Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Did Hillary Lose the White House?

xus00HAY
Posts: 1,383
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 9:37:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
According to the Supreme court we Americans are not pro family, we are bigots.
While American laws are supposed to be created by elected officials who represent us, sometimes the court has to do things a different way. They are not completely unlike dictators, so sometimes they have to pull rank, and order America to do something.
In this case it was the defense of marriage act.
D.O.M.A. is derived from the idea that God created the AIDS virus to rid the world of homosexuals. The court found that idea crossed a line and had just too much hate. Therefore they have to award victory to the left wingers. Therefore we must now start believing that a woman can marry another woman, but a man can't,
Although we Americans have to follow their orders whether we want to or not, there is something we can do. Next year we may get our 1st female president .......or we may see her as gender neutrality personified and vote for her opponent.
xus00HAY
Posts: 1,383
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2015 4:59:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I don't think I have ever seen 2 people who had so little to say in support of their side.
Hillary has been waiting for 8 years to get her house back.
You gays ( including that lesbian judge Obama hired ) Have got gay marriage legal, so now we appear to be as immoral as Canada!
Now all the non-liberals have a reason to vote next year. Justice Eleanor Kagen thought that she can't be fired for the rest of her life so she can do anything she wants.,,so she talked the other judges into making gay marriage legal, and we would all just have to accept her and her partner, and there was nothing America could do about it. Well we will have a girl who wants to be president to vote against. Next years election will be a reforendum on gender neutrality.
Midnight1131
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 12:03:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/16/2015 4:59:06 PM, xus00HAY wrote:
I don't think I have ever seen 2 people who had so little to say in support of their side.
Hillary has been waiting for 8 years to get her house back.
You gays ( including that lesbian judge Obama hired ) Have got gay marriage legal, so now we appear to be as immoral as Canada!
Now all the non-liberals have a reason to vote next year. Justice Eleanor Kagen thought that she can't be fired for the rest of her life so she can do anything she wants.,,so she talked the other judges into making gay marriage legal, and we would all just have to accept her and her partner, and there was nothing America could do about it. Well we will have a girl who wants to be president to vote against. Next years election will be a reforendum on gender neutrality.

From Canada, I can confirm that immorality as defined by 00HAY is nothing to worry about, you guys'll be fine.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
boss1592
Posts: 80
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 7:57:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/24/2015 12:03:02 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 7/16/2015 4:59:06 PM, xus00HAY wrote:
I don't think I have ever seen 2 people who had so little to say in support of their side.
Hillary has been waiting for 8 years to get her house back.
You gays ( including that lesbian judge Obama hired ) Have got gay marriage legal, so now we appear to be as immoral as Canada!
Now all the non-liberals have a reason to vote next year. Justice Eleanor Kagen thought that she can't be fired for the rest of her life so she can do anything she wants.,,so she talked the other judges into making gay marriage legal, and we would all just have to accept her and her partner, and there was nothing America could do about it. Well we will have a girl who wants to be president to vote against. Next years election will be a reforendum on gender neutrality.

From Canada, I can confirm that immorality as defined by 00HAY is nothing to worry about, you guys'll be fine.

And from the UK (where gay marriage was made legal by a Conservative government) , I second this
Such
Posts: 1,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 8:12:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/15/2015 9:37:11 PM, xus00HAY wrote:
According to the Supreme court we Americans are not pro family, we are bigots.
While American laws are supposed to be created by elected officials who represent us, sometimes the court has to do things a different way. They are not completely unlike dictators, so sometimes they have to pull rank, and order America to do something.
In this case it was the defense of marriage act.
D.O.M.A. is derived from the idea that God created the AIDS virus to rid the world of homosexuals. The court found that idea crossed a line and had just too much hate. Therefore they have to award victory to the left wingers. Therefore we must now start believing that a woman can marry another woman, but a man can't,
Although we Americans have to follow their orders whether we want to or not, there is something we can do. Next year we may get our 1st female president .......or we may see her as gender neutrality personified and vote for her opponent.

AIDS is not exclusive to homosexuals, and marriage does nothing to prevent it.

Moreover, while AIDS is more prevalent among homosexual males than the general population, it is almost nonexistent among homosexual females -- less so than the general population.