedom for the one who thinks differently." R. Luxemburg.

"The principle of the masochistic left is that, in general, two blacks make a white, half a loaf is the same as no bread." G. Orwell, paraphrase.

"Islamophobia is a word created by fascists, used by cowards, to manipulate morons". Andrew Cummins.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 6:50:10 PM
At 5/3/2015 6:47:25 PM, HououinKyouma wrote:

^This. We could also, to quote Nietzsche when he went insane, "have all anti-semites shot."

The OP is either an anti-semitic moron or a total troll. He can't possibly be serious.

Well, I'm not interested in shooting people for their beliefs... that seems a bit too extreme.

But, I'd certainly be willing to relocate them... and all the other socially undesirable people in the world, to a place far far away.
Tsar of DDO
HououinKyouma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 7:08:35 PM
At 5/3/2015 6:50:10 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/3/2015 6:47:25 PM, HououinKyouma wrote:

Well, I'm not interested in shooting people for their beliefs... that seems a bit too extreme.

Lol. I was joking.

But, I'd certainly be willing to relocate them... and all the other socially undesirable people in the world, to a place far far away.

Sure, that would be a great idea, and we know how to do it.
"Here the ways of men part: if you wish to strive for peace of soul and pleasure, then believe; if you wish to be a devotee of truth, then inquire." F. Nietzsche.

"The principle of the masochistic left is that, in general, two blacks make a white, half a loaf is the same as no bread." G. Orwell, paraphrase.

"Islamophobia is a word created by fascists, used by cowards, to manipulate morons". Andrew Cummins.
HououinKyouma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 7:28:37 PM

Let's walk thru this.

Okay, first of all, "The Jews" don't own anything in the US. Some Jews own property in the US and some don't, those who do don't own this property as "Jews"; they own it as citizens or residents of the US.

As for the rest of your post. Neither Egypt nor Jordan are going to try to destroy the State of Israel, they are quite comfortable with the idea of Israel. Any other state will fail miserable if they try to do it, as they have failed in the past. As for the Palestinians, they will simply have to accept the right to exist of the Israeli state.