Jump to topic:

Donald Trump Analysis: Top Tier Candidate

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2015 3:15:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The case for Donald Trump is exceedingly strong and the rest of the 2016 field is terrible (with a couple exceptions). He will be able to best restore the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic.

Donald Trump has the will and strength to defeat the Soros / Rockefeller Bilderberg CFR cartel.

Donald says he wants to abolish most Federal departments, he is against Federal Reserve QE policy, he is against the Vietnam War, against the Iraq war, he is against intervention in the Ukraine/Russia conflict, he is pro-2nd Amendment, he is against NSA spying (despite hating Snowden), against Common Core, against TPP, against NAFTA, and he's a Republican willing to tear up neocons and the Bushes.

Compare the Donald to radical left wing communist globalist Hillary Clinton. Compare that to moderate neocon Jeb Bush. Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, and Ben Carson are the only ones who are on Trumps level.

https://www.lewrockwell.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2015 5:18:09 AM
At 7/30/2015 3:15:42 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
The case for Donald Trump is exceedingly strong and the rest of the 2016 field is terrible (with a couple exceptions). He will be able to best restore the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic.

Donald Trump has the will and strength to defeat the Soros / Rockefeller Bilderberg CFR cartel.

Donald says he wants to abolish most Federal departments, he is against Federal Reserve QE policy, he is against the Vietnam War, against the Iraq war, he is against intervention in the Ukraine/Russia conflict, he is pro-2nd Amendment, he is against NSA spying (despite hating Snowden), against Common Core, against TPP, against NAFTA, and he's a Republican willing to tear up neocons and the Bushes.

Compare the Donald to radical left wing communist globalist Hillary Clinton. Compare that to moderate neocon Jeb Bush. Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, and Ben Carson are the only ones who are on Trumps level.

You entertain me.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2015 8:42:25 AM
That Mr. Trump has such popularity in a country where stupidity reigns is truly a miracle. I think the Vatican should declare him a Saint.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2015 3:24:49 PM
My biggest problem with Trump is the fact that he doesn't seem to know when to keep his damn mouth shut. None of his supporters seem to grasp the possibility that he'll say something stupid (as he is prone to do) and anger our international allies. Allies of which America desperately needs to stay a super power.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Dragonfang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2015 9:30:00 PM
G.W.Bush lowered the competency standard for the president, Obama lowered it even further. It is at a point where people would be apathetic or desperate enough to consider someone like Trump.

A centric question would be: Would you rather Hilary or Donald to sit in front of Putin and negotiate with him.
An internal suffocation vs an international explosion.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2015 11:16:38 PM
At 7/30/2015 9:30:00 PM, Dragonfang wrote:
G.W.Bush lowered the competency standard for the president, Obama lowered it even further. It is at a point where people would be apathetic or desperate enough to consider someone like Trump.

Donald Trump has a successful $4-10 billion dollar international business operation that he runs. He runs Trump LLC conglomerate worldwide better than Barack Hussein Obama has ran the White House (he only runs the Executive branch). Better than Carter and the Bushes too!

A centric question would be: Would you rather Hilary or Donald to sit in front of Putin and negotiate with him.

I would rather Donald Trump, he wrote the Art of the Deal, he has a proven track record of good relations with Putin, they get along great!

Hillary Clinton picked up a reset button off of a hotel hot tub and tried to write the word "Reset" in Russian and give it to Russian diplomats. It turns out, her Reset button said "Overcharged" and that was her attempt to mend relations with Russia!

Hillary already has a proven track record of bullying Russia trying to build up a NATO war against them. Her buddy George Soros funded the anti-Putin neo-Nazis in Ukraine to antagonize Putin.

Trump is the man of peace!
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Death23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2015 11:28:26 PM
I like some of his positions, and his immense wealth makes him less susceptible to bribes. However, he comes across as short tempered with an abrasive personality. I don't want someone like that running the country. I'd rather have someone calm and controlled.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2015 11:51:04 PM
At 7/30/2015 11:28:26 PM, Death23 wrote:
I like some of his positions, and his immense wealth makes him less susceptible to bribes. However, he comes across as short tempered with an abrasive personality. I don't want someone like that running the country. I'd rather have someone calm and controlled.

Can you show me a video of him losing his temper? He's a very level headed person who is calm and controlled. Hillary Clinton is the one who is unhinged, especially off-camera. She curses out her Secret Service and calls women trash.

"I know some of you may think I'm tough and harsh but actually I'm a very compassionate person (with a very high IQ) with strong common sense."

-- Donald Trump
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Death23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 12:14:05 AM
At 7/30/2015 11:51:04 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Can you show me a video of him losing his temper? He's a very level headed person who is calm and controlled. Hillary Clinton is the one who is unhinged, especially off-camera. She curses out her Secret Service and calls women trash.

"I know some of you may think I'm tough and harsh but actually I'm a very compassionate person (with a very high IQ) with strong common sense."

