Total Posts:46|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Proabortion circular reasoning.

LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 12:02:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Proabort: Women have the right to choose abortion. Prolifer: Why? Probort: Because women have the right to choose abortion. :Prolifer: Why should women be allowed to choose abortion? Proabort: BECAUSE IT'S A RIGHT!!!!!!
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 12:14:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2015 12:02:02 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Proabort: Women have the right to choose abortion. Prolifer: Why? Probort: Because women have the right to choose abortion. :Prolifer: Why should women be allowed to choose abortion? Proabort: BECAUSE IT'S A RIGHT!!!!!!

Well that is about the worst strawmaning I have seen on the topic.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 12:15:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2015 12:02:02 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Proabort: Women have the right to choose abortion. Prolifer: Why? Probort: Because women have the right to choose abortion. :Prolifer: Why should women be allowed to choose abortion? Proabort: BECAUSE IT'S A RIGHT!!!!!!

ANTIChoicer: ITS MURDER (stuffs there ears with cotton to stop listening to anything else)

Think that works?
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 12:15:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2015 12:02:02 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Proabort: Women have the right to choose abortion. Prolifer: Why? Probort: Because women have the right to choose abortion. :Prolifer: Why should women be allowed to choose abortion? Proabort: BECAUSE IT'S A RIGHT!!!!!!

Oh the irony.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz

"No aspect of your facial structure suggests Filipino descent."
~ YYW
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 12:29:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2015 12:15:33 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 8/24/2015 12:02:02 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Proabort: Women have the right to choose abortion. Prolifer: Why? Probort: Because women have the right to choose abortion. :Prolifer: Why should women be allowed to choose abortion? Proabort: BECAUSE IT'S A RIGHT!!!!!!

Oh the irony.

i have done nothing wrong.
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 12:30:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2015 12:15:07 AM, TBR wrote:
At 8/24/2015 12:02:02 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Proabort: Women have the right to choose abortion. Prolifer: Why? Probort: Because women have the right to choose abortion. :Prolifer: Why should women be allowed to choose abortion? Proabort: BECAUSE IT'S A RIGHT!!!!!!

ANTIChoicer: ITS MURDER (stuffs there ears with cotton to stop listening to anything else)

Think that woIf I am antoice, you are proabortuion. :)rks?
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 12:31:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2015 12:29:30 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 8/24/2015 12:15:33 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 8/24/2015 12:02:02 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Proabort: Women have the right to choose abortion. Prolifer: Why? Probort: Because women have the right to choose abortion. :Prolifer: Why should women be allowed to choose abortion? Proabort: BECAUSE IT'S A RIGHT!!!!!!

Oh the irony.

i have done nothing wrong.

No, only posted the most inane abortion thread I have ever seen.
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 12:32:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2015 12:31:17 AM, TBR wrote:
At 8/24/2015 12:29:30 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 8/24/2015 12:15:33 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 8/24/2015 12:02:02 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Proabort: Women have the right to choose abortion. Prolifer: Why? Probort: Because women have the right to choose abortion. :Prolifer: Why should women be allowed to choose abortion? Proabort: BECAUSE IT'S A RIGHT!!!!!!

Oh the irony.

i have done nothing wrong.

No, only posted the most inane abortion thread I have ever seen.

You are free to leave this post at anytime.
YYW
Posts: 36,426
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 12:43:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2015 12:14:13 AM, TBR wrote:
At 8/24/2015 12:02:02 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Proabort: Women have the right to choose abortion. Prolifer: Why? Probort: Because women have the right to choose abortion. :Prolifer: Why should women be allowed to choose abortion? Proabort: BECAUSE IT'S A RIGHT!!!!!!

Well that is about the worst strawmaning I have seen on the topic.

Yeah, this guy has kind of a reputation for acting consistent with what one might expect to see from an individual who might be aptly described as a "basket case."
Tsar of DDO
thett3
Posts: 14,382
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 12:44:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Liberals can't be prolife.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 12:46:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2015 12:42:46 AM, TBR wrote:
Sounds like you need that cotton for your ears I mentioned above.

This debate is about how proaborts commit circfular reasoning. What do you have to say about that?
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 12:47:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I didn't know American liberals could be *this* stupid, too. First of all, abortion in America definitely must be legal. Second, it must be considered ethical. Third, it must be highly encouraged under all circumstances.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 12:48:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2015 12:46:02 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 8/24/2015 12:42:46 AM, TBR wrote:
Sounds like you need that cotton for your ears I mentioned above.

