Total Posts:2|Showing Posts:1-2
Jump to topic:

Why ISIS is successful in recruiting effort?

SteveLomur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 9:06:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why ISIS is successful in its European recruiting effort?
I see it as highly worrisome that many indigenous Europeans (not only Europeans of Muslim descent) rush for better life in ISIS.
I think the core problem is that those young people have some problems they can't solve in EU countries and that are missed educational opportunities, joblessness, and discrimination in housing and other. These are sort of "push factors" helping ISIS recruitment effort in Europe.

The recruiters promise a life of grandeur. That's really a big temptation for young people lacking life experience and having problems they're unable to solve. Sadly enough, those young people enter the new ISIS world without knowing how to cope with some new challenges they'll meet there! And there price for their errors is death! That's why the discouraging personal nasty episodes relating ISIS are so rare in Inet. Those people who could share their unlucky experience in ISIS are just dead and can't reveal the nasty details about ISIS "paradise". ISIS is a merciless, absolutely totalitarian criminal organization killing not only some hostages, but their own members as well!!
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 3:33:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/7/2015 9:06:37 AM, SteveLomur wrote:
Why ISIS is successful in its European recruiting effort?
I see it as highly worrisome that many indigenous Europeans (not only Europeans of Muslim descent) rush for better life in ISIS.
I think the core problem is that those young people have some problems they can't solve in EU countries and that are missed educational opportunities, joblessness, and discrimination in housing and other. These are sort of "push factors" helping ISIS recruitment effort in Europe.

The recruiters promise a life of grandeur. That's really a big temptation for young people lacking life experience and having problems they're unable to solve. Sadly enough, those young people enter the new ISIS world without knowing how to cope with some new challenges they'll meet there! And there price for their errors is death! That's why the discouraging personal nasty episodes relating ISIS are so rare in Inet. Those people who could share their unlucky experience in ISIS are just dead and can't reveal the nasty details about ISIS "paradise". ISIS is a merciless, absolutely totalitarian criminal organization killing not only some hostages, but their own members as well!!

https://www.youtube.com...
"Praise Allah."
~YYW