Jump to topic:

Do cops profile ugly people?

j50wells
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 6:35:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Just wonderin. The truth is that cops are usually good looking guys. They were the good looking guys from high school. Remember those guys? They'd pick on ugly people and people that weren't popular. Finally, the outcast would get mad and stand up for himself. That's when the teachers would finally get involved and send the outcast to the principals office. Never mind that he had been the guy who had been abused for several years and finally had had enough. The good looking, popular people who did this to the poor kid never got in trouble, at all.
The cops that we have are these same popular people. This is why you can be in a bar and have a good looking guy who's with a group of his friends harass other people and nothing happens to him. Believe me, though, as soon as you stand up to him, you will be out on the street. And if a fight breaks out, the cops will come, look at the situation and grab you. The idiot who started the fight will have his hot girls and cool friends all lie and say that you started it. Even the bar tender will side with them because there are six of them, and one of you. He's trying to make money off of drinks and figures he'll get maybe four drinks off of you, but 30 drinks off of the group that was harassing you.
Cops are messed up people. They were messed up by the public school system. They don't look at a situation as right or wrong, rather they go by a feeling. If you look a certain way and don't add up to his public school experience of popularity and coolness, he will grab you up, even if you were completely innocent in the matter. This is the truth.
People who stick up for the cops are usually the ones who were part of that popular crowd in the public school system. If you were a hot girl, you were gold with the teachers and future cops. If you were ugly, wore different clothes, didn't play on the football team, were shy, insecure, didn't know how to act, then you were one of the bad kids. Again, never mind the fact that you might have been the most sincere, and enlightened person in the whole school. They don't care. They will even defend their friends, even though they saw with their own eyes the fact that their future cop friend was calling you names and harassing you from 9th grade all the way up to the point when you finally stood up for yourself in 12th grade.
It's a very, very sad thing, It is a horrible injustice. I have found that the only way to get these people back is through success. So you couldn't act? Couldn't play football? Weren't cute enough to get into the business sex club as an adult? So what. Find something that you can beat them in. Art. Writing. Music. Anything that you can stuff in their face later on in life. They'll be in a horrible marriage and going through a divorce. You'll have high end art works at the local gallery. They'll be going to jail for corruption in their business. You'll have a book at Barnes and Noble. They'll be strung out on drugs or alcohol. They'll go to a local bar and see you playing the guitar for an up and coming band. Success is the best way to come back and haunt your abusers.
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 11:42:31 PM
I'm an adult but I don't know what the "business sex club" is... Is it because I was too ugly to be invited? Serious question here folks
katie.snappy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2015 2:18:45 PM
Not entirely sure what the argument is here, but okay. I don't think cops profile ugly people. At least not anymore than you're profiling cops.