Jump to topic:

Can't stump the Trump

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 2:44:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Here's a really good article. It put into words everything I've been thinking but am not articulate enough to put to pen--namely that it's our own sick society that's to blame for a blowhard like Donald Trump getting an audience. When your political system is a joke, why not elect a clown?

http://www.nationalpost.com...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2015 12:30:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/26/2015 2:44:51 PM, thett3 wrote:
Here's a really good article. It put into words everything I've been thinking but am not articulate enough to put to pen--namely that it's our own sick society that's to blame for a blowhard like Donald Trump getting an audience. When your political system is a joke, why not elect a clown?

http://www.nationalpost.com...

It is the toxic atmosphere of political correctness that suffocates so many voices that enables a Trump, when he rants with full stream-of-consciousness abandon, to be seen as a plain speaker, authentic and different.

Let me correct the above statement from the author.

It is the toxic atmosphere of religious correctness and hatred that suffocates so many voice and allows Trump and other conservative characters such as Rush Limbaugh to be rude complaining discontents without any type of forethought to solutions or resolutions. Quite honestly Trump is what the conservative media has been grooming the conservative populace to crave for, a pompus arse who demonizes anyone not like them.