comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2010 4:38:23 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/25/2010 1:13:29 AM, Zeitgeist wrote:
Rupaul would be better than that pr@

Yeah, but we must be patient and see if he can run.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2010 5:56:33 AM
I don't think people remember just how old he is. I doubt seriously that he'll ever run again. He's run 3 times for president already, and is now older than Reagan during his first term as pres.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Rob1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 10:17:25 AM
At 8/26/2010 10:07:36 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 8/24/2010 11:38:24 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
It's immoral but perfectly legal.

Nothing immoral about it.

Agreed. That statement is just another one of those that everybody just accepts without actually thinking about what they're saying.
Master P is the end result of capitalism.
Rob1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 10:19:17 AM
I think that if muslims can't build a mosque at ground zero then Christians ought to follow suit and pick up and leave just about every Church they have because they've committed atrocities in so many locations it would be too hard to try and list them all at this point.
Master P is the end result of capitalism.
Zeitgeist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 12:13:25 AM
At 8/26/2010 10:19:17 AM, Rob1Billion wrote:
I think that if muslims can't build a mosque at ground zero then Christians ought to follow suit and pick up and leave just about every Church they have because they've committed atrocities in so many locations it would be too hard to try and list them all at this point.

What Christians may or may not have done is actually immaterial because every atrocity that they have committed has been in direct contradiction to what Christianity instructs in the teachings of Jesus.

In the case of Mohammedan atrocities their "holy" books and TOF instructs and justify them.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 12:16:03 AM

Agreed. No to churches, synagogues, and temples at ground zero!
Anarcho
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 12:21:14 AM
At 8/27/2010 12:13:25 AM, Zeitgeist wrote:

In the case of Mohammedan atrocities their "holy" books and TOF instructs and justify them.

So even thoug 9/11 was committed through a gigantic suicide bombing which is against the Qur'an to commit suicide it is still Islam's fault? I totally see the connection too.
InsertNameHere wrote: "If we evolved from apes then why are apes still around?

This is semi-serious btw. It's something that seems strange to me. You'd think that entire species would cease to exist if other ones evolved from them."

Anarcho wrote: *facepalm*
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 12:32:18 AM
At 8/27/2010 12:16:03 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Oh yea, I guess that means no mosques. No houses of worship at ground zero!
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 12:57:13 AM

Time, this is too soon. They didn't even conquer America for it to be justified as costs of war.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 12:59:07 AM
At 8/27/2010 12:32:18 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:

He meant places we've done things.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 1:06:54 AM
At 8/27/2010 12:59:07 AM, Zetsubou wrote:

Well I say no to double standards. No to all houses of worship everywhere since most religions have their share of violence!
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 1:13:57 AM
At 8/27/2010 1:06:54 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/27/2010 12:59:07 AM, Zetsubou wrote:

Well I say no to double standards. No to all houses of worship everywhere since most religions have their share of violence!

There are no double standards, the day we ram a 180 ton vehicle into a building killing over 2400 people, then I'll rethink. Until that day, my conscience will tell me to build wherever I want.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 1:15:11 AM

What Christians may or may not have done is actually immaterial because every atrocity that they have committed has been in direct contradiction to what Christianity instructs in the teachings of Jesus.

Wow. You are completely oblivious. You seriously think that all the Christian violence is contradictory to what Christianity instructs??

"they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up." (Hosea 13:16)

"The Lord is a man of war; the Lord is his name." (Exodus 15:3)

"Thou shalt utterly destroy them - the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee" (Deuteronomy 20:17)

Comparison of Number of Cruel and Violent Passages:

Bible: 1,121
Quran: 520

Yeah, let's just ignore the atrocious Bible passages that instruct genocide.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 1:16:40 AM
Why is Ron Paul more of a rebel than his son?
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 1:24:32 AM
At 8/27/2010 1:15:11 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

None of the below are from Jesus. One by Hosea and two by Moses.

Wow. You are completely oblivious. You seriously think that all the Christian violence is contradictory to what Christianity instructs??
Yes, and it is.

"they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up." (Hosea 13:16)
Not a command for all Christians, it's a history.

"The Lord is a man of war; the Lord is his name." (Exodus 15:3)
That is god, what of his people.

"Thou shalt utterly destroy them - the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee" (Deuteronomy 20:17)
Yes, it's not a command of action but merely a history.

Comparison of Number of Cruel and Violent Passages:

Bible: 1,121
Overall context is sadly pacifism.
Quran: 520
Overall context is retaliation.

Yeah, let's just ignore the atrocious Bible passages that instruct genocide.

Geo, you're better than this. Look up the true reasons.

Also, I believe Zeitgeist is a atheist Jew.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 1:28:05 AM
Here's a start point, St Augustine of Hippo. You'll learn a lot about violence christianity. His name can even be attributed to the cause of the 30 years war(Christian Civil War), 1300 years after his death.

He's a more rational christian.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 1:44:41 AM
At 8/27/2010 1:31:51 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Violence Christians. They exist.
http://en.wikipedia.org...

There's plenty of other examples too.
Did I say it they didn't. Just we haven't done anything en-masse in living memory.

Also, The Lord's Resistance Army was backed my muslims for most of its history; Joseph Kony thinks he's god, he's not Christian and incorporates African animism, Christianity and Islam. In 2012 Congo, Uganda, South Sudan are going to annihilate them for good. I'm South Sudanese so I know the atrocities of Kony's cult very well thanks, thing is the LRD don't break the dams of farmers, bomb hospitals, churches and civilian camps. In regards to African Muslims they're nothing but thugs.

Uganda, FOB video, kinda sad ->
'sup DDO -- july 2013
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 1:50:40 AM
At 8/27/2010 1:44:41 AM, Zetsubou wrote:

Did I say it they didn't. Just we haven't done anything en-masse in living memory.

Also, The Lord's Resistance Army was backed my muslims for most of its history; Joseph Kony thinks he's god, he's not Christian and incorporates African animism, Christianity and Islam. In 2012 Congo, Uganda, South Sudan are going to annihilate them for good. I'm South Sudanese so I know the atrocities of Kony's cult very well thanks, thing is the LRD don't break the dams of farmers, bomb hospitals, churches and civilian camps. In regards to African Muslims they're nothing but thugs.

He incorporates islam into his beliefs, doesn't make him muslim though. Considering he also follows animism and christianity he would be considered a heretic by most muslims.
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 2:00:37 AM
At 8/27/2010 1:50:40 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/27/2010 1:44:41 AM, Zetsubou wrote:

He incorporates islam into his beliefs, doesn't make him muslim though. Considering he also follows animism and christianity he would be considered a heretic by most muslims.

I never said they were Muslim, I'm saying i) he's not Christian, ii) his offences are minor relative to islamic offences on my country, implied above ii) he got his little slum of AK47s because muslim pseudo-arab, blood traitors, gave him the money to piss of the Christian Africans for them.

Thus is the history of boarder Africa, from West Sahara to Somalia, Islam did it.
'sup DDO -- july 2013