Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

The Real Party of the Rich

B0HICA
Posts: 366
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 11:33:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Democrats Have More Top Donors, Millionaires in Congress. So next time some liberal nut job complains about the 18 million donated by the evil Coch brothers over the last 25 years, just point them to this link.

http://www.ijreview.com...
B0HICA
Posts: 366
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 2:10:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Wow! Not a single liberal has tried to refute this. But then they always run away when presented with the facts.
Death23
Posts: 780
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 3:07:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2015 2:10:50 AM, B0HICA wrote:
Wow! Not a single liberal has tried to refute this. But then they always run away when presented with the facts.

Income and being a Republican are positively correlated.

http://www.people-press.org...

From this article: http://www.people-press.org...
B0HICA
Posts: 366
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 3:35:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2015 3:07:02 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 6/22/2015 2:10:50 AM, B0HICA wrote:
Wow! Not a single liberal has tried to refute this. But then they always run away when presented with the facts.

Income and being a Republican are positively correlated.

http://www.people-press.org...

From this article: http://www.people-press.org...

What does that have to do with anything? We're discussing the net worth of our politicians. Turns out that the picture liberals love to paint about rich white republicans running everything isn't true. Is it?
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,250
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 3:57:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2015 2:10:50 AM, B0HICA wrote:
Wow! Not a single liberal has tried to refute this. But then they always run away when presented with the facts.

Refuted.
B0HICA
Posts: 366
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 4:06:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2015 3:57:44 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 6/22/2015 2:10:50 AM, B0HICA wrote:
Wow! Not a single liberal has tried to refute this. But then they always run away when presented with the facts.



Refuted.

Anyone can post a video. How about you actually address the facts presented? Why must you embarrass yourself?
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 4:13:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2015 3:07:02 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 6/22/2015 2:10:50 AM, B0HICA wrote:
Wow! Not a single liberal has tried to refute this. But then they always run away when presented with the facts.

Income and being a Republican are positively correlated.

http://www.people-press.org...

From this article: http://www.people-press.org...

Obviously, when you're in prison for raping white b1tches, dealing drugs or killing people, you don't tend to have that high of an income
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 4:16:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2015 2:10:50 AM, B0HICA wrote:
Wow! Not a single liberal has tried to refute this. But then they always run away when presented with the facts.

They probably don't care to refute it. I'm sure most Democrats realize that most politicians are bought, regardless of their poetical ideologies. They probably have a hard time realizing why they're bought though. (Which is obviously to get the government that will pass regulations, because regulations kill small businesses and let's big businesses grab more of a market share.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,250
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 4:38:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2015 4:16:03 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/22/2015 2:10:50 AM, B0HICA wrote:
Wow! Not a single liberal has tried to refute this. But then they always run away when presented with the facts.

They probably don't care to refute it. I'm sure most Democrats realize that most politicians are bought, regardless of their poetical ideologies. They probably have a hard time realizing why they're bought though. (Which is obviously to get the government that will pass regulations, because regulations kill small businesses and let's big businesses grab more of a market share.

But they tolds me regulations waz good in 4th grade!
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 11:26:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2015 2:10:50 AM, B0HICA wrote:
Wow! Not a single liberal has tried to refute this. But then they always run away when presented with the facts.

Liberals usually say the same thing about conservatives... it gets really annoying from both sides. Facts can be used for both sides, it just matters how people construct a cogent argument that substantiates the reasoning behind these facts.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 11:37:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2015 4:13:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/22/2015 3:07:02 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 6/22/2015 2:10:50 AM, B0HICA wrote:
Wow! Not a single liberal has tried to refute this. But then they always run away when presented with the facts.

Income and being a Republican are positively correlated.

http://www.people-press.org...

From this article: http://www.people-press.org...

Obviously, when you're in prison for raping white b1tches, dealing drugs or killing people, you don't tend to have that high of an income

... I laughed at this.

But in all seriousness, I wonder if republicans are more likely to be rich or if being rich makes people republican. I know my Aunt was uber liberal, but once she had to pay taxes when she was making an income, she switched XD
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 11:39:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/21/2015 11:33:38 PM, B0HICA wrote:
Democrats Have More Top Donors, Millionaires in Congress. So next time some liberal nut job complains about the 18 million donated by the evil Coch brothers over the last 25 years, just point them to this link.

http://www.ijreview.com...

Koch*

I actually don't think that money in politics is really that bad. I oppose campaign finance laws, for example. I think it can be bad, but it is being used right now, I don't think we should worry about it. I dunno--I just think that calling the other side corrupt is not useful. I think proving that their policies are wrong is a better approach.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 11:55:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2015 11:37:19 AM, 16kadams wrote:
At 6/22/2015 4:13:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/22/2015 3:07:02 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 6/22/2015 2:10:50 AM, B0HICA wrote:
Wow! Not a single liberal has tried to refute this. But then they always run away when presented with the facts.

Income and being a Republican are positively correlated.

http://www.people-press.org...

From this article: http://www.people-press.org...

Obviously, when you're in prison for raping white b1tches, dealing drugs or killing people, you don't tend to have that high of an income

... I laughed at this.

But in all seriousness, I wonder if republicans are more likely to be rich or if being rich makes people republican. I know my Aunt was uber liberal, but once she had to pay taxes when she was making an income, she switched XD

I think it's mostly just correlation. I mean, people are more well off when they're older, and more likely to move to the conservative category. Plus things such as being a Christian are correlated with being conservative, and my sister was liberal, her life was in shambles and the church helped her get on her feet. She adopted their way of thinking and is a conservative now.

I'm sure there is exceptions but for the most part, it is likely just correlation. If you move up to billionaires, you start to see most of them are liberals, and I'd argue that is causation, but otherwise the income brackets, just have correlation, I mean most of us start out liberals, I know I did.

On a side note, I think billionaires are more likely to be liberal, because they have extreme confidence in themselves and have a significant amount of control over the fate of the nations they represent, which means, they believe their tinkering, with government controls, will have superior results than say the liberals who've tinkered before and have destroyed things.

I mean, every single one of us thinks that our favorite sports team, should ignore the advice of everyone not on the team, but it's a fact that, if we're the ones giving them advice, we change our mind on that fact. So their freedom matters, when it's random people asserting their will, but since we're so special, they ofcourse should listen to our advice.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 12:00:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2015 11:55:03 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/22/2015 11:37:19 AM, 16kadams wrote:
At 6/22/2015 4:13:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/22/2015 3:07:02 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 6/22/2015 2:10:50 AM, B0HICA wrote:
Wow! Not a single liberal has tried to refute this. But then they always run away when presented with the facts.

Income and being a Republican are positively correlated.

http://www.people-press.org...

From this article: http://www.people-press.org...

Obviously, when you're in prison for raping white b1tches, dealing drugs or killing people, you don't tend to have that high of an income

... I laughed at this.

But in all seriousness, I wonder if republicans are more likely to be rich or if being rich makes people republican. I know my Aunt was uber liberal, but once she had to pay taxes when she was making an income, she switched XD

I think it's mostly just correlation. I mean, people are more well off when they're older, and more likely to move to the conservative category. Plus things such as being a Christian are correlated with being conservative, and my sister was liberal, her life was in shambles and the church helped her get on her feet. She adopted their way of thinking and is a conservative now.

I'm sure there is exceptions but for the most part, it is likely just correlation. If you move up to billionaires, you start to see most of them are liberals, and I'd argue that is causation, but otherwise the income brackets, just have correlation, I mean most of us start out liberals, I know I did.

On a side note, I think billionaires are more likely to be liberal, because they have extreme confidence in themselves and have a significant amount of control over the fate of the nations they represent, which means, they believe their tinkering, with government controls, will have superior results than say the liberals who've tinkered before and have destroyed things.

I mean, every single one of us thinks that our favorite sports team, should ignore the advice of everyone not on the team, but it's a fact that, if we're the ones giving them advice, we change our mind on that fact. So their freedom matters, when it's random people asserting their will, but since we're so special, they ofcourse should listen to our advice.

http://www.forbes.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 12:48:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Well, it seems like the more politically active ones are liberal. It's always Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Soros, The Rothchilds etc. I see talking on political issues and are clearly extremely liberal. I guess you hear from Donald Trum occasionally, but he is the black sheep of billionaires and clearly a kook. People like Ross Perit are independent. The Republican ones are pretty silent or atleast don't show up to do interviews as much.

