Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

People hate Hitler then say "f-cking jews".

smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 2:09:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
People say they hate hitler and nazism and all that, then say: "F-cking jews, stealing all my f-cking money, f-cking hook-nosed c-nts, I'll f-cking open up auschwitz again and have me some f-cking jew hamburger, they control the universe, they are lizard freemasons who need to die."

I mean, you people would have loved 1930's Germany. Those here who DON'T hate Jews raise your hand.
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 2:24:14 PM
At 7/11/2015 2:09:18 PM, smelisox wrote:
People say they hate hitler and nazism and all that, then say: "F-cking jews, stealing all my f-cking money, f-cking hook-nosed c-nts, I'll f-cking open up auschwitz again and have me some f-cking jew hamburger, they control the universe, they are lizard freemasons who need to die."

I mean, you people would have loved 1930's Germany. Those here who DON'T hate Jews raise your hand.

There are a lot of people who literally want something like a Nazi Germany to return, in the US this time, to get rid of homosexuals, Jews, muslims, immigrants, etc. But you also have to remember that about half of people have below-average intelligence. How bright is the average person again? Also remember that most people think they're above average intelligence.
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 2:35:58 PM
At 7/11/2015 2:24:14 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:

There are a lot of people who literally want something like a Nazi Germany to return, in the US this time, to get rid of homosexuals, Jews, muslims, immigrants, etc. But you also have to remember that about half of people have below-average intelligence. How bright is the average person again? Also remember that most people think they're above average intelligence.

Is that half of Mankind or half of the US? I'd be surprised about half the US honestly, despite the stereotypical american idiot 3/4 of the ones I've met were intelligent good people.
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 2:40:44 PM
At 7/11/2015 2:35:58 PM, smelisox wrote:

Is that half of Mankind or half of the US? I'd be surprised about half the US honestly, despite the stereotypical american idiot 3/4 of the ones I've met were intelligent good people.

Well, I guess I should have clarified. I meant compared to average intelligence in the developed world, about half of people in the developed world would have below-average intelligence.

There's no reason to assume that the people you meet are a representative sample of the population. Almost everyone I know is an atheist, and many people I know have published at least one scientific paper in a peer-reviewed journal. I wouldn't take the people I meet and draw conclusions about an entire nation. Any given person's set of personal acquaintances is likely to be a biased sample of a national population.
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 2:44:17 PM
Even so, I was saying that I wouldn't say most americans are idiots (but you've clarified you meant every developed nation)
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 2:50:06 PM
At 7/11/2015 2:44:17 PM, smelisox wrote:
Even so, I was saying that I wouldn't say most americans are idiots (but you've clarified you meant every developed nation)

I wouldn't say so either.

You seem to be suggesting that the average intelligence in the US is above the average intelligence in the rest of the developed world.
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 2:54:38 PM
Oh, not at all. Just, there are, objectively, countries with a lot of "under average" intelligence people, even in developed countries. I was merely commenting, since I had misunderstood you as saying a majority of US citizens were stupid, that I had only met majoritarily smart ones. There are stupid (and quite a few) US people, but also stupid everyone as well as smart everyone.
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 3:01:19 PM
I've not taken any real official IQ tests, but I've done a lot of online ones and they've usually pinned me from the lowest score of 120 to the very generous 137 (which is more than the requirement for MENSA, so I'm a bit dubious about that)
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 3:04:10 PM
At 7/11/2015 3:01:19 PM, smelisox wrote:
I've not taken any real official IQ tests, but I've done a lot of online ones and they've usually pinned me from the lowest score of 120 to the very generous 137 (which is more than the requirement for MENSA, so I'm a bit dubious about that)

I think you realized that someone could have said that if everyone around you seems smart, then maybe it's because you're not =P. Glad you noticed that before someone poked fun.
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 3:06:09 PM
At 7/11/2015 2:54:38 PM, smelisox wrote:
Oh, not at all. Just, there are, objectively, countries with a lot of "under average" intelligence people, even in developed countries. I was merely commenting, since I had misunderstood you as saying a majority of US citizens were stupid, that I had only met majoritarily smart ones. There are stupid (and quite a few) US people, but also stupid everyone as well as smart everyone.

Which countries are you referring to?
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 3:11:04 PM
At 7/11/2015 3:06:09 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:

None specifically, But if you considered developed countries globally, I'm sure you could manage to find about half are under the average intelligence.

You can't really single out a country, what with not everyone in America, for example, being American. Some Canadians are french, some US citizens are mexicans, eastern european, etc...
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 3:16:40 PM
At 7/11/2015 3:11:04 PM, smelisox wrote:
At 7/11/2015 3:06:09 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:

None specifically, But if you considered developed countries globally, I'm sure you could manage to find about half are under the average intelligence.

You can't really single out a country, what with not everyone in America, for example, being American. Some Canadians are french, some US citizens are mexicans, eastern european, etc...

I agree, but I thought you were singling out a specific country. America is ranked as below average in national intelligence and on the lower end of developed countries, but if you consider within-country and between-country variances, I don't think those differences are meaningful (except for maybe comparing the US to Hong Kong or something, where the difference in national average is something like 9 or 10 points). Besides the source of the difference may not be accounted for either way.
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 3:22:19 PM
Also, there are (no offence meant to anyone) under-developed people in developed countries!

Gypsies (nothing against gypsies, but they are under average intelligence usually), rednecks, amish, mexican immigrants. The same analysis for working class US citizens would probably yield a higher number, wouldn't you agree?
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 6:13:08 PM
At 7/11/2015 3:22:19 PM, smelisox wrote:
Also, there are (no offence meant to anyone) under-developed people in developed countries!

Gypsies (nothing against gypsies, but they are under average intelligence usually), rednecks, amish, mexican immigrants. The same analysis for working class US citizens would probably yield a higher number, wouldn't you agree?

Depends on the sample used to compile those statistics, whether their IQ's are actually differently distributed, and whether there is bias in the relative proportions of the groups you mentioned across nations.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 6:35:21 PM

I disagree that racism necessarily equals lower intelligence. I actually heard a figure once suggesting that White Supremacists typically have a higher than average IQ.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Such
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 6:54:47 PM

Wow, wtf, who in the hell says that?

Sounds like seriously awful people.

In general, dude, I don't think that's a thing. You wouldn't even find dialogue like that in The Merchant of Venice.
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 7:51:08 PM
At 7/11/2015 6:35:21 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

I disagree that racism necessarily equals lower intelligence. I actually heard a figure once suggesting that White Supremacists typically have a higher than average IQ.

I also disagree that racism necessarily equals lower intelligence.

Now you've seen figures that suggest that prejudice is negatively correlated with IQ and various cognitive skills. Fortunately, scientists don't make conclusions on the basis of single studies, or even a few studies. Do you?
http://theconstitutionalistblog.com...

Couldn't find anything about white supremacists having higher IQ than average. Have any sources?
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 9:04:41 PM
At 7/11/2015 7:51:08 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:

Now you've seen figures that suggest that prejudice is negatively correlated with IQ and various cognitive skills. Fortunately, scientists don't make conclusions on the basis of single studies, or even a few studies. Do you?

Couldn't find anything about white supremacists having higher IQ than average. Have any sources?

Oh dear. I think I saw a statistic stating such, but I can't find it now. Perhaps I was mistaken.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 9:25:34 PM

I raise my hand high. Both of them.

The vast majority of Jewish people I have know have been good people.

My ex-wife was jewish. My oldest friend is jewish.

I am also pro-Israel. I think we are correct and justified in giving that country more money annually than we do any other. They are our lone allies in the hostile and turblulent Middle East.Which is basically overrun with savages. Like radical Islamic Terrorist factions.

Israel has been accused of flaunting UN policy. I say good. let them. They should basically be able to do whatever they want--especially if it involves eradicating Islamic terror who threaten them and the rest of the world.

About Jews often being in the finance or merchant or banking fields. LOL--this is because at one time they were relegated to do this. Most cultures have a trade or type of work at which they excel and for some Jews, that is it. SO what? People who complain are usually losers who are angry because they cannot make as good a living as they think they should. They are usually part of the "entitlement state" that also plagues my country.

Go Israel!!
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 9:26:59 PM

The MENSA requirement was 160, last time I checked.

(Guess who is a member?) LOL
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 9:58:03 PM
At 7/11/2015 9:04:41 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 7/11/2015 7:51:08 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:

Oh dear. I think I saw a statistic stating such, but I can't find it now. Perhaps I was mistaken.

Who knows. A single statistic, even if obtained through good methodology, doesn't really mean much anyway.
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 10:00:58 PM
At 7/11/2015 9:26:59 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

No it's only 98th percentile, which is roughly two standard deviations above the mean, which is 130 on most tests or 132 on the Stanford-Binet.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 10:02:43 PM
At 7/11/2015 10:00:58 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:

No it's only 98th percentile, which is roughly two standard deviations above the mean, which is 130 on most tests or 132 on the Stanford-Binet.

Really? I will take your word for it. When did they change the criteria?
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2015 12:53:55 AM
At 7/11/2015 10:02:43 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

Don't think it was ever changed.
ironslippers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2015 1:33:44 AM

ME I don't hate jews. I wanna be their friend.
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2015 2:13:47 AM
At 7/12/2015 12:53:55 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:

I love it when Saints get's caught red-handed in a nice sack of bullsh-t and lies.
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2015 9:33:10 AM
At 7/12/2015 2:13:47 AM, smelisox wrote:

I love it when Saints get's caught red-handed in a nice sack of bullsh-t and lies.

There's really no pride in being in mensa either way.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2015 2:40:19 PM

LOL, "f-cking jew hamburger"? Who actually says that?!

Shouldn't that technically be 1940's Germany as well?
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2015 3:26:54 PM
At 7/12/2015 2:40:19 PM, Emilrose wrote:

LOL, "f-cking jew hamburger"? Who actually says that?!

Shouldn't that technically be 1940's Germany as well?

I legitimately found and copy and pasted that quote from a youtube comment.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2015 7:24:05 PM

Hmm...my memory must be failing me on this point, then.

Because I cold have sworn I took the test for the Prometheus Society about seven years ago--on a bet with my ex, who was a member--and I failed admission because I scored a 140 on the IQ test. (Hoeflin test?)

Oh well. I guess this is good news then! LOL