-- Donald Trump

I didn't say anything about Clinton. I don't like her either. The fact that you believe allegations that are off-camera undermines your insistence on video evidence. I'm sure you're familiar with the breast pump incident and Trump's attitude towards McCain.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 12:32:38 AM
At 7/31/2015 12:14:05 AM, Death23 wrote:
I didn't say anything about Clinton. I don't like her either. The fact that you believe allegations that are off-camera undermines your insistence on video evidence. I'm sure you're familiar with the breast pump incident and Trump's attitude towards McCain.

I said "especially off camera." She is mean and nasty on and off camera. Also, the reason why the published testimony of her Secret Service is credible is because they worked on both her and Obama's security detail and they said Obama was nice to them, but being assigned to Hillary's security detail is "torture." She treats them like whipping boys and berates them. Her unhinged attitude is well documented by countless sources.

I haven't seen evidence of Trump losing his temper. The McCain comment was not shouted, it was a quip. Plus, McCain is a traitor, not a war hero. Donald Trump went easy on him. Only people who are ignorant about McCains POW shenanigans, his votes against veteran pensions, failure to fix the VA, and his traitorous acts of posing for pictures with radical Jihadis in Syria he gave weapons to, think Trump crossed the line. No he didn't.

In court, when you're being litigated against by a vicious lawyer, of course he's going to get frustrated. The allegations were alleged by that lawyer who he defeated spectacularly, she's not impartial, she is trying to spite Trump who the jury sided with. She was the one who was unhinged for taking out her pump in the middle of court to buy time for her case. They made special accommodations for her to do it.

Trump did nothing wrong, the media is on a witch hunt against this man who takes on the global elites.

http://www.veteranstoday.com...
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 12:45:09 AM
Oh my God, your profile picture... I almost choked. That is a glorious work of art.

Welcome back!
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Death23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 1:04:22 AM
He maliciously gave away a senator's cell phone number on national TV. ( https://www.youtube.com... ) He apparently acts like a jackass on his twitter feed ( http://boingboing.net... ) I don't see it as a smear campaign. He's doing it, and it makes him look like mean. He's probably a mean person, and I don't doubt what the lawyer said. The allegation is consistent with the other indications of Trump's personality, and the lawyer probably knows better than most that she would be exposing herself a defamation action from Trump if she was lying.
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 1:14:46 AM
Donald Trump would be a disaster. He's a delusional clown with next to no political experience who is apparently too clueless or impulsive to act like a normal fking candidate. A Donald Trump presidency could literally be the plot of a low-budget comedy film, like some horrible spin off of Legally Blonde 4: "Donald Trump takes the White House".
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 1:16:16 AM
At 7/31/2015 1:04:22 AM, Death23 wrote:
He maliciously gave away a senator's cell phone number on national TV. ( https://www.youtube.com... ) He apparently acts like a jackass on his twitter feed ( http://boingboing.net... ) I don't see it as a smear campaign. He's doing it, and it makes him look like mean. He's probably a mean person, and I don't doubt what the lawyer said. The allegation is consistent with the other indications of Trump's personality, and the lawyer probably knows better than most that she would be exposing herself a defamation action from Trump if she was lying.

What a world where Vicious Lions and Lawyers are adored.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 2:09:27 AM
He maliciously gave away a senator's cell phone number on national TV. He apparently acts like a jackass on his twitter feed. I don't see it as a smear campaign. He's doing it, and it makes him look like mean. He's probably a mean person, and I don't doubt what the lawyer said. The allegation is consistent with the other indications of Trump's personality

Maliciously gave away a Senator's cell number? Excuse me, Lyndsey Graham is spying on your cell phone and everyone else's, he has everyone's phone number! Lyndsey Graham is the champion of NSA spying of phone records. Lyndsey Graham says Americans should get drone striked with hellfire missiles for having disloyal thoughts without trial by jury! He says America is the battlefield for drones to strike.

Lyndsey Graham didn't care, plus, national TV bleeped the number. It was the best thing to happen to Graham because it prompted him to have the only "cool" moment of his campaign, the video of him destroying his cellphone.

His Twitter feed shows he has a sense of humor and fighting spirit.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Death23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 2:20:21 AM
At 7/31/2015 2:09:27 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
He maliciously gave away a senator's cell phone number on national TV. He apparently acts like a jackass on his twitter feed. I don't see it as a smear campaign. He's doing it, and it makes him look like mean. He's probably a mean person, and I don't doubt what the lawyer said. The allegation is consistent with the other indications of Trump's personality

Maliciously gave away a Senator's cell number? Excuse me, Lyndsey Graham is spying on your cell phone and everyone else's, he has everyone's phone number! Lyndsey Graham is the champion of NSA spying of phone records. Lyndsey Graham says Americans should get drone striked with hellfire missiles for having disloyal thoughts without trial by jury! He says America is the battlefield for drones to strike.

Lyndsey Graham didn't care, plus, national TV bleeped the number. It was the best thing to happen to Graham because it prompted him to have the only "cool" moment of his campaign, the video of him destroying his cellphone.

His Twitter feed shows he has a sense of humor and fighting spirit.

