Jump to topic:

Who will win the lower-tier debate?

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 10:30:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The participants in the main debate have already been sleected, leaving Carly Fiorina, Lindsey Graham, Bobby Jindal, John Kasich, George Pataki, Rick Perry, and Rick Santorum to be relegated to the second-tier debate tomorrow afternoon.

So who do you all think will WIN the debate, and for added fun, who do you think will actually generate the most attention from the debate? (aka say something fantastically stupid)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 11:26:41 PM
At 8/5/2015 10:30:26 PM, imabench wrote:
The participants in the main debate have already been sleected, leaving Carly Fiorina, Lindsey Graham, Bobby Jindal, John Kasich, George Pataki, Rick Perry, and Rick Santorum to be relegated to the second-tier debate tomorrow afternoon.

So who do you all think will WIN the debate, and for added fun, who do you think will actually generate the most attention from the debate? (aka say something fantastically stupid)

Kasich, Perry, and Fiorina are the most reasonable of the bunch. I wouldn't be surprised if Rick goes out in a blaze of glory, though.
The_Running_Mate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 2:25:08 AM
At 8/5/2015 10:30:26 PM, imabench wrote:

Bobby Jindal is a notorious flip-flopper but he's a skilled public speaker and debater. And he has a great talent for adjusting his speeches to the audience and the opponents at hand. I don't think he has near enough Foreign Relations chops to be an effective POTUS but he can spout the populist view with the best of 'em. He would be a an excellent VPOTUS. My money's on him in the debate.