Global Warming is real.

smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 6:35:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 1:46:14 PM, mystery_man43 wrote:
The GOP needs to change its stance on global warming.

"Nothing is real, it's an illusion, the illuminati decieving us, the Jews! THE JEWS! Our saviour adolf hitler saved us from the evil corporate jews who rule hollywood and the disney channel and HBO! GAME OF THRONES WAS MADE BY JEWS! I WATCH IT, AND MY MONEY GOES TO JEWS! FOCK JEWS!!!"

^ Average debate.org member
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 7:50:57 PM

Affordable sunglasses act maybe?
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 8:23:08 PM

Agreed
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 8:27:58 PM
I also thought it was real until Sarah Palin said otherwise. Well, she actually didn't deny it was real, but that humans were the cause. I look up to her very much in my life, and I take her words for granted here.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 9:50:19 AM
It really doesn't matter if it's real or not. This particular science has been politicized and used to create more policies that have extremely detrimental effects on society. For example the carbon taxes which;

A. Give big businesses more rights to pollute than small businesses, destroying small businesses and expanding market share. The exact reason these businesses lined the pockets of the politicians they got elected to pass these laws that push out their competition.

B. The laws don't actually reduce carbon emissions, it just causes companies to put up more factories in China to get around those laws. Merely shifting where the pollution is occurring. Again something small businesses can't do, so a clear indication that democrats have been bought and paid for by big businesses to increase their market share.

These policies are actually crystal clear in their goals to hurt the average joe and give large businesses more control over the United States. It's actually pure evil on the side of liberals. I always assume the politicians are smart enough to know what's going on, but are just pure evil, while democrats who aren't politicians are just not intelligent enough to see it or are also evil.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 9:52:49 AM
When these laws are being made, you need to ask "who stands to gain". It's not Mother Earth because carbon taxes don't actually reduce emissions, it's big businesses who see mom and pop places as an enemy, and could care less about the harm they're doing to the average person.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 10:55:50 AM
At 7/23/2015 6:35:21 PM, smelisox wrote:

"Nothing is real, it's an illusion, the illuminati decieving us, the Jews! THE JEWS! Our saviour adolf hitler saved us from the evil corporate jews who rule hollywood and the disney channel and HBO! GAME OF THRONES WAS MADE BY JEWS! I WATCH IT, AND MY MONEY GOES TO JEWS! FOCK JEWS!!!"

^ Average debate.org member

Rofl...
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 10:56:20 AM

Yeah. I think that's the real nonsense in the GOP.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 11:39:23 AM

They can't do that, the Koch brothers don't want them to.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
Fly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 11:43:43 AM
Newt Gingrich even admits this is the case, and he is able to have intelligent conversations about it. However, he is unwilling to admit this on Fox News.
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 7:41:41 PM
At 7/24/2015 11:43:43 AM, Fly wrote:
Newt Gingrich even admits this is the case, and he is able to have intelligent conversations about it. However, he is unwilling to admit this on Fox News.

That's how the game is played.