None of that excuses Trump's conduct.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 2:28:00 AM

He is against the Vietnam War?

Seriously?

I'm thinking somebody should tell him it ended 40 years ago.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 2:31:37 AM
At 7/31/2015 2:20:21 AM, Death23 wrote:
None of that excuses Trump's conduct.

There's nothing wrong with what he did. Senators are already called by constituents all the time, Graham has to be held accountable. It would be wrong if he did it to someone innocent. By the way, why aren't you upset at Lyndsey Graham's conduct that prompted all this.

All that happened to Lyndsey Graham was that he got a voice inbox full of messages saying "don't drone me bro!"
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 2:50:12 AM
At 7/31/2015 2:28:00 AM, Sidewalker wrote:

He is against the Vietnam War?

Seriously?

I'm thinking somebody should tell him it ended 40 years ago.

Whoever is supposed to be telling him things clearly gave up a long time ago. Hence, him.
Skynet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 4:03:36 AM
Trump says one big thing that make sense and appeals to what Americans at large have been screaming for for decades: Reigning in illegal immigration. If that's the only thing a president did, then retired to golfing the rest of his 4 years, he'd have my vote.

Is he genuine? That I'm not sure about.
One perk to being a dad is you get to watch cartoons again without explaining yourself.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 4:26:58 AM
At 7/31/2015 4:03:36 AM, Skynet wrote:
Trump says one big thing that make sense and appeals to what Americans at large have been screaming for for decades: Reigning in illegal immigration. If that's the only thing a president did, then retired to golfing the rest of his 4 years, he'd have my vote.

Did you not read the OP? He's right on 95% of the issues. My support for Trump has nothing to do with his stance on illegal immigration. He supports a secure border like half the GOP candidates do. I have a long list of reasons to support him, immigration barely registers as even part of the reason.

He's losing business and dropping $1 billion to fund his campaign. The White House is a downgrade full of stress. He doesn't have to do this and has nothing to gain, everything to lose.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 9:04:05 AM
At 7/30/2015 11:16:38 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 7/30/2015 9:30:00 PM, Dragonfang wrote:

Donald Trump has a successful $4-10 billion dollar international business operation that he runs. He runs Trump LLC conglomerate worldwide better than Barack Hussein Obama has ran the White House (he only runs the Executive branch). Better than Carter and the Bushes too!

I would rather Donald Trump, he wrote the Art of the Deal, he has a proven track record of good relations with Putin, they get along great!

The art of the deal sucked, and I think all his books are ghost written.

Hillary Clinton picked up a reset button off of a hotel hot tub and tried to write the word "Reset" in Russian and give it to Russian diplomats. It turns out, her Reset button said "Overcharged" and that was her attempt to mend relations with Russia!

Hillary already has a proven track record of bullying Russia trying to build up a NATO war against them. Her buddy George Soros funded the anti-Putin neo-Nazis in Ukraine to antagonize Putin.

Trump is the man of peace!
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 9:15:00 AM
At 7/31/2015 4:03:36 AM, Skynet wrote:

What he said was: "When Mexico sends its people, they"re not sending their best....They"re sending people that have lots of problems, and they"re bringing those problems with us. They"re bringing drugs. They"re bringing crime. They"re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

That makes sense to you?
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 9:25:11 AM
At 7/31/2015 9:15:00 AM, Sidewalker wrote:
What he said was: "When Mexico sends its people, they"re not sending their best....They"re sending people that have lots of problems, and they"re bringing those problems with us. They"re bringing drugs. They"re bringing crime. They"re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

That makes sense to you?

Yes. It's called illegal immigration where violent criminals cross the open border. It's called reality.

I'm Mexican, my grandfather immigrated from Mexico, he opposed illegal immigrants. My grandmother is supporting Donald Trump, I support Trump and many of my Mexican family members are for secure border against illegal immigration. Trump is trying to save Mexican-Americans from violent illegal criminals.

That's why Donald Trump is wining the Hispanic vote in the polls.

"I love legal immigration. I love it, i think it's great. My wife is a legal immigrant! She went through a whole long process, it's not easy. We should maybe make it easier and faster ...and we'll have great people come in.
I love the Mexican people. I loved the spirit of the Mexican people. I respect Mexico.
Many fabulous people come in from Mexico and our country is better for it. But these people are here legally, and are severely hurt by those coming in illegally. I am proud to say that I know many hard working Mexicans"many of them are working for and with me"and, just like our country, my organization is better for it."

-- Donald Trump

http://www.businessinsider.com...
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 10:15:20 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
My old self appears to be remarkably prescient.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 1:14:26 AM
At 11/11/2016 10:15:20 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
My old self appears to be remarkably prescient.

Indeed. How do you think his presidency will go?
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Archaholic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 1:53:02 AM
At 7/30/2015 11:51:04 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

-- Donald Trump

You are not a Trump supporter but a fan. You don't even seem to be a mexican. Give it a rest, man, Trump is not the panacea.

Only time will tell if Trump is the right choice.

BR