Jump to topic:

No gays in Ukraine!!!

MilaKremer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 10:29:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
If the Right Sector nationalists go on with opposing the LGBT the same way they did in gay parade in Kiev
people in Ukraine will be just feared to declare they belong to LGBT. That's healthy trend I should say. Such folks must stay a sex minority, marginal groups and not have their parades and all that!!
I really enjoyed the Right Sector slogans like "Traditional national morality and "Ukrainian families with many kids". I wish we had the same sort of nationalists in Hungary!
wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 2:24:12 PM
At 8/11/2015 10:29:23 AM, MilaKremer wrote:
If the Right Sector nationalists go on with opposing the LGBT the same way they did in gay parade in Kiev
people in Ukraine will be just feared to declare they belong to LGBT. That's healthy trend I should say. Such folks must stay a sex minority, marginal groups and not have their parades and all that!!
I really enjoyed the Right Sector slogans like "Traditional national morality and "Ukrainian families with many kids". I wish we had the same sort of nationalists in Hungary!

What exactly does nationalism have to do with sexual orientation? Are they mutually exclusive concepts for some weird reason?
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 4:09:27 AM
By opposing homosexuality a country can show they are morally superior to people in Canada and western Europe.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 1:43:14 PM
At 8/11/2015 10:29:23 AM, MilaKremer wrote:

Yes suppressing the minority on the whims of the majority is always the right thing to do. To bad there is not the same mentality in Hungary because you are at severe risk of being changed to gay with all those parades.

Let me ask you a question?. Do you really believe that there would be gay parades if gay people were not discriminated, beaten and portrayed as defective?. If they were treated like you treat hetrosexuals what reason would they have to be so vocal?