Jump to topic:

Who Will Be VP?

Oreo222
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 5:28:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Pick any of the current candidates for president of the U.S. and predict who their Vice President will be. Also state why you think they will be chosen.

Current List of Presidential Candidates:
Hillary Clinton
Martin O'Malley
Bernie Sanders
Mike Huckabee
Ben Carson
Carly Fiorina
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Rand Paul
Rick Santorum
George Pataki
Lindsey Graham
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 11:29:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/3/2015 5:28:38 PM, Oreo222 wrote:
Pick any of the current candidates for president of the U.S. and predict who their Vice President will be. Also state why you think they will be chosen.

Current List of Presidential Candidates:
Hillary Clinton
Martin O'Malley
Bernie Sanders
Mike Huckabee
Ben Carson
Carly Fiorina
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Rand Paul
Rick Santorum
George Pataki
Lindsey Graham

kind of broad....... If Jeb Bush wins he can choose a lot of people. Susana Martinez, Rob Portman, or Marco Rubio would all work. Rubio would really seal florida, but I think Jeb can do that alone. Martinez--the governor of my state--could flip it, and if the republicans win all of their states (plus Florida and Ohio) you need to win one other state. New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada, Iowa, New Hampshire, and maybe even Pennsylvania would meet that requirement. She would also appeal to hispanic voters and, since she is a woman, help to counter a Hillary candidacy. Portman and Kaisich would help in Ohio--I would prefer Kaisich tbh because he is super popular there. He won 86/88 counties when he ran for governor. Plus, his moderate positions could help a candidate like Rubio or Walker if elected.

Hillary will probably get the candidacy. For VP? Haven't thought about it much. And, unlike most people, I think the chances of her winning are closer to 50-50 than 99-1.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross