daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 11:56:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Something delightful I found on Facebook:

>the year is 2016
>Trump has DEMOLISHED the primaries, becoming the nominee with 90% of the vote in all the polls
>the only other man to get above 8% of the vote is his running mate, Dr. Ben Carson
>He is facing off with Hillary
>The final debate is coming up
>opening statements
>"Hillary, you are disgusting, both inside and out. I will be very happy when your presidential run fails. You are a total disaster. I love it, I gloat over it, because I like to see bad people fail"
>He stares deep into her soul, and she shakes so violently an audible shart echoes throughout the room.
>they nearly have to evacuate the room
>forseeing this, the Donald has brought nose clips for everyone.
>puts an ad on them and thus is able to give them out at no cost
>people in the audience try to thank him, but he merely says "Thank the free market"
>any question about domestic policy is met with the same response, "I'm a leader, I will put us back to work and make America great again."
>He tells the room he is going to build the greatest wall ever known
>Even the mexicans cheer him in the crowd
>this is met with raucous applause.
>Hillary tries to bumble out some words about foreign policy
>Trump interrupts, but is allowed to because of his charisma
>"Hello? Benghazi? Hillary, the only good move Mr. Obama has done is look right in that fat ugly face of yours and say 'Hillary, you're fired"
>Hillary's podium has turned into a fountain of diarrhea at this point
>everyone in the USA is now chanting "CANT STUMP THE TRUMP" together so much so that China and Europe can hear it due to its deafening volume
>Trump wins in a landslide
>Hillary commits sudoku live on TV as a promo for the new season of the Apprentice
>As the Donald walks on stage for his inaguration speech, he throws away his notes
>Says 8 words
>"America will be great again. Obama, you're fired"
#FeeltheFreezerBern
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 12:56:55 AM
At 7/24/2015 11:50:22 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
I swear, I did not write this. This is too good for a mere mortal to write.

Dump the Stump: https://medium.com...
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 11:00:11 AM
At 7/23/2015 11:56:50 AM, daytonanerd wrote:

>the year is 2016
>Trump has DEMOLISHED the primaries, becoming the nominee with 90% of the vote in all the polls
>the only other man to get above 8% of the vote is his running mate, Dr. Ben Carson
>opening statements
>"Hillary, you are disgusting, both inside and out. I will be very happy when your presidential run fails. You are a total disaster. I love it, I gloat over it, because I like to see bad people fail"
>He stares deep into her soul, and she shakes so violently an audible shart echoes throughout the room.
>people in the audience try to thank him, but he merely says "Thank the free market"
>any question about domestic policy is met with the same response, "I'm a leader, I will put us back to work and make America great again."
>"Hello? Benghazi? Hillary, the only good move Mr. Obama has done is look right in that fat ugly face of yours and say 'Hillary, you're fired"
>everyone in the USA is now chanting "CANT STUMP THE TRUMP" together so much so that China and Europe can hear it due to its deafening volume
>Hillary commits sudoku live on TV as a promo for the new season of the Apprentice
>As the Donald walks on stage for his inaguration speech, he throws away his notes
>Says 8 words

Several misspellings of words, several words used in a nonsensical way ridiculous content...did your two year old cousin write this?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 10:59:43 PM
At 7/25/2015 3:31:58 PM, TN05 wrote:
Trump fanfiction...

We are fvcked.

Given the choice would you vote for Donald "the DUck" Trump OR HIllary Clinton? A cartoon character or the Devil?
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 12:48:32 AM
At 7/25/2015 11:00:11 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 7/23/2015 11:56:50 AM, daytonanerd wrote:

>the year is 2016
>opening statements
>Says 8 words

Several misspellings of words, several words used in a nonsensical way ridiculous content...did your two year old cousin write this?

Close... My conservative Facebook friend.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 5:52:39 AM
At 7/25/2015 10:59:43 PM, fazz wrote:
Trump fanfiction...

We are fvcked.

Given the choice would you vote for Donald "the DUck" Trump OR HIllary Clinton? A cartoon character or the Devil?

I'd strongly consider voting third party or writing someone in.
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 9:33:04 AM
At 7/26/2015 5:52:39 AM, TN05 wrote:
At 7/25/2015 10:59:43 PM, fazz wrote:
Trump fanfiction...

We are fvcked.

I'd strongly consider voting third party or writing someone in.

I think third party is too volatile. Just get rid of dinosaurs on both sides. Maybe someone younger with brains. Someone who understand what Google & twitter are.
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 9:58:17 AM
At 7/24/2015 11:50:22 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
I swear, I did not write this. This is too good for a mere mortal to write.

It's pretty great dude.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan