Jump to topic:

Calling "Jehadi John" a beautiful man

POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 12:54:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
here David Camiron criticizing the organization Cage.. https://www.youtube.com...

why everybody denouncing Cage and misquoting what they said? they dont said "he is a beautiful man", the quote is " he WAS a beautiful man" before his atrocities... before MI5 destroyed his life psychologically... whats wrong to say somebody WAS a good guy before any crime she/he had committed?
Never fart near dog
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 2:15:40 PM
At 7/20/2015 12:54:23 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
here David Camiron criticizing the organization Cage.. https://www.youtube.com...

why everybody denouncing Cage and misquoting what they said? they dont said "he is a beautiful man", the quote is " he WAS a beautiful man" before his atrocities... before MI5 destroyed his life psychologically... whats wrong to say somebody WAS a good guy before any crime she/he had committed?

Of course not. Hitler was a rather charismatic painter, Lucifer was a cool angel, etc...

I think to compliment someone on what they were is totally fine. Even complementing someone who is bad. Maybe he is beautiful in a way (I don't think so, but there's probably a few reasons. Maybe Jihadi John has composed beautiful piano music?)
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 3:35:26 AM
At 7/20/2015 2:15:40 PM, smelisox wrote:

Of course not. Hitler was a rather charismatic painter, Lucifer was a cool angel, etc...

I think to compliment someone on what they were is totally fine. Even complementing someone who is bad. Maybe he is beautiful in a way (I don't think so, but there's probably a few reasons. Maybe Jihadi John has composed beautiful piano music?)

No dont know what u talking about... u if cause somebody to reach into constant severe pressure in psychological mind play u would see the consequences... its not causing physical harm, mentally & emotionally u make them to go to through hell.

and he is a graduate in computer science because he was a bad man.
Never fart near dog
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 6:13:04 AM
At 7/21/2015 3:35:26 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

No dont know what u talking about... u if cause somebody to reach into constant severe pressure in psychological mind play u would see the consequences... its not causing physical harm, mentally & emotionally u make them to go to through hell.

What?
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 12:16:57 PM
At 7/21/2015 6:13:04 AM, smelisox wrote:

What?

u r fish or a fowl?
Never fart near dog
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 3:12:18 PM
At 7/21/2015 12:16:57 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

What?

u r fish or a fowl?

u lrn inglish f4 ppl to understnd u no
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 3:49:56 PM
At 7/21/2015 3:12:18 PM, smelisox wrote:
At 7/21/2015 12:16:57 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

What?

u r fish or a fowl?

u lrn inglish f4 ppl to understnd u no

hahaha a comedian u should join team of Southpark u funny guy so funny....
Never fart near dog