Total Posts:32|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Pro Israelis fraud logic!

POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 2:58:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
as they claim jews have the right to take the territory of Palestine because they were first to be there unlike the Palestinians 2000 years ago.... uh really? so who was before the jews? Philistines (also mentoins in their Bible so they cant contradict it....) Philistines actually were greeks! so the real victins here r the greeks,,, only Greece has the right to take back Palistaine its not for jews or arabs... case closed bump -_-
Never fart near dog
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 3:20:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/3/2015 2:58:39 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
as they claim jews have the right to take the territory of Palestine because they were first to be there unlike the Palestinians 2000 years ago.... uh really? so who was before the jews? Philistines (also mentoins in their Bible so they cant contradict it....) Philistines actually were greeks! so the real victins here r the greeks,,, only Greece has the right to take back Palistaine its not for jews or arabs... case closed bump -_-

It's not just a matter of ancestral homeland. Jews are treated like crap and persecuted no matter where they live, as is evident in Medieval and Early Modern (up until 1945) Europe and in Muslim countries today. They need their own country so that the basic rights of Jews can be respected, because obviously people aren't respecting their rights everywhere else. Even in Western nations where the Government treats them as citizens with full rights, individuals in those countries abuse them verbally and physically. The Jews need a land somewhere, and if there's already people there (which is the unfortunate truth of every part of the world that's habitable) then those people need to be resettled elsewhere because this is more important.
It's unfortunate for the Palestinians, but had they just moved out to go live in any of the countless other Muslim countries out there they would be doing okay today.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 3:30:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/3/2015 3:20:14 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

It's unfortunate for the Palestinians, but had they just moved out to go live in any of the countless other Muslim countries out there they would be doing okay today.

None of the Muslim countries want the Palestine dogs.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 3:34:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/3/2015 3:30:43 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 6/3/2015 3:20:14 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

It's unfortunate for the Palestinians, but had they just moved out to go live in any of the countless other Muslim countries out there they would be doing okay today.

None of the Muslim countries want the Palestine dogs.

Then it's largely the fault of those countries. It would've gone smoothly had those countries made a deal with Israel to allow millions of Arabs to resettle in those countries.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
ben2974
Posts: 767
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 3:49:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/3/2015 3:20:14 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/3/2015 2:58:39 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
as they claim jews have the right to take the territory of Palestine because they were first to be there unlike the Palestinians 2000 years ago.... uh really? so who was before the jews? Philistines (also mentoins in their Bible so they cant contradict it....) Philistines actually were greeks! so the real victins here r the greeks,,, only Greece has the right to take back Palistaine its not for jews or arabs... case closed bump -_-

It's not just a matter of ancestral homeland. Jews are treated like crap and persecuted no matter where they live, as is evident in Medieval and Early Modern (up until 1945) Europe and in Muslim countries today. They need their own country so that the basic rights of Jews can be respected, because obviously people aren't respecting their rights everywhere else. Even in Western nations where the Government treats them as citizens with full rights, individuals in those countries abuse them verbally and physically. The Jews need a land somewhere, and if there's already people there (which is the unfortunate truth of every part of the world that's habitable) then those people need to be resettled elsewhere because this is more important.
It's unfortunate for the Palestinians, but had they just moved out to go live in any of the countless other Muslim countries out there they would be doing okay today.

Benny Morris argues that it was a mistake on the part of Ben-Gurion to not have the Arab indigenous population fully expelled by the time the Jews won their war of independence in 1948. What do you think of this?
__
segue
---
We should all also know that the Jews didn't simply "occupy," or "steal," the land. There were already indigenous Jews there to begin with, with an apparent majority in Jerusalem itself. Also, over time, Arabs sold land to the Jews.

So no, Zionists didn't just invade a foreign land and annex it for themselves. It was a long, drawn-out process dating roughly sixty years that got bloodier over time until the time came where nobody could handle anyone's crap anymore (the neutral, nice-guy version of the story. lol). Arabs and Jews fought. Jews won. Done. I feel like everything after 1948 is moot; you need only address the root of the problem. Yes, I believe Israel has the right to exist and should be able to function as a normal country that doesn't have to suffer from double standards set by a grossly partial international community. (UN)
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 3:57:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/3/2015 2:58:39 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
as they claim jews have the right to take the territory of Palestine because they were first to be there unlike the Palestinians 2000 years ago.... uh really? so who was before the jews? Philistines (also mentoins in their Bible so they cant contradict it....) Philistines actually were greeks! so the real victins here r the greeks,,, only Greece has the right to take back Palistaine its not for jews or arabs... case closed bump -_-

So what would you like to see the State of Israel be like today? How would you prefer to see the current borders drawn, and why? And do you not agree with the UN Resolution in 1948 which decreed Israel an autonomous Jewish Homeland?

What do you think about the fact that the Palestinians had MORE land with less Israeli settlements on them BEFORE they and several other Arab nations attacked Israel back in 1949. And 1967? And two other times as well, insofar as full-fledged wars are concerned. Do you feel the constant Palestinian bombings and terror attacks on Israel are justified? Is Israel right to respond with lethality?

Do you feel the USA is correct in giving Israel more money every year than we do any other nation? As they are most important--and one of only a couple--allies in the turbulent Middle East?

Let's discuss. The Middle East is a hobby of mine.

Thanks.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Oreo222
Posts: 180
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 4:13:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/3/2015 3:20:14 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/3/2015 2:58:39 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
as they claim jews have the right to take the territory of Palestine because they were first to be there unlike the Palestinians 2000 years ago.... uh really? so who was before the jews? Philistines (also mentoins in their Bible so they cant contradict it....) Philistines actually were greeks! so the real victins here r the greeks,,, only Greece has the right to take back Palistaine its not for jews or arabs... case closed bump -_-

It's not just a matter of ancestral homeland. Jews are treated like crap and persecuted no matter where they live, as is evident in Medieval and Early Modern (up until 1945) Europe and in Muslim countries today. They need their own country so that the basic rights of Jews can be respected, because obviously people aren't respecting their rights everywhere else. Even in Western nations where the Government treats them as citizens with full rights, individuals in those countries abuse them verbally and physically. The Jews need a land somewhere, and if there's already people there (which is the unfortunate truth of every part of the world that's habitable) then those people need to be resettled elsewhere because this is more important.
Well now that Israel is a sovereign nation, the Palestinians are being pushed around like the Jews used to.

It's unfortunate for the Palestinians, but had they just moved out to go live in any of the countless other Muslim countries out there they would be doing okay today.

Yeah, that's like expecting Kurds, Shias, and Sunnis to all live peacefully together.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 9:35:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/3/2015 3:20:14 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/3/2015 2:58:39 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
as they claim jews have the right to take the territory of Palestine because they were first to be there unlike the Palestinians 2000 years ago.... uh really? so who was before the jews? Philistines (also mentoins in their Bible so they cant contradict it....) Philistines actually were greeks! so the real victins here r the greeks,,, only Greece has the right to take back Palistaine its not for jews or arabs... case closed bump -_-

It's not just a matter of ancestral homeland. Jews are treated like crap and persecuted no matter where they live, as is evident in Medieval and Early Modern (up until 1945) Europe and in Muslim countries today. They need their own country so that the basic rights of Jews can be respected, because obviously people aren't respecting their rights everywhere else. Even in Western nations where the Government treats them as citizens with full rights, individuals in those countries abuse them verbally and physically. The Jews need a land somewhere, and if there's already people there (which is the unfortunate truth of every part of the world that's habitable) then those people need to be resettled elsewhere because this is more important.
It's unfortunate for the Palestinians, but had they just moved out to go live in any of the countless other Muslim countries out there they would be doing okay today.

Dude i too believe they must have a homeland or country but trying to justify the torture demolition of homes expelling arabs because jews have been persecuted throughout history? what it has to do with palestinians? they suffered from the germans so let give them part of germany. why palestinians need to suffer for that... u dont go and take somebody's land because you believe your forefathers were there.... playing the same game we should evacuate most places of the world (including america and australia) jews who support israel must learn from history but people dont learn... and its not about muslims or not people living there its nothing to do with skin color religon nationality etc to join some people because they have some same ideas....
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 9:37:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/3/2015 3:30:43 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 6/3/2015 3:20:14 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

It's unfortunate for the Palestinians, but had they just moved out to go live in any of the countless other Muslim countries out there they would be doing okay today.

None of the Muslim countries want the Palestine dogs.

its true non of the muslims countries want the palestinians and its showing that they are hypocrites.... secondly calling some people "dogs" say many about how you think. just saying.
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 9:53:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/3/2015 3:57:27 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 6/3/2015 2:58:39 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
as they claim jews have the right to take the territory of Palestine because they were first to be there unlike the Palestinians 2000 years ago.... uh really? so who was before the jews? Philistines (also mentoins in their Bible so they cant contradict it....) Philistines actually were greeks! so the real victins here r the greeks,,, only Greece has the right to take back Palistaine its not for jews or arabs... case closed bump -_-


So what would you like to see the State of Israel be like today? How would you prefer to see the current borders drawn, and why? And do you not agree with the UN Resolution in 1948 which decreed Israel an autonomous Jewish Homeland?

Look as my self i live in Israel and as a muslim i prefer to live under jewish state instead of arabs no question about that it has its many reasons... but just exposing their arguments.... the resolution in 1948 and today borders are not the same. they expanded and annexed more territories.


What do you think about the fact that the Palestinians had MORE land with less Israeli settlements on them BEFORE they and several other Arab nations attacked Israel back in 1949. And 1967? And two other times as well, insofar as full-fledged wars are concerned. Do you feel the constant Palestinian bombings and terror attacks on Israel are justified? Is Israel right to respond with lethality?

" Palestinian bombings" is some ridiculous. which bombing? the rockets? a flying sh1t without aim 99.9% falling on open areas? and do you know why they trying to retaliate in someway? Hamas want peace but you know Gaza is under siege by israel. do you know 95% of the water in gaza is unfit for drinking? they are not stupid to try to poke Isreal and because of that get f@cked and massacre? every coin has its side. i urge you to check human rights what they have to say about the issue and you must check norman finkelstein and noam chomsky's saying about it.


Do you feel the USA is correct in giving Israel more money every year than we do any other nation? As they are most important--and one of only a couple--allies in the turbulent Middle East?

well USA probably has some motives to aid Israel beside that they dont give a sh1t... its all about interests once its finish Obama will forget.


Let's discuss. The Middle East is a hobby of mine.

yeah lol just a question do you live in the ME?


Thanks.
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 9:55:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/3/2015 4:13:25 PM, Oreo222 wrote:
At 6/3/2015 3:20:14 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/3/2015 2:58:39 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
as they claim jews have the right to take the territory of Palestine because they were first to be there unlike the Palestinians 2000 years ago.... uh really? so who was before the jews? Philistines (also mentoins in their Bible so they cant contradict it....) Philistines actually were greeks! so the real victins here r the greeks,,, only Greece has the right to take back Palistaine its not for jews or arabs... case closed bump -_-

It's not just a matter of ancestral homeland. Jews are treated like crap and persecuted no matter where they live, as is evident in Medieval and Early Modern (up until 1945) Europe and in Muslim countries today. They need their own country so that the basic rights of Jews can be respected, because obviously people aren't respecting their rights everywhere else. Even in Western nations where the Government treats them as citizens with full rights, individuals in those countries abuse them verbally and physically. The Jews need a land somewhere, and if there's already people there (which is the unfortunate truth of every part of the world that's habitable) then those people need to be resettled elsewhere because this is more important.
Well now that Israel is a sovereign nation, the Palestinians are being pushed around like the Jews used to.

