wrichcirw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 1:54:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
https://www.youtube.com...

My god...listening to this made my ears bleed (starting at 5:15):

"I think with Donald Trump he's the best thing to happen to the permanent political class since oh I guess the beauty of the Tea Party genuine movement rose up and shined light on crony capitalism and then pulled the rug right out from under status quo politicians who just you know kind of embrace that permanent political class. Donald Trump (orgasm), he's got these Joe Six Pack issues on his mind and he's got these Joe Six Pack common sense solutions he just happens to be an extremely successful and charismatic with a very large platform Joe Six Pack. But amazing how it is he's connecting with the people and what it is we've been saying all along. Finally we have someone with the guts who isn't bought by anyone he doesn't belong to anyone he's his own man he's very independent. So I'm very please he's offering himself up in the name of service of our country..."
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 6:15:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Haha well I thought it was hilarious.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan