daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 11:56:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Something delightful I found on Facebook:

>the year is 2016
>Trump has DEMOLISHED the primaries, becoming the nominee with 90% of the vote in all the polls
>the only other man to get above 8% of the vote is his running mate, Dr. Ben Carson
>He is facing off with Hillary
>The final debate is coming up
>opening statements
>"Hillary, you are disgusting, both inside and out. I will be very happy when your presidential run fails. You are a total disaster. I love it, I gloat over it, because I like to see bad people fail"
>He stares deep into her soul, and she shakes so violently an audible shart echoes throughout the room.
>they nearly have to evacuate the room
>forseeing this, the Donald has brought nose clips for everyone.
>puts an ad on them and thus is able to give them out at no cost
>people in the audience try to thank him, but he merely says "Thank the free market"
>any question about domestic policy is met with the same response, "I'm a leader, I will put us back to work and make America great again."
>He tells the room he is going to build the greatest wall ever known
>Even the mexicans cheer him in the crowd
>this is met with raucous applause.
>Hillary tries to bumble out some words about foreign policy
>Trump interrupts, but is allowed to because of his charisma
>"Hello? Benghazi? Hillary, the only good move Mr. Obama has done is look right in that fat ugly face of yours and say 'Hillary, you're fired"
>Hillary's podium has turned into a fountain of diarrhea at this point
>everyone in the USA is now chanting "CANT STUMP THE TRUMP" together so much so that China and Europe can hear it due to its deafening volume
>Trump wins in a landslide
>Hillary commits sudoku live on TV as a promo for the new season of the Apprentice
>As the Donald walks on stage for his inaguration speech, he throws away his notes
>Says 8 words
>"America will be great again. Obama, you're fired"
Cringe
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 12:56:55 AM
At 7/24/2015 11:50:22 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
I swear, I did not write this. This is too good for a mere mortal to write.

Dump the Stump: https://medium.com...
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 11:00:11 AM
At 7/23/2015 11:56:50 AM, daytonanerd wrote:

>the year is 2016
>Trump has DEMOLISHED the primaries, becoming the nominee with 90% of the vote in all the polls
>the only other man to get above 8% of the vote is his running mate, Dr. Ben Carson
>opening statements
>"Hillary, you are disgusting, both inside and out. I will be very happy when your presidential run fails. You are a total disaster. I love it, I gloat over it, because I like to see bad people fail"
>He stares deep into her soul, and she shakes so violently an audible shart echoes throughout the room.
>people in the audience try to thank him, but he merely says "Thank the free market"
>any question about domestic policy is met with the same response, "I'm a leader, I will put us back to work and make America great again."
>"Hello? Benghazi? Hillary, the only good move Mr. Obama has done is look right in that fat ugly face of yours and say 'Hillary, you're fired"
>everyone in the USA is now chanting "CANT STUMP THE TRUMP" together so much so that China and Europe can hear it due to its deafening volume
>Hillary commits sudoku live on TV as a promo for the new season of the Apprentice
>As the Donald walks on stage for his inaguration speech, he throws away his notes
>Says 8 words

Several misspellings of words, several words used in a nonsensical way ridiculous content...did your two year old cousin write this?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 3:31:58 PM
Trump fanfiction...

We are fvcked.
We, homo sapiens of the planet Earth, are the people of Debate.org, an online debating website owned by Juggle, and will aspire to increase the quality of debates, polls, mafia on said website, to be sufficient, meeting high standards of success and satisfaction in all areas, to consider it as "great", or superb and spectacular, again for the first time in years
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 10:59:43 PM
At 7/25/2015 3:31:58 PM, TN05 wrote:
Trump fanfiction...

We are fvcked.

Given the choice would you vote for Donald "the DUck" Trump OR HIllary Clinton? A cartoon character or the Devil?
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 12:48:32 AM
At 7/25/2015 11:00:11 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 7/23/2015 11:56:50 AM, daytonanerd wrote:

>the year is 2016
>opening statements
>Says 8 words

Several misspellings of words, several words used in a nonsensical way ridiculous content...did your two year old cousin write this?

Close... My conservative Facebook friend.
Cringe
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 5:52:39 AM
At 7/25/2015 10:59:43 PM, fazz wrote:
Trump fanfiction...

We are fvcked.

Given the choice would you vote for Donald "the DUck" Trump OR HIllary Clinton? A cartoon character or the Devil?

I'd strongly consider voting third party or writing someone in.
We, homo sapiens of the planet Earth, are the people of Debate.org, an online debating website owned by Juggle, and will aspire to increase the quality of debates, polls, mafia on said website, to be sufficient, meeting high standards of success and satisfaction in all areas, to consider it as "great", or superb and spectacular, again for the first time in years
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 9:33:04 AM
At 7/26/2015 5:52:39 AM, TN05 wrote:
At 7/25/2015 10:59:43 PM, fazz wrote:
Trump fanfiction...

We are fvcked.

I'd strongly consider voting third party or writing someone in.

I think third party is too volatile. Just get rid of dinosaurs on both sides. Maybe someone younger with brains. Someone who understand what Google & twitter are.
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 9:58:17 AM
At 7/24/2015 11:50:22 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
I swear, I did not write this. This is too good for a mere mortal to write.

It's pretty great dude.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan