Is Donald Trump invincible?

Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 8:58:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
http://morningconsult.com...

I don't even like the guy, but dayum. Look at dem poll numbers He seems to have only grown more powerful since the hatchet job---er I mean debate . . .

Bernie Sanders: Let's wind the clocks back a year. These conservative republicans wouldn't dare cross any of you. I mean, what happened? Did your balls drop off? Hmm? You see, a guy like me...

Establishment Media
: An extremist!

Bernie Sanders : A guy like me... Look, listen. I know why you choose to have your little, ahem...group-therapy sessions behind closed doors off-camera. I know why you're afraid to go out in public. The Donald. See, the Donald has shown America your true colors, unfortunately. Cruz, Paul and Carson, they're just the beginning. And as for the GOP's so-called plan...The Donald has no allegiance to the party. He'll run third party and make you squeal. I know the squealers when I see them...and...

Establishment Media : What do you propose?

Bernie Sanders : It's simple. We, uh, politically kill the Donald.

Establishment Media: If it's so simple, why haven't you done it already?

Bernie Sanders : If you're good at something,never do it for free.

Establishment Media: How much you want?

Bernie Sanders
: Uh, super pacs.

Establishment Media : You're crazy.

Bernie Sanders: No, I'm not. No, I'm not. If we don't deal with this now...soon...little Megyn here is gonna have to call her show The Circular File.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 9:19:40 PM
At 8/10/2015 8:58:30 PM, Logical-Master wrote:

I don't even like the guy, but dayum. Look at dem poll numbers He seems to have only grown more powerful since the hatchet job---er I mean debate . . .

Bernie Sanders: Let's wind the clocks back a year. These conservative republicans wouldn't dare cross any of you. I mean, what happened? Did your balls drop off? Hmm? You see, a guy like me...

Establishment Media

Bernie Sanders : A guy like me... Look, listen. I know why you choose to have your little, ahem...group-therapy sessions behind closed doors off-camera. I know why you're afraid to go out in public. The Donald. See, the Donald has shown America your true colors, unfortunately. Cruz, Paul and Carson, they're just the beginning. And as for the GOP's so-called plan...The Donald has no allegiance to the party. He'll run third party and make you squeal. I know the squealers when I see them...and...

Bernie Sanders

Bernie Sanders: No, I'm not. No, I'm not. If we don't deal with this now...soon...little Megyn here is gonna have to call her show The Circular File.

The polls show the republican candidates are struggling to hold their own against Trump. The only person Trump appears to be listening to is Bill Clinton who wants Trump to shake up the Republicans.
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 9:46:16 PM

Establishment Media

Bernie Sanders

Trump typlilfies many of the things wrong with my country and even the state of Mankind. I ask myself who Jesus would vote for, thats how i decide. and I think the Donald Duck would be pretty low on that list! LOL. I dont see anybody out there right now I like. but if Trump wins I might move to Canada. God Bless.
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 9:48:57 PM
After such an awful performance, Americans support him even more. May your country tear itself apart as soon as possible. Amen. :)
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 11:33:27 PM
At 8/10/2015 9:46:16 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:

Establishment Media

Bernie Sanders

Trump typlilfies many of the things wrong with my country and even the state of Mankind. I ask myself who Jesus would vote for, thats how i decide. and I think the Donald Duck would be pretty low on that list! LOL. I dont see anybody out there right now I like. but if Trump wins I might move to Canada. God Bless.

Why don't you support Ted Cruz if you like Canadians so much, he is Canadian? Most of the Americans living in Canada are draft dodgers. Now its turning out to be a political asylum for disappointed American voters.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 11:33:49 PM
At 8/10/2015 9:48:57 PM, Mirza wrote:
After such an awful performance, Americans support him even more.

yeah wtf. He got rekt

May your country tear itself apart as soon as possible. Amen. :)

lol. Have fun with uncle Putin raping all the women in your country! YEAH DOWN WITH AMERICA WE WANT TO BE RULED BY THE RUSSIANS YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 11:39:37 PM
At 8/10/2015 11:33:49 PM, 16kadams wrote:
lol. Have fun with uncle Putin raping all the women in your country! YEAH DOWN WITH AMERICA WE WANT TO BE RULED BY THE RUSSIANS YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The "down with America" part was well-said. :)
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 11:44:32 PM
At 8/10/2015 11:39:37 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 8/10/2015 11:33:49 PM, 16kadams wrote:
The "down with America" part was well-said. :)

lololol
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 11:46:24 PM
At 8/10/2015 11:44:32 PM, 16kadams wrote:
lololol
One day, either the European Union, or perhaps a Slavic Union, will fly rockets into all your houses, starting with Republicans', and then to every other one that has a valid, non-burnt American passport in a shelf or bag. :)
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 11:48:30 PM
At 8/10/2015 11:46:24 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 8/10/2015 11:44:32 PM, 16kadams wrote:
lololol
One day, either the European Union, or perhaps a Slavic Union, will fly rockets into all your houses, starting with Republicans', and then to every other one that has a valid, non-burnt American passport in a shelf or bag. :)

You guys can't afford that sh!t. We pay for all your military crap. And why would you fly a rocket into my conservative extremist household D:! I AM THE ONLY EXTREME ONE, MY PARENTS ARE MODERATES! LEAVE US ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MEANIES MEANIES MEANIES
REPORTED TO THE UN FOR BEING MEANIE
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 11:52:52 PM
Oh, and with China, probably a coalition of Arab States too on the side of Europe (including Russia), you'll turn into ashes before you can blink.
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 1:18:26 AM
At 8/10/2015 11:33:27 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Establishment Media

Bernie Sanders

Why don't you support Ted Cruz if you like Canadians so much, he is Canadian? Most of the Americans living in Canada are draft dodgers. Now its turning out to be a political asylum for disappointed American voters.

as I recall Cruz is from Texas. are you from Canada? you dont sound like it since it sounds like you know little about it. Draft Dodgers? LOL. we havent had a draft in 40 years? maybe you live in a Cave? or your political smarts are as good as your history ones? LOL. ive been to Canada four times. My business partner is from Calgary. I went with him once for two weeks. I think its a beatiful country but the winters are a little colder than I like. Calgary is cool, , its like the Old West in some places.
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 1:24:02 AM

Establishment Media

Bernie Sanders

Yes, worship Him as your Lord.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
iam_free
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 5:22:26 AM

Establishment Media

Bernie Sanders

Trump typlilfies many of the things wrong with my country and even the state of Mankind. I ask myself who Jesus would vote for, thats how i decide. and I think the Donald Duck would be pretty low on that list! LOL. I dont see anybody out there right now I like. but if Trump wins I might move to Canada. God Bless. : :

Jesus wouldn't vote for anyone in this world because he understood what the "proud of this earth" meant.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 5:26:58 AM
After such an awful performance, Americans support him even more. May the GOP tear itself apart as soon as possible. Amen. :)

Fixed it. ;)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 5:35:42 AM
At 8/11/2015 5:26:58 AM, imabench wrote:
After such an awful performance, Americans support him even more. May the GOP tear itself apart as soon as possible. Amen. :)

Fixed it. ;)
There'll still be the crazies, and they'll probably have a lot of power anyway. :( Not a good cocktail in such a powerful state. :(