The truth is. . .

wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 6:14:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/24/2015 4:50:39 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
I secretly want Donald Trump to win the election just to see how people react.

If I remember my history correctly, Hitler started in the same way Trump has, relying on hate and division. Is that what you want?

While he may have a lead in the polls on potential Repuglican voters, consider that overall, the Repuglicans are down in all polls. So, Trump's 24% polling among potential Repuglican voters is much less than his support with the general public. Also, the Repuglican fanatical right wing only accounts for <10% of the general public. 10% doesn't win general elections.
j50wells
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 7:26:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm with you. I think both Republicans and Democrats are so far down the tube that few Americans trust them anymore. I want to laugh my tail off when Trump wins. I want to see Hilary cry, "I'm melting". I want to see McCain have a heart attack. I want to hear Rush Limbaugh's speech about how he was on Trump's side all along. He'll say that so he can get into Trump's boat and make big dollars as his political commentator.
I don't know. My feeling is that Americans are so disgusted with Dems and Republicans that they are willing to try anything new.