It's unfortunate for the Palestinians, but had they just moved out to go live in any of the countless other Muslim countries out there they would be doing okay today.

Yeah, that's like expecting Kurds, Shias, and Sunnis to all live peacefully together.

lol people try to justify their suffering by doing injustice to others... human nature :D
Never fart near dog
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 2:27:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/4/2015 9:53:22 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/3/2015 3:57:27 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 6/3/2015 2:58:39 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
as they claim jews have the right to take the territory of Palestine because they were first to be there unlike the Palestinians 2000 years ago.... uh really? so who was before the jews? Philistines (also mentoins in their Bible so they cant contradict it....) Philistines actually were greeks! so the real victins here r the greeks,,, only Greece has the right to take back Palistaine its not for jews or arabs... case closed bump -_-


So what would you like to see the State of Israel be like today? How would you prefer to see the current borders drawn, and why? And do you not agree with the UN Resolution in 1948 which decreed Israel an autonomous Jewish Homeland?

Look as my self i live in Israel and as a muslim i prefer to live under jewish state instead of arabs no question about that it has its many reasons... but just exposing their arguments.... the resolution in 1948 and today borders are not the same. they expanded and annexed more territories.


I think most of the territory they took was through peaceful land purchasing and taking land from Arabs *after* the Arabs attacked. I think in the early 1950s and in 1949 Arab nations attacked Israel, so Israel fought back and took the land in defense. It was so that their borders were defensible. Their annexations seem legal and just to me.

What do you think about the fact that the Palestinians had MORE land with less Israeli settlements on them BEFORE they and several other Arab nations attacked Israel back in 1949. And 1967? And two other times as well, insofar as full-fledged wars are concerned. Do you feel the constant Palestinian bombings and terror attacks on Israel are justified? Is Israel right to respond with lethality?

" Palestinian bombings" is some ridiculous. which bombing? the rockets? a flying sh1t without aim 99.9% falling on open areas? and do you know why they trying to retaliate in someway? Hamas want peace but you know Gaza is under siege by israel. do you know 95% of the water in gaza is unfit for drinking? they are not stupid to try to poke Isreal and because of that get f@cked and massacre? every coin has its side. i urge you to check human rights what they have to say about the issue and you must check norman finkelstein and noam chomsky's saying about it.


Do you feel the USA is correct in giving Israel more money every year than we do any other nation? As they are most important--and one of only a couple--allies in the turbulent Middle East?

well USA probably has some motives to aid Israel beside that they dont give a sh1t... its all about interests once its finish Obama will forget.


Let's discuss. The Middle East is a hobby of mine.

yeah lol just a question do you live in the ME?


Thanks.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 4:34:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/4/2015 9:35:16 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/3/2015 3:20:14 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/3/2015 2:58:39 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
as they claim jews have the right to take the territory of Palestine because they were first to be there unlike the Palestinians 2000 years ago.... uh really? so who was before the jews? Philistines (also mentoins in their Bible so they cant contradict it....) Philistines actually were greeks! so the real victins here r the greeks,,, only Greece has the right to take back Palistaine its not for jews or arabs... case closed bump -_-

It's not just a matter of ancestral homeland. Jews are treated like crap and persecuted no matter where they live, as is evident in Medieval and Early Modern (up until 1945) Europe and in Muslim countries today. They need their own country so that the basic rights of Jews can be respected, because obviously people aren't respecting their rights everywhere else. Even in Western nations where the Government treats them as citizens with full rights, individuals in those countries abuse them verbally and physically. The Jews need a land somewhere, and if there's already people there (which is the unfortunate truth of every part of the world that's habitable) then those people need to be resettled elsewhere because this is more important.
It's unfortunate for the Palestinians, but had they just moved out to go live in any of the countless other Muslim countries out there they would be doing okay today.

Dude i too believe they must have a homeland or country but trying to justify the torture demolition of homes expelling arabs because jews have been persecuted throughout history? what it has to do with palestinians? they suffered from the germans so let give them part of germany. why palestinians need to suffer for that... u dont go and take somebody's land because you believe your forefathers were there.... playing the same game we should evacuate most places of the world (including america and australia) jews who support israel must learn from history but people dont learn... and its not about muslims or not people living there its nothing to do with skin color religon nationality etc to join some people because they have some same ideas....

It doesn't matter where they are given a home at: somebody's going to have lived there. So somebody's going to have to be removed. The Palestinians were unlucky enough to be that group. And don't act as though it's just Europeans who persecuted Muslims. Nazi Germany was an extremist government, and most of the people in Germany did not actually play a role in their persecution. Similar persecution is carried out by Islamic extremists, and in today's age the Muslims probably do it more than White Supremacists.
So it doesn't matter what group did most of the persecuting. What matters is where you're going to send them. The best place would be the place that virtually every professing Jew had an emotional attachment to: the ancestral homeland of the Jewish people. While Palestinians have lived in Israel their entire lives, it is not the ancestral homeland of anything Arab. It's just where they currently reside.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 4:44:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/4/2015 4:34:43 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/4/2015 9:35:16 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/3/2015 3:20:14 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/3/2015 2:58:39 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
as they claim jews have the right to take the territory of Palestine because they were first to be there unlike the Palestinians 2000 years ago.... uh really? so who was before the jews? Philistines (also mentoins in their Bible so they cant contradict it....) Philistines actually were greeks! so the real victins here r the greeks,,, only Greece has the right to take back Palistaine its not for jews or arabs... case closed bump -_-

It's not just a matter of ancestral homeland. Jews are treated like crap and persecuted no matter where they live, as is evident in Medieval and Early Modern (up until 1945) Europe and in Muslim countries today. They need their own country so that the basic rights of Jews can be respected, because obviously people aren't respecting their rights everywhere else. Even in Western nations where the Government treats them as citizens with full rights, individuals in those countries abuse them verbally and physically. The Jews need a land somewhere, and if there's already people there (which is the unfortunate truth of every part of the world that's habitable) then those people need to be resettled elsewhere because this is more important.
It's unfortunate for the Palestinians, but had they just moved out to go live in any of the countless other Muslim countries out there they would be doing okay today.