I'll look more I to what you showed me though. I know I consider the Waltons Democrats, regardless of what they consider themselves.
Death23
Posts: 780
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 12:50:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2015 3:35:54 AM, B0HICA wrote:
At 6/22/2015 3:07:02 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 6/22/2015 2:10:50 AM, B0HICA wrote:
Wow! Not a single liberal has tried to refute this. But then they always run away when presented with the facts.

Income and being a Republican are positively correlated.

http://www.people-press.org...

From this article: http://www.people-press.org...

What does that have to do with anything? We're discussing the net worth of our politicians. Turns out that the picture liberals love to paint about rich white republicans running everything isn't true. Is it?

We are discussing the real party of the rich. That is the title of this thread and it is the conclusion that is being debated. The fact is that the more income one has, the more likely one is to be a Republican and the less likely one is to be a Democrat.
B0HICA
Posts: 366
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 2:46:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2015 12:50:28 PM, Death23 wrote:
At 6/22/2015 3:35:54 AM, B0HICA wrote:
At 6/22/2015 3:07:02 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 6/22/2015 2:10:50 AM, B0HICA wrote:
Wow! Not a single liberal has tried to refute this. But then they always run away when presented with the facts.

Income and being a Republican are positively correlated.

http://www.people-press.org...

From this article: http://www.people-press.org...

What does that have to do with anything? We're discussing the net worth of our politicians. Turns out that the picture liberals love to paint about rich white republicans running everything isn't true. Is it?

We are discussing the real party of the rich. That is the title of this thread and it is the conclusion that is being debated. The fact is that the more income one has, the more likely one is to be a Republican and the less likely one is to be a Democrat.

You're going to have to back that up with some hard evidence. I'm a conservative, and I don't have any rich conservative friends. I just showed you evidence that Democrats have more millionaires in congress, and that they have many more rich people, corporations, and activists groups that give them money. If you've bothered to read what I posted, you'll see that democrats outspend republicans by about 7-1. Lot of money there. And most of it comes from people who lean left. What the Coch brothers have contributed over the last 25 years is a drop in the bucket compared to how much liberals have received.
Death23
Posts: 780
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 4:18:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2015 2:46:47 PM, B0HICA wrote:
At 6/22/2015 12:50:28 PM, Death23 wrote:
At 6/22/2015 3:35:54 AM, B0HICA wrote:
At 6/22/2015 3:07:02 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 6/22/2015 2:10:50 AM, B0HICA wrote:
Wow! Not a single liberal has tried to refute this. But then they always run away when presented with the facts.

Income and being a Republican are positively correlated.

http://www.people-press.org...

From this article: http://www.people-press.org...

What does that have to do with anything? We're discussing the net worth of our politicians. Turns out that the picture liberals love to paint about rich white republicans running everything isn't true. Is it?

We are discussing the real party of the rich. That is the title of this thread and it is the conclusion that is being debated. The fact is that the more income one has, the more likely one is to be a Republican and the less likely one is to be a Democrat.

You're going to have to back that up with some hard evidence. I'm a conservative, and I don't have any rich conservative friends. I just showed you evidence that Democrats have more millionaires in congress, and that they have many more rich people, corporations, and activists groups that give them money. If you've bothered to read what I posted, you'll see that democrats outspend republicans by about 7-1. Lot of money there. And most of it comes from people who lean left. What the Coch brothers have contributed over the last 25 years is a drop in the bucket compared to how much liberals have received.

I guess you missed the hard evidence that I included in my original response.

Here it is, again:

http://www.people-press.org...

From this article: http://www.people-press.org...
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 4:40:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/21/2015 11:33:38 PM, B0HICA wrote:
Democrats Have More Top Donors, Millionaires in Congress. So next time some liberal nut job complains about the 18 million donated by the evil Coch brothers over the last 25 years, just point them to this link.

http://www.ijreview.com...

Both parties are bought and paid for by special interest groups and donors. You sound like a misguided idiot.