Jump to topic:

Tyrants, all of them

debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 7:57:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
*This is all just meant to illustrate a point and is not meant to be taken seriously*

Greetings. I'm the individual. Which individual? Silly of you to ask. I'm the only individual who matters. To me, anyway.

I'm fed up with all these political ideologues and their silly ideas of objective morality and the like. What morality? Nature doesn't care what we do. The sun doesn't care who wins a war. The ground doesn't care who lies beneath it. That "objective" morality- all of those "property rights", "human rights", all that stuff... who cares? Just pointing your finger at a spot of ground and calling it yours only means you consider it to be yours. People can still fight you for it. People can, by way of manipulation of the environment, "take" what you consider to be "yours".

Of what consequence is "deserving"? Who decides who "deserves" what? There's no natural, objective authority behind "deserving" either. Why is a "robber" any less "right" when he claims he deserves a jewel that another considers to be his? What measure is there for "right" or "wrong"? There is none!

Power- ah! That's the real stuff. Words, morals, sentiment- what good are they against the ability to destroy or to threaten? Why, "stealing" is just another form of resource procurement- have not humans "pillaged" Earth's treasures for thousands of years?

I care about myself... If I care for any political cause, I do it for myself... I am the ultimate egoist.

*Again, all that follows is not meant to be taken seriously*

And here's what I've decided... since there's no "higher authority" telling me what to do, why, I'll take what I want by my own means! Is that not "competition"? Is that not helping myself? Is that not right?

Of course it's not right! But it's not wrong either! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyway, I've decided to become the master of the Earth and subjugate all on it to my will, by virtue of my preferences. My preference happens to be takeover of Planet Earth... it could have been helping the poor and needy... some gain very real material benefits from their philanthropy, but no, I wish to become a master. I am not the same as those people. What, you'd oppose me? You'd infringe on my liberty? Sacrilege! Why do I, the individual, matter less than you or other individuals? I don't care to merely own private property... I care to own everything!

But in all honesty... I don't feel entitlement to the world. I merely feel an urge to conquer it. I don't feel any moral calling... just the calling of the chemical and electrical signals which constitute my dear personal preferences. All the rest of you are tyrants! All of you! Even the right-libertarians, anarcho-capitalists, and other false egoists among you who cherish the idea of the greatest freedom going to those with the greatest capital without restriction, mediation, or compromise (you call it "freedom"; I call it a preference and love of the eminent). You are ALL FALSE! The only real egoist is ME! I wish to VANQUISH ALL!

There are NO POLITICS! Morality is of NO CONSEQUENCE! There is only ME... the INDIVIDUAL.

WHICH individual, you ask?

Why, the only one that counts, of course!

And he's COMING FOR THE WORLD!
You can call me Mark if you like.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 10:29:10 PM
At 6/1/2015 7:57:47 PM, debate_power wrote:
*This is all just meant to illustrate a point and is not meant to be taken seriously*

Greetings. I'm the individual. Which individual? Silly of you to ask. I'm the only individual who matters. To me, anyway.

I'm fed up with all these political ideologues and their silly ideas of objective morality and the like. What morality? Nature doesn't care what we do. The sun doesn't care who wins a war. The ground doesn't care who lies beneath it. That "objective" morality- all of those "property rights", "human rights", all that stuff... who cares? Just pointing your finger at a spot of ground and calling it yours only means you consider it to be yours. People can still fight you for it. People can, by way of manipulation of the environment, "take" what you consider to be "yours".

Of what consequence is "deserving"? Who decides who "deserves" what? There's no natural, objective authority behind "deserving" either. Why is a "robber" any less "right" when he claims he deserves a jewel that another considers to be his? What measure is there for "right" or "wrong"? There is none!

Power- ah! That's the real stuff. Words, morals, sentiment- what good are they against the ability to destroy or to threaten? Why, "stealing" is just another form of resource procurement- have not humans "pillaged" Earth's treasures for thousands of years?

I care about myself... If I care for any political cause, I do it for myself... I am the ultimate egoist.

*Again, all that follows is not meant to be taken seriously*

And here's what I've decided... since there's no "higher authority" telling me what to do, why, I'll take what I want by my own means! Is that not "competition"? Is that not helping myself? Is that not right?

Of course it's not right! But it's not wrong either! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyway, I've decided to become the master of the Earth and subjugate all on it to my will, by virtue of my preferences. My preference happens to be takeover of Planet Earth... it could have been helping the poor and needy... some gain very real material benefits from their philanthropy, but no, I wish to become a master. I am not the same as those people. What, you'd oppose me? You'd infringe on my liberty? Sacrilege! Why do I, the individual, matter less than you or other individuals? I don't care to merely own private property... I care to own everything!

But in all honesty... I don't feel entitlement to the world. I merely feel an urge to conquer it. I don't feel any moral calling... just the calling of the chemical and electrical signals which constitute my dear personal preferences. All the rest of you are tyrants! All of you! Even the right-libertarians, anarcho-capitalists, and other false egoists among you who cherish the idea of the greatest freedom going to those with the greatest capital without restriction, mediation, or compromise (you call it "freedom"; I call it a preference and love of the eminent). You are ALL FALSE! The only real egoist is ME! I wish to VANQUISH ALL!

There are NO POLITICS! Morality is of NO CONSEQUENCE! There is only ME... the INDIVIDUAL.

WHICH individual, you ask?

Why, the only one that counts, of course!

And he's COMING FOR THE WORLD!

Aint skeerd of ya, I'll pop a 44 in yer brain. Then I'll establish a civilization with property rights, rules and limits on behavior. The earth and everything on it is for civilization to exploit for all it can to improve the quality of life.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 6:17:25 AM
Humanity will live maximum another four billion years. We can't enjoy that if there are pointless wars.

Capitalism should be overthrown period.
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 7:25:28 PM
At 6/3/2015 6:17:25 AM, smelisox wrote:
Humanity will live maximum another four billion years. We can't enjoy that if there are pointless wars.

Capitalism should be overthrown period.

Already been done, at least in the U.S. and Europe- that is, the "civilized world".
You can call me Mark if you like.