Dude i too believe they must have a homeland or country but trying to justify the torture demolition of homes expelling arabs because jews have been persecuted throughout history? what it has to do with palestinians? they suffered from the germans so let give them part of germany. why palestinians need to suffer for that... u dont go and take somebody's land because you believe your forefathers were there.... playing the same game we should evacuate most places of the world (including america and australia) jews who support israel must learn from history but people dont learn... and its not about muslims or not people living there its nothing to do with skin color religon nationality etc to join some people because they have some same ideas....

It doesn't matter where they are given a home at: somebody's going to have lived there. So somebody's going to have to be removed. The Palestinians were unlucky enough to be that group. And don't act as though it's just Europeans who persecuted Muslims. Nazi Germany was an extremist government, and most of the people in Germany did not actually play a role in their persecution. Similar persecution is carried out by Islamic extremists, and in today's age the Muslims probably do it more than White Supremacists.
So it doesn't matter what group did most of the persecuting. What matters is where you're going to send them. The best place would be the place that virtually every professing Jew had an emotional attachment to: the ancestral homeland of the Jewish people. While Palestinians have lived in Israel their entire lives, it is not the ancestral homeland of anything Arab. It's just where they currently reside.

I mean, even freaking Greenland has tens of thousands of people living there.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 3:56:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/4/2015 4:34:43 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/4/2015 9:35:16 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/3/2015 3:20:14 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/3/2015 2:58:39 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
as they claim jews have the right to take the territory of Palestine because they were first to be there unlike the Palestinians 2000 years ago.... uh really? so who was before the jews? Philistines (also mentoins in their Bible so they cant contradict it....) Philistines actually were greeks! so the real victins here r the greeks,,, only Greece has the right to take back Palistaine its not for jews or arabs... case closed bump -_-

It's not just a matter of ancestral homeland. Jews are treated like crap and persecuted no matter where they live, as is evident in Medieval and Early Modern (up until 1945) Europe and in Muslim countries today. They need their own country so that the basic rights of Jews can be respected, because obviously people aren't respecting their rights everywhere else. Even in Western nations where the Government treats them as citizens with full rights, individuals in those countries abuse them verbally and physically. The Jews need a land somewhere, and if there's already people there (which is the unfortunate truth of every part of the world that's habitable) then those people need to be resettled elsewhere because this is more important.
It's unfortunate for the Palestinians, but had they just moved out to go live in any of the countless other Muslim countries out there they would be doing okay today.

Dude i too believe they must have a homeland or country but trying to justify the torture demolition of homes expelling arabs because jews have been persecuted throughout history? what it has to do with palestinians? they suffered from the germans so let give them part of germany. why palestinians need to suffer for that... u dont go and take somebody's land because you believe your forefathers were there.... playing the same game we should evacuate most places of the world (including america and australia) jews who support israel must learn from history but people dont learn... and its not about muslims or not people living there its nothing to do with skin color religon nationality etc to join some people because they have some same ideas....

It doesn't matter where they are given a home at: somebody's going to have lived there. So somebody's going to have to be removed. The Palestinians were unlucky enough to be that group. And don't act as though it's just Europeans who persecuted Muslims. Nazi Germany was an extremist government, and most of the people in Germany did not actually play a role in their persecution. Similar persecution is carried out by Islamic extremists, and in today's age the Muslims probably do it more than White Supremacists.
So it doesn't matter what group did most of the persecuting. What matters is where you're going to send them. The best place would be the place that virtually every professing Jew had an emotional attachment to: the ancestral homeland of the Jewish people. While Palestinians have lived in Israel their entire lives, it is not the ancestral homeland of anything Arab. It's just where they currently reside.

first be a human and dont justify something to hurt others because they suffered. as just said playing the same game lets change all the maps of the world like america and australia .

im a Circassian/Adyghe , i belong to Kavkaz in South Russia my forefathers were their and we have long and more intresting history compare to the jews, but in 1864 after Russian Circasian war the Russian empire conquered Kavkaz and all the nations (plenty of them) were expeled (including the Chechens who trying to get independence to this very day...). but what i have to do with Kavkaz today? i need to expel the Russians now for what they did 150 years ago and my forefathers were there? its a bullsh1t.

as my personal opinion is concerned, all human being are allowed to go and live where ever they want, but no nobody wants that, like the Circassians here very racists ( i was one lol) they dont intermingle with jews/arabs or other people except Circassians or europeans like germans and the like (white people with blond hair and blue eyes as many circacssians have *see hypocrisy...*) becasue they are "unique" like in England where you see these racist cr2ps... we live in racist world lol
Never fart near dog
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 7:23:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Greeks (or rather, an aegean sea people called the "Philistines") had merely settled in the land for a while.

The term "Palestinian" (to describe Arab) inhabitants didn't actually come into use until the 1960's when the conflict became more politicized. Prior to that they were simply known as Arabs. Obviously *some* Middle Eastern and Sefardic Jews resided in the land as well.

The point is that if you're going to make a case at least make it more intelligent. The fact that Greeks have never claimed any ownership over Palestine/Israel already invalidates your argument.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 11:44:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 3:56:47 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/4/2015 4:34:43 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/4/2015 9:35:16 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/3/2015 3:20:14 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/3/2015 2:58:39 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
as they claim jews have the right to take the territory of Palestine because they were first to be there unlike the Palestinians 2000 years ago.... uh really? so who was before the jews? Philistines (also mentoins in their Bible so they cant contradict it....) Philistines actually were greeks! so the real victins here r the greeks,,, only Greece has the right to take back Palistaine its not for jews or arabs... case closed bump -_-

It's not just a matter of ancestral homeland. Jews are treated like crap and persecuted no matter where they live, as is evident in Medieval and Early Modern (up until 1945) Europe and in Muslim countries today. They need their own country so that the basic rights of Jews can be respected, because obviously people aren't respecting their rights everywhere else. Even in Western nations where the Government treats them as citizens with full rights, individuals in those countries abuse them verbally and physically. The Jews need a land somewhere, and if there's already people there (which is the unfortunate truth of every part of the world that's habitable) then those people need to be resettled elsewhere because this is more important.
It's unfortunate for the Palestinians, but had they just moved out to go live in any of the countless other Muslim countries out there they would be doing okay today.

Dude i too believe they must have a homeland or country but trying to justify the torture demolition of homes expelling arabs because jews have been persecuted throughout history? what it has to do with palestinians? they suffered from the germans so let give them part of germany. why palestinians need to suffer for that... u dont go and take somebody's land because you believe your forefathers were there.... playing the same game we should evacuate most places of the world (including america and australia) jews who support israel must learn from history but people dont learn... and its not about muslims or not people living there its nothing to do with skin color religon nationality etc to join some people because they have some same ideas....

It doesn't matter where they are given a home at: somebody's going to have lived there. So somebody's going to have to be removed. The Palestinians were unlucky enough to be that group. And don't act as though it's just Europeans who persecuted Muslims. Nazi Germany was an extremist government, and most of the people in Germany did not actually play a role in their persecution. Similar persecution is carried out by Islamic extremists, and in today's age the Muslims probably do it more than White Supremacists.
So it doesn't matter what group did most of the persecuting. What matters is where you're going to send them. The best place would be the place that virtually every professing Jew had an emotional attachment to: the ancestral homeland of the Jewish people. While Palestinians have lived in Israel their entire lives, it is not the ancestral homeland of anything Arab. It's just where they currently reside.

first be a human and dont justify something to hurt others because they suffered. as just said playing the same game lets change all the maps of the world like america and australia .

im a Circassian/Adyghe , i belong to Kavkaz in South Russia my forefathers were their and we have long and more intresting history compare to the jews, but in 1864 after Russian Circasian war the Russian empire conquered Kavkaz and all the nations (plenty of them) were expeled (including the Chechens who trying to get independence to this very day...). but what i have to do with Kavkaz today? i need to expel the Russians now for what they did 150 years ago and my forefathers were there? its a bullsh1t.

as my personal opinion is concerned, all human being are allowed to go and live where ever they want, but no nobody wants that, like the Circassians here very racists ( i was one lol) they dont intermingle with jews/arabs or other people except Circassians or europeans like germans and the like (white people with blond hair and blue eyes as many circacssians have *see hypocrisy...*) becasue they are "unique" like in England where you see these racist cr2ps... we live in racist world lol

The idea that people should never be removed from their land or that people should be able to live anywhere they want is overblown.
In the United States there are laws called "Eminent Domain", which means that if the Government were, say, in the process of building an army base on some land but one guy's property there would ruin those plans, they could order the guy to sell his property. And clearly civilians may not live on the land where that army base is.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 1:58:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 7:23:48 AM, Emilrose wrote:
The Greeks (or rather, an aegean sea people called the "Philistines") had merely settled in the land for a while.

lol i dont know what you mean by "for a while", i can say the samething about jews.


The term "Palestinian" (to describe Arab) inhabitants didn't actually come into use until the 1960's when the conflict became more politicized. Prior to that they were simply known as Arabs. Obviously *some* Middle Eastern and Sefardic Jews resided in the land as well.

they were called "Palestinians" or not it doesnt matter these people were living there and other group of people came and expel them on the pretext of "their forefathers were there first" or trying to justify their suffering from the germans.... lets be objective here i really dont want to support arabs because they are muslims like me or you as a jewish... i had enough of it. its right to you to expel people from their homes becuase others claims to be their homeland? or imagine Spainish people expeling you because its their homeland...


The point is that if you're going to make a case at least make it more intelligent. The fact that Greeks have never claimed any ownership over Palestine/Israel already invalidates your argument.

im not saying my argument is good one just showing the pro Israelis logic... same logic no? btw do you know norman finkelstein?
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 2:06:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 11:44:57 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/5/2015 3:56:47 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/4/2015 4:34:43 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/4/2015 9:35:16 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/3/2015 3:20:14 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/3/2015 2:58:39 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
as they claim jews have the right to take the territory of Palestine because they were first to be there unlike the Palestinians 2000 years ago.... uh really? so who was before the jews? Philistines (also mentoins in their Bible so they cant contradict it....) Philistines actually were greeks! so the real victins here r the greeks,,, only Greece has the right to take back Palistaine its not for jews or arabs... case closed bump -_-

It's not just a matter of ancestral homeland. Jews are treated like crap and persecuted no matter where they live, as is evident in Medieval and Early Modern (up until 1945) Europe and in Muslim countries today. They need their own country so that the basic rights of Jews can be respected, because obviously people aren't respecting their rights everywhere else. Even in Western nations where the Government treats them as citizens with full rights, individuals in those countries abuse them verbally and physically. The Jews need a land somewhere, and if there's already people there (which is the unfortunate truth of every part of the world that's habitable) then those people need to be resettled elsewhere because this is more important.
It's unfortunate for the Palestinians, but had they just moved out to go live in any of the countless other Muslim countries out there they would be doing okay today.

Dude i too believe they must have a homeland or country but trying to justify the torture demolition of homes expelling arabs because jews have been persecuted throughout history? what it has to do with palestinians? they suffered from the germans so let give them part of germany. why palestinians need to suffer for that... u dont go and take somebody's land because you believe your forefathers were there.... playing the same game we should evacuate most places of the world (including america and australia) jews who support israel must learn from history but people dont learn... and its not about muslims or not people living there its nothing to do with skin color religon nationality etc to join some people because they have some same ideas....

