Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

YO wtf...

Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 6:09:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Trump now leads the 17-candidate Republican field with 20 percent support.

I find myself both laughing hysterically and seriously concerned at the same time.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 6:17:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/1/2015 6:09:40 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Trump now leads the 17-candidate Republican field with 20 percent support.

I find myself both laughing hysterically and seriously concerned at the same time.

Name recognition goes a long way. I don't think he is a bad candidate merely because the media strawman and then mock his political positions either. Nor is he a bad candidate just because the media lied about and attacked him for being a birther, which is something simply not true.
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 6:22:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/1/2015 6:17:43 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 8/1/2015 6:09:40 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Trump now leads the 17-candidate Republican field with 20 percent support.

I find myself both laughing hysterically and seriously concerned at the same time.

Name recognition goes a long way. I don't think he is a bad candidate merely because the media strawman and then mock his political positions either. Nor is he a bad candidate just because the media lied about and attacked him for being a birther, which is something simply not true.

Yeah, I actually JUST stumbled upon this article and I think it hits the nail on the head in regards to why he's polling so high: http://www.breitbart.com...
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 6:37:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/1/2015 6:22:02 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 8/1/2015 6:17:43 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 8/1/2015 6:09:40 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Trump now leads the 17-candidate Republican field with 20 percent support.

I find myself both laughing hysterically and seriously concerned at the same time.

Name recognition goes a long way. I don't think he is a bad candidate merely because the media strawman and then mock his political positions either. Nor is he a bad candidate just because the media lied about and attacked him for being a birther, which is something simply not true.

Yeah, I actually JUST stumbled upon this article and I think it hits the nail on the head in regards to why he's polling so high: http://www.breitbart.com...

It's tough to get through all that rhetoric, but like a poll BSH1 showed the other day, republicans have a very low approval rate of their own party, so an outsider stands a good chance of getting the nomination, while Democrats have a 48% approval rating (virtually every democratic supporter thinks politicians aren't corrupt arseholes).