-Martin Luther King
-Noam Chomsky
-Edward Witten
-Thomas Jefferson
-Thomas Edison
-Ernest Hemingway
-William Faulkner
-Stanley Kubrick
-Albert Einstein (technically American since he lived there a long time)
-JD Salinger
-Mark Twain
-Hawthorne
-Edgar Allan Poe
-John Steinbeck
-F. Scott Fitzgerald
-Harper Lee

And Robert Frost, Ezra Pound and f-cking Seamus Heaney and Thomas Pynchon.

Right.
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:11:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 3:03:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
-Wylted
- George Lincoln Rockwell

-William Sidis
-Nikola Tesla (sort of American)
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:13:51 AM
At 7/23/2015 3:11:25 AM, smelisox wrote:
-Wylted

-William Sidis

Tesla was an American. He chose to become an American. He isn't like these immigrants that come over to America but still wave their country of origins flag, no he was respectful and actually became an American.
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:15:03 AM
At 7/23/2015 3:13:51 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/23/2015 3:11:25 AM, smelisox wrote:
-Wylted

-William Sidis

Tesla was an American. He chose to become an American. He isn't like these immigrants that come over to America but still wave their country of origins flag, no he was respectful and actually became an American.

Same for Eisntein, or did he remain Germano-Jewish?
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:20:11 AM
Bullsh!t. Tesla was proud of his Serbian heritage, and said that he will remain a Serb even that far away.
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:22:00 AM
At 7/23/2015 3:20:11 AM, Mirza wrote:
Bullsh!t. Tesla was proud of his Serbian heritage, and said that he will remain a Serb even that far away.

The only Serb I know cleans the Urinal at the local tex mex.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:23:02 AM
At 7/23/2015 3:22:00 AM, smelisox wrote:
Now he would be a real American. :)
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:24:29 AM
At 7/23/2015 3:23:02 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 7/23/2015 3:22:00 AM, smelisox wrote:
Now he would be a real American. :)

Good point. The only Bosnian however, that I know, is your mother. I'm given to understand she's a prostitute of sorts. I say of sorts since she refuses payment, doing it for the sheer pleasure of being dominated.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:27:43 AM

Nobody is proud of Serbian heritage, that's like being proud to be a child molestor
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:29:14 AM
At 7/23/2015 3:27:43 AM, Wylted wrote:

Nobody is proud of Serbian heritage, that's like being proud to be a child molestor

Careful, next there will be the Bosnian Pedophile Pride
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:32:51 AM
By the way, seeing all these Americans being THIS upset about my activity... I swear I never expected it. Success is too weak a word for this. ;)
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:34:33 AM
Never worse than being proud of one's artificial nationality. I vomit at the thought of it...
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:35:01 AM
At 7/23/2015 3:32:51 AM, Mirza wrote:
By the way, seeing all these Americans being THIS upset about my activity... I swear I never expected it. Success is too weak a word for this. ;)

I'm an Englishman. I'm just trying to stop hate in the world.

In 4 billion years, the Earth will be gone. Really, do you want to spend your life moaning on your fat arse, or do something productive? The only lasting impact you will have is being a little w-nker on a debate forum, nothing else. You will probably bear no children, since you'd have to find or rape a woman for that. Like Ozymandias, you'll be nothing. Nobody.

Just another Hitler-wannabe from Eurasia who hates everyone but his bigoted self.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:36:01 AM
At 7/23/2015 3:34:33 AM, Mirza wrote:
Never worse than being proud of one's artificial nationality. I vomit at the thought of it...

Is any nationality really artificial. These nation states had to start somewhere. The pride makes me sick, but calling it artificial seems absurd.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:37:08 AM
At 7/23/2015 3:35:01 AM, smelisox wrote:
I'm an Englishman. I'm just trying to stop hate in the world.

In 4 billion years, the Earth will be gone. Really, do you want to spend your life moaning on your fat arse, or do something productive? The only lasting impact you will have is being a little w-nker on a debate forum, nothing else. You will probably bear no children, since you'd have to find or rape a woman for that. Like Ozymandias, you'll be nothing. Nobody.
I'll still suspect you of being American. Rarely is someone this upset about a stranger's anti-American forum activity without being American himself.

Just another Hitler-wannabe from Eurasia who hates everyone but his bigoted self.
Ma'am, Let me kindly ask you not to group Europe with Asia. Danke.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:38:03 AM
At 7/23/2015 3:36:01 AM, Wylted wrote:
Is any nationality really artificial. These nation states had to start somewhere. The pride makes me sick, but calling it artificial seems absurd.
They started from people who had a claim to the land, and had their unique identities as ethnos. Americans are as artificial as it gets. It doesn't mean you can't be good and useful people but... You aren't in my eyes. :(
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:43:38 AM
At 7/23/2015 3:38:03 AM, Mirza wrote:
They started from people who had a claim to the land, and had their unique identities as ethnos. Americans are as artificial as it gets. It doesn't mean you can't be good and useful people but... You aren't in my eyes. :(

That's a fair enough definition. I'm not sure if I want to go down that rabbit hole with you, but it seems to me, that by that definition an argument can be made that no nationality is genuine, except for maybe the Africans who never got to evolve to the point where they could go survive in harsher environments.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:44:35 AM
By the way, Wylted, pride in one's country is one of the best feelings ever. I'm not sure if you've genuinely experienced moments where something was about to happen for your country; a special moment in your national sports team (whatever type) that you awaited, and which made your heart tremble. Whether you like it or not, there's almost nothing like it. And, I think we Europeans do it best. We had our countries for centuries, or at least our ethnicities which we tie to our countries. We'll never give that up.

Americans have. In fact, I think that's one of the reasons they happen to be such vile, careless people. When America goes to war, they probably feel no sense of responsibility because it feels like a distant entity carrying out a very-so-often inhumane task. In Europe, however, we feel more responsible. We feel our own selves take part in wars, and hence we ponder over the consequences. Americans do not. So... Pride in one's nation, I'm sure it helps promoting well-being for humanity in at least some ways. :)
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:44:36 AM
At 7/23/2015 3:38:03 AM, Mirza wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

England: Germanic scandinavian
France: Germanic
Spain: Germanic

Everyone is Germanic or scandinavian. Sorry.

THEY USED TO BE:
Celtic
Gaul/Celtic

Sorry :(
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:46:37 AM
At 7/23/2015 3:44:35 AM, Mirza wrote:
By the way, Wylted, pride in one's country is one of the best feelings ever. I'm not sure if you've genuinely experienced moments where something was about to happen for your country; a special moment in your national sports team (whatever type) that you awaited, and which made your heart tremble. Whether you like it or not, there's almost nothing like it. And, I think we Europeans do it best. We had our countries for centuries, or at least our ethnicities which we tie to our countries. We'll never give that up.

Americans have. In fact, I think that's one of the reasons they happen to be such vile, careless people. When America goes to war, they probably feel no sense of responsibility because it feels like a distant entity carrying out a very-so-often inhumane task. In Europe, however, we feel more responsible. We feel our own selves take part in wars, and hence we ponder over the consequences. Americans do not. So... Pride in one's nation, I'm sure it helps promoting well-being for humanity in at least some ways. :)

To be proud of something you have no control over is utterly and absolutely idiotic. You've not achieved anything.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:49:53 AM
At 7/23/2015 3:44:36 AM, smelisox wrote:

THEY USED TO BE:
Celtic
Gaul/Celtic

The Celtic-speakers in the British isles, for instance, lost their cultural identity over time, and there was a merging of the peoples and their cultures, which helped arise the nation of England. Although historically complex, the fact that they over time evolved into one people with the same identity (language, culture, etc.) in the land they shared rightfully gave them the land they occupied. Not comparable to America in any sense possible.

Nice try, though. :D
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:50:14 AM
http://replygif.net...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:50:28 AM
At 7/23/2015 3:49:53 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 7/23/2015 3:44:36 AM, smelisox wrote:

THEY USED TO BE:
Celtic
Gaul/Celtic

The Celtic-speakers in the British isles, for instance, lost their cultural identity over time, and there was a merging of the peoples and their cultures, which helped arise the nation of England. Although historically complex, the fact that they over time evolved into one people with the same identity (language, culture, etc.) in the land they shared rightfully gave them the land they occupied. Not comparable to America in any sense possible.

Nice try, though. :D

It's not a try, there's not a drop of indigenous english blood in them you dolt.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:50:29 AM
I think pride is listed as one of the seven deadly sins for a reason. I guess it's useful if you can use other people's pride to suit your ends, so it's not entirely bad. I also am not really a supporter of American foreign policy. I think it's absolutely ridiculous that we know what causes blowback, we know that 9/11 was caused by blowback and then we partake in the same exact actions that cause blowback as a response. Anybody who supports an interventionist foreign policy is partially responsible for acts of terrorism on American soil, in my opinion.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:50:57 AM
At 7/23/2015 3:46:37 AM, smelisox wrote:
To be proud of something you have no control over is utterly and absolutely idiotic. You've not achieved anything.
Pride in one's country has to do with devotion, love, support, etc. It's not idiotic in any way.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:52:32 AM
At 7/23/2015 3:50:28 AM, smelisox wrote:
It's not a try, there's not a drop of indigenous english blood in them you dolt.
NOBODY IS FULLY INDIGENOUS. There was no "English" nation BEFORE THESE GROUPS MERGE TOGETHER IN ALL WAYS POSSIBLE (biologically and culturally).

You have no understanding of how nations formed, LOL!
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:52:38 AM
At 7/23/2015 3:50:29 AM, Wylted wrote:
I think pride is listed as one of the seven deadly sins for a reason. I guess it's useful if you can use other people's pride to suit your ends, so it's not entirely bad. I also am not really a supporter of American foreign policy. I think it's absolutely ridiculous that we know what causes blowback, we know that 9/11 was caused by blowback and then we partake in the same exact actions that cause blowback as a response. Anybody who supports an interventionist foreign policy is partially responsible for acts of terrorism on American soil, in my opinion.

Of course. They trained and supplied Ben Laden then invaded his country.

But:

-Everyone in Eastern Europe is in some war or other
-France is the most racist and xenophobic place in Europe
-The UK is an awful place with class struggle, inequality and downright racism (better than France)
-Parts of Italy are governed by a Mafia
-Germany sucks
-Spain is not a nice place with all the crime
-Ireland has a pseudo war going on
-Scotland is sort of ok
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:53:27 AM
At 7/23/2015 3:52:32 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 7/23/2015 3:50:28 AM, smelisox wrote:
NOBODY IS FULLY INDIGENOUS. There was no "English" nation BEFORE THESE GROUPS MERGE TOGETHER IN ALL WAYS POSSIBLE (biologically and culturally).

You have no understanding of how nations formed, LOL!

Of course there are fully indigenous people.