It doesn't matter where they are given a home at: somebody's going to have lived there. So somebody's going to have to be removed. The Palestinians were unlucky enough to be that group. And don't act as though it's just Europeans who persecuted Muslims. Nazi Germany was an extremist government, and most of the people in Germany did not actually play a role in their persecution. Similar persecution is carried out by Islamic extremists, and in today's age the Muslims probably do it more than White Supremacists.
So it doesn't matter what group did most of the persecuting. What matters is where you're going to send them. The best place would be the place that virtually every professing Jew had an emotional attachment to: the ancestral homeland of the Jewish people. While Palestinians have lived in Israel their entire lives, it is not the ancestral homeland of anything Arab. It's just where they currently reside.

first be a human and dont justify something to hurt others because they suffered. as just said playing the same game lets change all the maps of the world like america and australia .

im a Circassian/Adyghe , i belong to Kavkaz in South Russia my forefathers were their and we have long and more intresting history compare to the jews, but in 1864 after Russian Circasian war the Russian empire conquered Kavkaz and all the nations (plenty of them) were expeled (including the Chechens who trying to get independence to this very day...). but what i have to do with Kavkaz today? i need to expel the Russians now for what they did 150 years ago and my forefathers were there? its a bullsh1t.

as my personal opinion is concerned, all human being are allowed to go and live where ever they want, but no nobody wants that, like the Circassians here very racists ( i was one lol) they dont intermingle with jews/arabs or other people except Circassians or europeans like germans and the like (white people with blond hair and blue eyes as many circacssians have *see hypocrisy...*) becasue they are "unique" like in England where you see these racist cr2ps... we live in racist world lol

The idea that people should never be removed from their land or that people should be able to live anywhere they want is overblown.

well its true that it sounds "overblown" because people are selfish and from childhood they got brainwashed with the disease of nationalism... why people cant see others as humans instead of the bullcrp of nationalism?

In the United States there are laws called "Eminent Domain", which means that if the Government were, say, in the process of building an army base on some land but one guy's property there would ruin those plans, they could order the guy to sell his property. And clearly civilians may not live on the land where that army base is.

you have exceptional situations where you must obey the law sure you have to change your home for the security of the state... this law is applied to everybody including obama i think....
Never fart near dog
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 2:22:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
All I'm saying is that people may be removed under some circumstances. The Jews needed a homeland, so people were removed (though the process could've gone a lot smoother and more humanely had Israel and the Muslim nations made a comprehensive resettlement deal).
If people decided that no group of people may ever be removed from their land, then that'd essentially be the end of all new homeland movements on Earth, and that's not acceptable in my opinion.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Budwick
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 2:53:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
" Palestinian bombings" is some ridiculous. which bombing? the rockets? a flying sh1t without aim 99.9% falling on open areas? and do you know why they trying to retaliate in someway? Hamas want peace but you know Gaza is under siege by israel. do you know 95% of the water in gaza is unfit for drinking? they are not stupid to try to poke Isreal and because of that get f@cked and massacre? every coin has its side. i urge you to check human rights what they have to say about the issue and you must check norman finkelstein and noam Chomsky saying about it.

You can't be serious belittling the seriousness of the Hamas bombings. Israel is the only country in the world that is expected to simply tolerate these bombs and rocket attacks. Any other country - ANY other, would retaliate swiftly, harshly and be supported in their decision to do so.

Gaza is hardly under siege. Israel literally announces the time and location of their targets to give people an opportunity to leave. Israel just wants to destroy the weapons. Cuz sure as shinola, if some Palestinian kid stubs their toe, the press will be all over Israel.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 3:31:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 2:53:33 PM, Budwick wrote:
" Palestinian bombings" is some ridiculous. which bombing? the rockets? a flying sh1t without aim 99.9% falling on open areas? and do you know why they trying to retaliate in someway? Hamas want peace but you know Gaza is under siege by israel. do you know 95% of the water in gaza is unfit for drinking? they are not stupid to try to poke Isreal and because of that get f@cked and massacre? every coin has its side. i urge you to check human rights what they have to say about the issue and you must check norman finkelstein and noam Chomsky saying about it.


You can't be serious belittling the seriousness of the Hamas bombings. Israel is the only country in the world that is expected to simply tolerate these bombs and rocket attacks. Any other country - ANY other, would retaliate swiftly, harshly and be supported in their decision to do so.

Gaza is hardly under siege. Israel literally announces the time and location of their targets to give people an opportunity to leave. Israel just wants to destroy the weapons. Cuz sure as shinola, if some Palestinian kid stubs their toe, the press will be all over Israel.

After just seeing the first paragraph I was sure that you were Somecrap's multi.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 7:44:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 2:53:33 PM, Budwick wrote:
" Palestinian bombings" is some ridiculous. which bombing? the rockets? a flying sh1t without aim 99.9% falling on open areas? and do you know why they trying to retaliate in someway? Hamas want peace but you know Gaza is under siege by israel. do you know 95% of the water in gaza is unfit for drinking? they are not stupid to try to poke Isreal and because of that get f@cked and massacre? every coin has its side. i urge you to check human rights what they have to say about the issue and you must check norman finkelstein and noam Chomsky saying about it.


You can't be serious belittling the seriousness of the Hamas bombings. Israel is the only country in the world that is expected to simply tolerate these bombs and rocket attacks. Any other country - ANY other, would retaliate swiftly, harshly and be supported in their decision to do so.


Gaza is hardly under siege. Israel literally announces the time and location of their targets to give people an opportunity to leave. Israel just wants to destroy the weapons. Cuz sure as shinola, if some Palestinian kid stubs their toe, the press will be all over Israel.

that is simply a lie "is hardly under siege" why you just speaking nonsense are you joking be "bombings"... Gaza has been under siege since 2007, 95% of the water is unfit for drink, before you justify Israel atrocities read what human right orgnizations have to say.

"Israel just wants to destroy the weapons" really? they targeting hospitals mosques chicken farm they destroying industries to break people of Gaza, they literally bombed white prosperous on hospital in Gaza which is forbidden to use, they bombed the only power plan in Gaza they have no electricity. what do you expect from people of Gaza to do? to die like animals? and what "bombs" if im not mistaken the Israel side death toll is 7 (civilians), the "bombs" are made of sh1t of pipe flying randomey wherr ever it reachs in few kilometers falling on open areas 99.9%.

i dont get it im from Israel but im not going to defend it where it commits war crimes, where is your heart for the palestinians?
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 12:20:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 3:31:07 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/5/2015 2:53:33 PM, Budwick wrote:
" Palestinian bombings" is some ridiculous. which bombing? the rockets? a flying sh1t without aim 99.9% falling on open areas? and do you know why they trying to retaliate in someway? Hamas want peace but you know Gaza is under siege by israel. do you know 95% of the water in gaza is unfit for drinking? they are not stupid to try to poke Isreal and because of that get f@cked and massacre? every coin has its side. i urge you to check human rights what they have to say about the issue and you must check norman finkelstein and noam Chomsky saying about it.


You can't be serious belittling the seriousness of the Hamas bombings. Israel is the only country in the world that is expected to simply tolerate these bombs and rocket attacks. Any other country - ANY other, would retaliate swiftly, harshly and be supported in their decision to do so.

Gaza is hardly under siege. Israel literally announces the time and location of their targets to give people an opportunity to leave. Israel just wants to destroy the weapons. Cuz sure as shinola, if some Palestinian kid stubs their toe, the press will be all over Israel.

After just seeing the first paragraph I was sure that you were Somecrap's multi.

are you sure?
Never fart near dog
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 1:02:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 12:20:45 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/5/2015 3:31:07 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/5/2015 2:53:33 PM, Budwick wrote:
" Palestinian bombings" is some ridiculous. which bombing? the rockets? a flying sh1t without aim 99.9% falling on open areas? and do you know why they trying to retaliate in someway? Hamas want peace but you know Gaza is under siege by israel. do you know 95% of the water in gaza is unfit for drinking? they are not stupid to try to poke Isreal and because of that get f@cked and massacre? every coin has its side. i urge you to check human rights what they have to say about the issue and you must check norman finkelstein and noam Chomsky saying about it.


You can't be serious belittling the seriousness of the Hamas bombings. Israel is the only country in the world that is expected to simply tolerate these bombs and rocket attacks. Any other country - ANY other, would retaliate swiftly, harshly and be supported in their decision to do so.

Gaza is hardly under siege. Israel literally announces the time and location of their targets to give people an opportunity to leave. Israel just wants to destroy the weapons. Cuz sure as shinola, if some Palestinian kid stubs their toe, the press will be all over Israel.

After just seeing the first paragraph I was sure that you were Somecrap's multi.

are you sure?

I just saw the first paragraph of his post, which sounded a whole lot like you (turned out he was just quoting you).
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 2:28:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 1:02:25 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/7/2015 12:20:45 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/5/2015 3:31:07 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/5/2015 2:53:33 PM, Budwick wrote:
" Palestinian bombings" is some ridiculous. which bombing? the rockets? a flying sh1t without aim 99.9% falling on open areas? and do you know why they trying to retaliate in someway? Hamas want peace but you know Gaza is under siege by israel. do you know 95% of the water in gaza is unfit for drinking? they are not stupid to try to poke Isreal and because of that get f@cked and massacre? every coin has its side. i urge you to check human rights what they have to say about the issue and you must check norman finkelstein and noam Chomsky saying about it.


You can't be serious belittling the seriousness of the Hamas bombings. Israel is the only country in the world that is expected to simply tolerate these bombs and rocket attacks. Any other country - ANY other, would retaliate swiftly, harshly and be supported in their decision to do so.

Gaza is hardly under siege. Israel literally announces the time and location of their targets to give people an opportunity to leave. Israel just wants to destroy the weapons. Cuz sure as shinola, if some Palestinian kid stubs their toe, the press will be all over Israel.

After just seeing the first paragraph I was sure that you were Somecrap's multi.

are you sure?

I just saw the first paragraph of his post, which sounded a whole lot like you (turned out he was just quoting you).

lol i think he deleted mistakenly the : before the sentence... but anyway you got me :D its wasnt so hard because its the same horrible english of mine, i often mention i watch southpark (in both), uses the same words like stuff p@@p cr@p sh1t lol :D wtf...

so u have no present for that it was easy lol
Never fart near dog
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 2:30:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 2:28:08 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/7/2015 1:02:25 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/7/2015 12:20:45 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/5/2015 3:31:07 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/5/2015 2:53:33 PM, Budwick wrote:
" Palestinian bombings" is some ridiculous. which bombing? the rockets? a flying sh1t without aim 99.9% falling on open areas? and do you know why they trying to retaliate in someway? Hamas want peace but you know Gaza is under siege by israel. do you know 95% of the water in gaza is unfit for drinking? they are not stupid to try to poke Isreal and because of that get f@cked and massacre? every coin has its side. i urge you to check human rights what they have to say about the issue and you must check norman finkelstein and noam Chomsky saying about it.


You can't be serious belittling the seriousness of the Hamas bombings. Israel is the only country in the world that is expected to simply tolerate these bombs and rocket attacks. Any other country - ANY other, would retaliate swiftly, harshly and be supported in their decision to do so.

Gaza is hardly under siege. Israel literally announces the time and location of their targets to give people an opportunity to leave. Israel just wants to destroy the weapons. Cuz sure as shinola, if some Palestinian kid stubs their toe, the press will be all over Israel.

After just seeing the first paragraph I was sure that you were Somecrap's multi.

are you sure?

