Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

Are illuminati and freemasons real?

smelisox
Posts: 850
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 12:39:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
And if they are, why does everyone know about a SECRET organization? They dumb or something?
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Posts: 2,753
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 1:07:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Blade-of-Truth is a Freemason, so I guess he could answer that...
I think it is well established that the only reason aliens come to earth is to slice up cows and examine inside peoples' bottoms. Unless you are a cow or suffer haemerrhoids I don't think there is anything to worry about from aliens. - keithprosser

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Posts: 2,753
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 9:05:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2015 1:38:53 PM, smelisox wrote:
He publicly said he was one online? Wow, they really are quite dumb.

If you think, a priori, that complete secrecy is their modus operandi, then I can see how you reached this conclusion, but the assumption isn't necessarily true.

BTW, BOT has publicly stated that the Illuminati is false.
I think it is well established that the only reason aliens come to earth is to slice up cows and examine inside peoples' bottoms. Unless you are a cow or suffer haemerrhoids I don't think there is anything to worry about from aliens. - keithprosser

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,026
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 9:40:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Of course they're! Why else did 0bama {Censored by the DDO Elite}
Man with one chopstick go hungry
-Siddhartha Gautama
sword
Posts: 96
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 2:25:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2015 12:39:52 PM, smelisox wrote:
And if they are, why does everyone know about a SECRET organization? They dumb or something? : :

I don't think the ex-illuminati or ex-freemasons who talk about their experiences in secret organizations are the dumb ones.
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,650
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 3:37:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2015 12:39:52 PM, smelisox wrote:
And if they are, why does everyone know about a SECRET organization? They dumb or something?

Freemasons and the Illuminati are two very different organizations and the latter was, for the most part, birthed from the minds of conspiracy theorists. So I don't think it's right, nor sensible, to automatically group them together.

In regards to your inquiry, Freemasons are real. In fact, you can find masonic lodges in nearly every major city and even in rural towns. I would strongly recommend you visit a lodge and investigate it for yourself in person before believing everything you read on the internet. We're always welcome to offering tours of the lodge and are always willing to accept newcomers.

In regards to the Illuminati, whether it's real or not is a question of opinion. There is indeed a cabal of very influential and powerful families and individuals who are in positions that allow them to influence the course of our world development. Are they all secretly working together and wearing hoods while worshiping Satan? No. Are they working hand-in-hand with Freemasons? No.

More so, the Bavarian Illuminati in which conspiracy theorists derived the name from was broken up by the ruling monarch at the time. There's no evidence suggesting that they survived that break-up, but it is indeed possible. Your best bet would be to look into the Rothschilds, as I personally believe they are one of the wealthiest and most influential families in our world. If there *was* an Illuminati, they'd be the ones at the forefront of the organization. In the pre-1900's, I'd say another form of the Illuminati existed and was made up of J.P. Morgan, John D. Rockefeller and Andrew Carnegie, among others. But, again, those days are over.

All in all, please don't group Freemasons in with the Illuminati, the former exists and is real with multiple lodges free for anyone to visit, and the latter is mostly found within conspiracy circles and has no concrete evidence supporting its current existence.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator & Official Voting Group Czar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,650
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 3:42:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2015 1:38:53 PM, smelisox wrote:
He publicly said he was one online? Wow, they really are quite dumb.

Yes, I've shared the fact that I'm a Freemason on here multiple times. Nowhere in our oaths does it say that we must keep our membership a secret, lol. In fact, I urge you to visit a lodge in person someday, because your comments make me believe that your knowledge of them stems from some conspiracy site.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator & Official Voting Group Czar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
tejretics
Posts: 6,805
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 5:58:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/2/2015 3:37:03 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 7/1/2015 12:39:52 PM, smelisox wrote:
And if they are, why does everyone know about a SECRET organization? They dumb or something?

Freemasons and the Illuminati are two very different organizations and the latter was, for the most part, birthed from the minds of conspiracy theorists. So I don't think it's right, nor sensible, to automatically group them together.

In regards to your inquiry, Freemasons are real. In fact, you can find masonic lodges in nearly every major city and even in rural towns. I would strongly recommend you visit a lodge and investigate it for yourself in person before believing everything you read on the internet. We're always welcome to offering tours of the lodge and are always willing to accept newcomers.

In regards to the Illuminati, whether it's real or not is a question of opinion. There is indeed a cabal of very influential and powerful families and individuals who are in positions that allow them to influence the course of our world development. Are they all secretly working together and wearing hoods while worshiping Satan? No. Are they working hand-in-hand with Freemasons? No.

More so, the Bavarian Illuminati in which conspiracy theorists derived the name from was broken up by the ruling monarch at the time. There's no evidence suggesting that they survived that break-up, but it is indeed possible. Your best bet would be to look into the Rothschilds, as I personally believe they are one of the wealthiest and most influential families in our world. If there *was* an Illuminati, they'd be the ones at the forefront of the organization. In the pre-1900's, I'd say another form of the Illuminati existed and was made up of J.P. Morgan, John D. Rockefeller and Andrew Carnegie, among others. But, again, those days are over.

All in all, please don't group Freemasons in with the Illuminati, the former exists and is real with multiple lodges free for anyone to visit, and the latter is mostly found within conspiracy circles and has no concrete evidence supporting its current existence.

