What If the Electoral College is Tied?

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 10:43:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/9/2015 7:54:51 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
This is just indefensible: https://www.youtube.com...

meh, we can cross that bridge when/if we get there. lol.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 11:00:11 PM

I want this to happen. Because I hate democracy, and I want to watch the hand of Alexander Hamilton reach out of the distant past and b*tchslap the unwashed masses in all their impotent rage.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 11:01:13 PM
At 5/9/2015 11:00:11 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

I want this to happen. Because I hate democracy, and I want to watch the hand of Alexander Hamilton reach out of the distant past and b*tchslap the unwashed masses in all their impotent rage.

somehow you know how to put just what I'm thinking into writing in a much more eloquent way than I can :')

Personally, I'm rooting for the small state hero who wins all the tiny state delegations
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 11:03:46 PM
At 5/9/2015 11:01:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 5/9/2015 11:00:11 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

somehow you know how to put just what I'm thinking into writing in a much more eloquent way than I can :')

Personally, I'm rooting for the small state hero who wins all the tiny state delegations

*pictures Ron Paul with tented fingers and knowing, slightly evil smile*
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 8:55:41 AM
This happened in the election of1800, Jefferson and Aaron Burr got an equal number of electoral votes. The constitution specifies that if this happens congress decides who will be president. In 1800 congress didn't like Jefferson, but they liked Burr even less.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 8:57:42 AM
Rather than call it the electoral college, they would do better to call it electoral kindergarten, eh