I just saw the first paragraph of his post, which sounded a whole lot like you (turned out he was just quoting you).

lol i think he deleted mistakenly the : before the sentence... but anyway you got me :D its wasnt so hard because its the same horrible english of mine, i often mention i watch southpark (in both), uses the same words like stuff p@@p cr@p sh1t lol :D wtf...

so u have no present for that it was easy lol

I remember you and your "u r talking crap" way of talking from my earliest days on DDO. Good times...
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 2:35:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 2:30:59 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/7/2015 2:28:08 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/7/2015 1:02:25 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/7/2015 12:20:45 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/5/2015 3:31:07 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/5/2015 2:53:33 PM, Budwick wrote:
" Palestinian bombings" is some ridiculous. which bombing? the rockets? a flying sh1t without aim 99.9% falling on open areas? and do you know why they trying to retaliate in someway? Hamas want peace but you know Gaza is under siege by israel. do you know 95% of the water in gaza is unfit for drinking? they are not stupid to try to poke Isreal and because of that get f@cked and massacre? every coin has its side. i urge you to check human rights what they have to say about the issue and you must check norman finkelstein and noam Chomsky saying about it.


You can't be serious belittling the seriousness of the Hamas bombings. Israel is the only country in the world that is expected to simply tolerate these bombs and rocket attacks. Any other country - ANY other, would retaliate swiftly, harshly and be supported in their decision to do so.

Gaza is hardly under siege. Israel literally announces the time and location of their targets to give people an opportunity to leave. Israel just wants to destroy the weapons. Cuz sure as shinola, if some Palestinian kid stubs their toe, the press will be all over Israel.

After just seeing the first paragraph I was sure that you were Somecrap's multi.

are you sure?

I just saw the first paragraph of his post, which sounded a whole lot like you (turned out he was just quoting you).

lol i think he deleted mistakenly the : before the sentence... but anyway you got me :D its wasnt so hard because its the same horrible english of mine, i often mention i watch southpark (in both), uses the same words like stuff p@@p cr@p sh1t lol :D wtf...

so u have no present for that it was easy lol

I remember you and your "u r talking crap" way of talking from my earliest days on DDO. Good times...

XDDDD still surviving here dude on other accounts ^^
Never fart near dog
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 3:58:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 2:35:29 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/7/2015 2:30:59 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/7/2015 2:28:08 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/7/2015 1:02:25 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/7/2015 12:20:45 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/5/2015 3:31:07 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/5/2015 2:53:33 PM, Budwick wrote:
" Palestinian bombings" is some ridiculous. which bombing? the rockets? a flying sh1t without aim 99.9% falling on open areas? and do you know why they trying to retaliate in someway? Hamas want peace but you know Gaza is under siege by israel. do you know 95% of the water in gaza is unfit for drinking? they are not stupid to try to poke Isreal and because of that get f@cked and massacre? every coin has its side. i urge you to check human rights what they have to say about the issue and you must check norman finkelstein and noam Chomsky saying about it.


You can't be serious belittling the seriousness of the Hamas bombings. Israel is the only country in the world that is expected to simply tolerate these bombs and rocket attacks. Any other country - ANY other, would retaliate swiftly, harshly and be supported in their decision to do so.

Gaza is hardly under siege. Israel literally announces the time and location of their targets to give people an opportunity to leave. Israel just wants to destroy the weapons. Cuz sure as shinola, if some Palestinian kid stubs their toe, the press will be all over Israel.

After just seeing the first paragraph I was sure that you were Somecrap's multi.

are you sure?

I just saw the first paragraph of his post, which sounded a whole lot like you (turned out he was just quoting you).

lol i think he deleted mistakenly the : before the sentence... but anyway you got me :D its wasnt so hard because its the same horrible english of mine, i often mention i watch southpark (in both), uses the same words like stuff p@@p cr@p sh1t lol :D wtf...

so u have no present for that it was easy lol

I remember you and your "u r talking crap" way of talking from my earliest days on DDO. Good times...

XDDDD still surviving here dude on other accounts ^^

Remember this?
http://www.debate.org...
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 4:19:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 3:58:54 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/7/2015 2:35:29 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/7/2015 2:30:59 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/7/2015 2:28:08 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/7/2015 1:02:25 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/7/2015 12:20:45 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/5/2015 3:31:07 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/5/2015 2:53:33 PM, Budwick wrote:
" Palestinian bombings" is some ridiculous. which bombing? the rockets? a flying sh1t without aim 99.9% falling on open areas? and do you know why they trying to retaliate in someway? Hamas want peace but you know Gaza is under siege by israel. do you know 95% of the water in gaza is unfit for drinking? they are not stupid to try to poke Isreal and because of that get f@cked and massacre? every coin has its side. i urge you to check human rights what they have to say about the issue and you must check norman finkelstein and noam Chomsky saying about it.


You can't be serious belittling the seriousness of the Hamas bombings. Israel is the only country in the world that is expected to simply tolerate these bombs and rocket attacks. Any other country - ANY other, would retaliate swiftly, harshly and be supported in their decision to do so.

Gaza is hardly under siege. Israel literally announces the time and location of their targets to give people an opportunity to leave. Israel just wants to destroy the weapons. Cuz sure as shinola, if some Palestinian kid stubs their toe, the press will be all over Israel.

After just seeing the first paragraph I was sure that you were Somecrap's multi.

are you sure?

I just saw the first paragraph of his post, which sounded a whole lot like you (turned out he was just quoting you).

lol i think he deleted mistakenly the : before the sentence... but anyway you got me :D its wasnt so hard because its the same horrible english of mine, i often mention i watch southpark (in both), uses the same words like stuff p@@p cr@p sh1t lol :D wtf...

so u have no present for that it was easy lol

I remember you and your "u r talking crap" way of talking from my earliest days on DDO. Good times...

XDDDD still surviving here dude on other accounts ^^

Remember this?
http://www.debate.org...

wtf man year and a half like it was 2 months ago so werid to see it again.... and still sitting here wasting time on this sh1t site need to marry already f2cking site :(
Never fart near dog