Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

I am Latino and...

mystery_man43
Posts: 68
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2015 6:30:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I don't find Donald Trump's immigration comments offensive.
I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born." - Ronald Reagan
mystery_man43
Posts: 68
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2015 7:58:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/22/2015 6:49:24 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:
I can't say I trust a guy who's profile says he's 100 years old.
The reason my profile says I am 100 years old is because there is no option to hide my age.
I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born." - Ronald Reagan
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 3:13:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/22/2015 6:30:05 PM, mystery_man43 wrote:
I don't find Donald Trump's immigration comments offensive.

So you don't mind that he calls mexicans rapists, crime comiters and a threat to the US?
wsmunit7
Posts: 1,318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 7:06:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/22/2015 7:58:21 PM, mystery_man43 wrote:
At 7/22/2015 6:49:24 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:
I can't say I trust a guy who's profile says he's 100 years old.
The reason my profile says I am 100 years old is because there is no option to hide my age.

Why do you feel it is necessary to hide your age? That is considered "lying by omission".
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 7:43:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/22/2015 6:30:05 PM, mystery_man43 wrote:
I don't find Donald Trump's immigration comments offensive.

I speak for all whites when I say, thank you for making the immigrant position on this topic clear.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 7:47:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/24/2015 3:13:47 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/22/2015 6:30:05 PM, mystery_man43 wrote:
I don't find Donald Trump's immigration comments offensive.

So you don't mind that he calls mexicans rapists, crime comiters and a threat to the US?

That's a straw man. He is saying that illegal immigration causes increases in the crime rate. Something that is just common sense, obviously poor and desperate people have to resort to desperate measures. They wouldn't be leaving their family culture and country illegally if they weren't desperate.

There is also the common sense that people on the run from the law, also like to take up residency in another country as it reduces their chances of going into prison.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 8:12:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/24/2015 7:47:59 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/24/2015 3:13:47 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/22/2015 6:30:05 PM, mystery_man43 wrote:
I don't find Donald Trump's immigration comments offensive.

So you don't mind that he calls mexicans rapists, crime comiters and a threat to the US?

That's a straw man. He is saying that illegal immigration causes increases in the crime rate. Something that is just common sense, obviously poor and desperate people have to resort to desperate measures. They wouldn't be leaving their family culture and country illegally if they weren't desperate.

There is also the common sense that people on the run from the law, also like to take up residency in another country as it reduces their chances of going into prison.

I'm going to go ahead and assume you're joking due to your signature.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 8:15:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/24/2015 8:12:53 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/24/2015 7:47:59 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/24/2015 3:13:47 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/22/2015 6:30:05 PM, mystery_man43 wrote:
I don't find Donald Trump's immigration comments offensive.

So you don't mind that he calls mexicans rapists, crime comiters and a threat to the US?

That's a straw man. He is saying that illegal immigration causes increases in the crime rate. Something that is just common sense, obviously poor and desperate people have to resort to desperate measures. They wouldn't be leaving their family culture and country illegally if they weren't desperate.

There is also the common sense that people on the run from the law, also like to take up residency in another country as it reduces their chances of going into prison.

I'm going to go ahead and assume you're joking due to your signature.

I'm being serious this thread, though I'm trying to be extremely racist in other threads to celebrate the month.

Clearly you're straw manning Trump's position. Did you read my explanation of his position?

Is considering the negative impacts of illegal immigration when discussing policy racist in your opinion? If so why?