The Illuminati *were* real -- the Bavarian Illuminati was founded by Adam Weishaupt in 1776, and disbanded because they were outlawed by the Bavarian ruler Charles Theodore.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass

http://gotejas.com...
tejretics
Posts: 6,805
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 5:59:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2015 12:39:52 PM, smelisox wrote:
And if they are, why does everyone know about a SECRET organization? They dumb or something?

Freemasons aren't "secret". And the Illuminati wasn't really like how conspiracy-theorists make it out to be -- it was just a small group of people in a secret society. They were disbanded when they were outlawed by Charles Theodore in 1784.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass

http://gotejas.com...
tejretics
Posts: 6,805
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 6:01:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/2/2015 3:42:49 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 7/1/2015 1:38:53 PM, smelisox wrote:
He publicly said he was one online? Wow, they really are quite dumb.

Yes, I've shared the fact that I'm a Freemason on here multiple times. Nowhere in our oaths does it say that we must keep our membership a secret, lol. In fact, I urge you to visit a lodge in person someday, because your comments make me believe that your knowledge of them stems from some conspiracy site.

"Secret" society isn't the word, lol, so it obviously is from a conspiracy site.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass

http://gotejas.com...
Emilrose
Posts: 5,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 6:13:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2015 12:39:52 PM, smelisox wrote:
And if they are, why does everyone know about a SECRET organization? They dumb or something?

Firstly, "everyone" doesn't know--otherwise they'd all be saying that they know of or believe in an illuminati.

People that *think* they have been associated with and/or experienced the illuminati would have inevitably contributed to people being more "aware" of them and to certain information be more available. The Internet also makes it extremely easy for people to find any kind of information and to speculate about pretty much anything.

As for them being real, that's for you to decide.
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,650
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 1:49:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/2/2015 5:58:38 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 7/2/2015 3:37:03 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 7/1/2015 12:39:52 PM, smelisox wrote:
And if they are, why does everyone know about a SECRET organization? They dumb or something?

Freemasons and the Illuminati are two very different organizations and the latter was, for the most part, birthed from the minds of conspiracy theorists. So I don't think it's right, nor sensible, to automatically group them together.

In regards to your inquiry, Freemasons are real. In fact, you can find masonic lodges in nearly every major city and even in rural towns. I would strongly recommend you visit a lodge and investigate it for yourself in person before believing everything you read on the internet. We're always welcome to offering tours of the lodge and are always willing to accept newcomers.

In regards to the Illuminati, whether it's real or not is a question of opinion. There is indeed a cabal of very influential and powerful families and individuals who are in positions that allow them to influence the course of our world development. Are they all secretly working together and wearing hoods while worshiping Satan? No. Are they working hand-in-hand with Freemasons? No.

More so, the Bavarian Illuminati in which conspiracy theorists derived the name from was broken up by the ruling monarch at the time. There's no evidence suggesting that they survived that break-up, but it is indeed possible. Your best bet would be to look into the Rothschilds, as I personally believe they are one of the wealthiest and most influential families in our world. If there *was* an Illuminati, they'd be the ones at the forefront of the organization. In the pre-1900's, I'd say another form of the Illuminati existed and was made up of J.P. Morgan, John D. Rockefeller and Andrew Carnegie, among others. But, again, those days are over.

All in all, please don't group Freemasons in with the Illuminati, the former exists and is real with multiple lodges free for anyone to visit, and the latter is mostly found within conspiracy circles and has no concrete evidence supporting its current existence.

The Illuminati *were* real -- the Bavarian Illuminati was founded by Adam Weishaupt in 1776, and disbanded because they were outlawed by the Bavarian ruler Charles Theodore.

Yup.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator & Official Voting Group Czar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,650
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 1:50:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/2/2015 6:01:25 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 7/2/2015 3:42:49 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 7/1/2015 1:38:53 PM, smelisox wrote:
He publicly said he was one online? Wow, they really are quite dumb.

Yes, I've shared the fact that I'm a Freemason on here multiple times. Nowhere in our oaths does it say that we must keep our membership a secret, lol. In fact, I urge you to visit a lodge in person someday, because your comments make me believe that your knowledge of them stems from some conspiracy site.

"Secret" society isn't the word, lol, so it obviously is from a conspiracy site.

Lol, yup x2
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator & Official Voting Group Czar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
JMcKinley
Posts: 321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 2:47:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Freemason's are real, and not nearly as strange as some people tend to think. My Grandfather is a Freemason. I've been to the lodge. Its just a regular club of like-minded people.
xus00HAY
Posts: 1,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2015 9:35:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Cut the crap, rule #1 of the Masons is don't talk about the iIluminati.
They are real, but if I posted something that would prove this, the computer would detect it and delete it.
xus00HAY
Posts: 1,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2015 9:42:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Think about it Emilrose, The illuminati control the internet. There must be some sort of filter that removes anything they don't want us to know.
VietTurtle
Posts: 88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 11:52:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2015 12:39:52 PM, smelisox wrote:
And if they are, why does everyone know about a SECRET organization? They dumb or something?

Because of plausible deniability. Its a misdirect. U mention it.. and they refer to the theroys some times the best place to hide is in plan site . even if they were real. A shadow group could have easily moved in. and use it as cover.