Jump to topic:

New message from the harblwarbl ylk

Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 11:28:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
"You must all embrace libertarianism or else. I have possessed Ragnar to deliver this message. Do not doubt me, I am an alien. People claiming to be aliens are real. "

What was I doing there? *posts*
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 11:29:29 PM
Very erm... 'subtle'.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 11:35:26 PM
*repossesses*

If you do not believe me, the crop circles will sodomize you
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 12:07:48 PM
*gets possessed by harblwarbl ylk*

i forgot to add... wait a minute. this guy's penis is about ten times the size of that last fella's. holy sh1t. it's the biggest penis i've ever seen. i'm not powerful enough to possess something this grand. curse you giant penis...

*loses control*
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 12:12:54 PM
At 8/6/2010 12:08:54 PM, Koopin wrote:
Is there a new drug on the market? Or am I missing something?

yeah, and now that you mention it, the fella i bought it off did have a bit of an alien look about him.
signature
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 12:13:46 PM
At 8/6/2010 12:12:54 PM, badger wrote:
At 8/6/2010 12:08:54 PM, Koopin wrote:
Is there a new drug on the market? Or am I missing something?

yeah, and now that you mention it, the fella i bought it off did have a bit of an alien look about him.

Lol
kfc
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 12:22:59 PM
Hey Dawg, We herd you like to be possessed by aliens, so we possessed you with an alien while we possessed you with an alien so you can talk gibberish while you talk gibberish.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.