This debate is about how proaborts commit circfular reasoning. What do you have to say about that?

I say you are being ridiculous. "ANTIchoicers pick their nose". What do you have to say about that?
YYW
Posts: 36,426
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 12:56:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2015 12:48:04 AM, TBR wrote:
At 8/24/2015 12:46:02 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 8/24/2015 12:42:46 AM, TBR wrote:
Sounds like you need that cotton for your ears I mentioned above.

This debate is about how proaborts commit circfular reasoning. What do you have to say about that?

I say you are being ridiculous. "ANTIchoicers pick their nose". What do you have to say about that?

I've also heard Josh Dugger was an anti-choicer. Such argument. Wow.
Tsar of DDO
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 1:01:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2015 12:48:04 AM, TBR wrote:
At 8/24/2015 12:46:02 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 8/24/2015 12:42:46 AM, TBR wrote:
Sounds like you need that cotton for your ears I mentioned above.

This debate is about how proaborts commit circfular reasoning. What do you have to say about that?

I say you are being ridiculous. "ANTIchoicers pick their nose". What do you have to say about that?

If I am antichoice, you are proabortion. I do not oppose a woman's right to choose contraception, adoption, parenting, or abstinence. What about the baby's right to choose? If you don't want a baby, use contraception. It is a strawman fallacy to call me antichoice. I am actually prochoice. I support the right of the people to choose what to do with their bodies, but I oppose any alleged right for a person to kill babies. Show me one scientific study that proves the baby is part of the mother.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 1:01:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago

I've also heard Josh Dugger was an anti-choicer. Such argument. Wow.

I think it is obvious I an using that term as a direct response to the OP. Each side has chosen a term they feel reflects their position. As long as I have been a part of this debate, I have never (aside from highlighting the hypocrisy) denied the opposition their chosen moniker. It is a childish debate akin to "Well I'm rubber and you're glue".

If the OP wants any discussion, it would help the first words out of his mouth were not silly taunts and mischaracterizations.
YYW
Posts: 36,426
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 1:02:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2015 1:01:49 AM, TBR wrote:

I've also heard Josh Dugger was an anti-choicer. Such argument. Wow.

I think it is obvious I an using that term as a direct response to the OP. Each side has chosen a term they feel reflects their position. As long as I have been a part of this debate, I have never (aside from highlighting the hypocrisy) denied the opposition their chosen moniker. It is a childish debate akin to "Well I'm rubber and you're glue".

If the OP wants any discussion, it would help the first words out of his mouth were not silly taunts and mischaracterizations.

He doesn't want a discussion. He wants to "toot his own horn," and do that without having to engage with other people.
Tsar of DDO
Varrack
Posts: 2,411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 5:36:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2015 12:02:02 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Proabort: Women have the right to choose abortion. Prolifer: Why? Probort: Because women have the right to choose abortion. :Prolifer: Why should women be allowed to choose abortion? Proabort: BECAUSE IT'S A RIGHT!!!!!!

This is what you sound like when you talk about healthcare.
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 5:43:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2015 5:36:13 AM, Varrack wrote:
At 8/24/2015 12:02:02 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Proabort: Women have the right to choose abortion. Prolifer: Why? Probort: Because women have the right to choose abortion. :Prolifer: Why should women be allowed to choose abortion? Proabort: BECAUSE IT'S A RIGHT!!!!!!

This is what you sound like when you talk about healthcare.

No I dont. I am not saying that healthcare is a right because healthcare is a right, I am saying thaty healthcare is a right because people own their bodies. The fact is that healthcare is a right. Why don't you want people to have heaslthcare?
Mr_Anderson
Posts: 116
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 6:06:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2015 5:43:39 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 8/24/2015 5:36:13 AM, Varrack wrote:
At 8/24/2015 12:02:02 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Proabort: Women have the right to choose abortion. Prolifer: Why? Probort: Because women have the right to choose abortion. :Prolifer: Why should women be allowed to choose abortion? Proabort: BECAUSE IT'S A RIGHT!!!!!!

This is what you sound like when you talk about healthcare.

No I dont. I am not saying that healthcare is a right because healthcare is a right, I am saying thaty healthcare is a right because people own their bodies. The fact is that healthcare is a right. Why don't you want people to have heaslthcare?

