Jump to topic:

Is Jenner on the level?

xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 10:41:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
If some guy says he is a woman inside his head but he was born with a penis so people think he is male....well I guess I will take his word for it.
,now if he wins a gold medal and becomes an iconic athelete on the Wheaties box, he marries Kris K. and is a 65 year old grandfather and then he is magically transformed into a woman, sorry, I just can't buy that.
If he just made a bet with his friends that he could pull this scam, could he fake this, or did a surgeon castrate him and they took photographs to prove it?

Is he trying to prove that the liberal news industry is as dumb as some people think they are?
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 9:10:35 AM
As I expected, this question has been up there for a few days and nobody has posted anything that disagrees with what I have said. As I have expected.
There may be some people here that think that Mr./Mrs. Jenner is probably telling the truth, but they are waiting to see something like proof before they will come to his defense.
lamerde
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 8:41:32 PM
At 6/6/2015 9:10:35 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
As I expected, this question has been up there for a few days and nobody has posted anything that disagrees with what I have said. As I have expected.
There may be some people here that think that Mr./Mrs. Jenner is probably telling the truth, but they are waiting to see something like proof before they will come to his defense.

What kind of response are you looking for though? Do any of us personally know Jenner? Your loaded question "Is he trying to prove that the liberal news industry is as dumb as some people think they are?" is not one anybody on this forum can answer.
Why I ignore YYW:
http://www.debate.org...
Calling someone a bitch multiple times while claiming you're taking the high road is an art form, I suppose: http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 9:25:42 PM

That's probably because this is among the most bullsh*t threads ever made.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Garbanza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 4:35:22 AM
At 6/6/2015 9:25:42 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Why? What do you think is wrong with it?
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 12:07:50 PM
At 6/7/2015 4:35:22 AM, Garbanza wrote:

It's made on the premise that somebody the poster does not know is lying with absolutely no motive to do so whatsoever.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 1:09:15 PM
At 6/7/2015 12:07:50 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

It's made on the premise that somebody the poster does not know is lying with absolutely no motive to do so whatsoever.

I agree with 1harder.

To suggest that he is lying about the sex change seems to be pure speculation, even though I do not believe his actions were correct.
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:

Response to conservative views on deforestation:

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 6:50:42 AM
At 6/7/2015 12:07:50 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

I wouldn't say no motive whatsoever, but I'll take his word that he wants to be a woman, because despite the motivation, most men aren't going to think it's enough to lose their penis over.

Just look at what the media has done. They have turned Bruce Jenner into a hero for wanting to be a woman. What the hell is so heroic about a dude putting on a dress?

He's a tough guy no doubt, and he may be a hero for what he did in the Olympics, but despite the bravery in cutting off your penis, there is nothing heroic about it.
jkerr3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 5:33:46 PM
At 6/4/2015 10:41:02 PM, xus00HAY wrote:
If some guy says he is a woman inside his head but he was born with a penis so people think he is male....well I guess I will take his word for it.
,now if he wins a gold medal and becomes an iconic athelete on the Wheaties box, he marries Kris K. and is a 65 year old grandfather and then he is magically transformed into a woman, sorry, I just can't buy that.
If he just made a bet with his friends that he could pull this scam, could he fake this, or did a surgeon castrate him and they took photographs to prove it?

Is he trying to prove that the liberal news industry is as dumb as some people think they are?

My first question would be why are you so concerned with mr. Jenners personal affairs, is it any of your business whether he gets a sex change or not? I don't really see how it is.
Second, I'm pretty sure he said he was gunna keep his penis and that he would only get breast implants.
And Finally even if he did get his penis removed why the heck would you want a picture of his severed members...... That's gross bro.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 7:33:18 PM
Y'know, I don't know why it is any of my business, but the TV news people seem to think it is.
The thing is , if you are not a he or a she you are an it, so I would imagine that Jenner would want to keep his private business private, whereas A woman who was trapped in a man's body would dye her hair blonde and wear enough make-up so nobody would recognize her, and she could date a bisexual man. Some people might think that she/he does not look like a real woman, but they would not be rude enough to stop and question him/her about it. But Jenner seems to have done everything he can to keep his face on the cover of the tabloids and on our TV sets.
There are drag queens who can disguise themselves as women pretty well. Maybe Jenner has written a book and/or made bets with some rich friends.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 7:39:13 PM
Before I will believe what he is saying, I need to hear a convincing argument that will explain why we can be sure he is not just wearing a padded bra, and stuff.