This is some of the stupidest logic I've seen in a while. Having command of your body in no way correlates to mandating healthcare as a right. And then you go on to assume that since your post sounds like a different one you might've made, that they're automatically against healthcare?. . . . . . . . .

Cool story bro.
Chang29
Posts: 732
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 10:10:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2015 12:02:02 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Proabort: Women have the right to choose abortion. Prolifer: Why? Probort: Because women have the right to choose abortion. :Prolifer: Why should women be allowed to choose abortion? Proabort: BECAUSE IT'S A RIGHT!!!!!!

Sounds like a health care being a right argument.
A free market anti-capitalist

If it can be de-centralized, it will be de-centralized.
18Karl
Posts: 351
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 10:18:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2015 12:02:02 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Proabort: Women have the right to choose abortion. Prolifer: Why? Probort: Because women have the right to choose abortion. :Prolifer: Why should women be allowed to choose abortion? Proabort: BECAUSE IT'S A RIGHT!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com...
praise the lord Chin Chin
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 11:23:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2015 10:10:44 AM, Chang29 wrote:
At 8/24/2015 12:02:02 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Proabort: Women have the right to choose abortion. Prolifer: Why? Probort: Because women have the right to choose abortion. :Prolifer: Why should women be allowed to choose abortion? Proabort: BECAUSE IT'S A RIGHT!!!!!!

Sounds like a health care being a right argument.

This debate is about proabiorts committing circular reasoning.
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 11:24:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2015 10:18:16 AM, 18Karl wrote:
At 8/24/2015 12:02:02 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Proabort: Women have the right to choose abortion. Prolifer: Why? Probort: Because women have the right to choose abortion. :Prolifer: Why should women be allowed to choose abortion? Proabort: BECAUSE IT'S A RIGHT!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com...

Reported for telling me to kill myself.
komododragon8
Posts: 405
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 11:53:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2015 1:01:06 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 8/24/2015 12:48:04 AM, TBR wrote:
At 8/24/2015 12:46:02 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 8/24/2015 12:42:46 AM, TBR wrote:
Sounds like you need that cotton for your ears I mentioned above.

This debate is about how proaborts commit circfular reasoning. What do you have to say about that?

I say you are being ridiculous. "ANTIchoicers pick their nose". What do you have to say about that?

If I am antichoice, you are proabortion. I do not oppose a woman's right to choose contraception, adoption, parenting, or abstinence. What about the baby's right to choose? If you don't want a baby, use contraception. It is a strawman fallacy to call me antichoice. I am actually prochoice. I support the right of the people to choose what to do with their bodies, but I oppose any alleged right for a person to kill babies. Show me one scientific study that proves the baby is part of the mother.

How can you justify giving a fetus personhood rights while denying them to lab rats who have far more developed brains. In fact the pathways for a fetus to even feel pain begin forming around 23 weeks making any possibility of fetal pain before that time highly unlikely. http://scienceprogress.org...
Chang29
Posts: 732
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 12:37:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2015 11:23:21 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 8/24/2015 10:10:44 AM, Chang29 wrote:
At 8/24/2015 12:02:02 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Proabort: Women have the right to choose abortion. Prolifer: Why? Probort: Because women have the right to choose abortion. :Prolifer: Why should women be allowed to choose abortion? Proabort: BECAUSE IT'S A RIGHT!!!!!!

Sounds like a health care being a right argument.

This debate is about proabiorts committing circular reasoning.

The original post and other healthcare right arguments have faulty reasoning, usually tinted with a personal bias, not logic.
A free market anti-capitalist

If it can be de-centralized, it will be de-centralized.
18Karl
Posts: 351
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 8:50:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2015 11:24:32 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 8/24/2015 10:18:16 AM, 18Karl wrote:
At 8/24/2015 12:02:02 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Proabort: Women have the right to choose abortion. Prolifer: Why? Probort: Because women have the right to choose abortion. :Prolifer: Why should women be allowed to choose abortion? Proabort: BECAUSE IT'S A RIGHT!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com...

Reported for telling me to kill myself.

actually, I wanted to emphasise on "shut the fck up"
praise the lord Chin Chin
xus00HAY
Posts: 1,395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 1:13:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Cut the crap pro-lifers. what you have a problem with is you think that white women are getting abortions and black women are having babies and going on welfare.