Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Diary of an unmarried teenage mother

imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 8:03:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I made this thread just as a gigantic mega-ultra-f*ck-you to Hardtruthmerchant's thread that he posted, which as you can clearly see is full of sh**: http://www.debate.org...

Keep in mind that this thread also is full of sh**, but was made in a way to counteract all of the bullsh*t from Hardtruthmerchant's thread.

1- Mom, I am only 8 weeks pregnant, but I am starting to show. I love hearing your voice on the phone, reassuring me that everything will be okay, even if other people don't support my decision.

2- Mom, I talked to my boyfriend and his family, and they all support my decision, as difficult as it is. They all agree that I simply cannot afford to raise a child with so many crippling genetic defects right now. I'm still doing tons of research and making a tremendous amount of phone calls to make sure I feel safe doing this.

3- Mom, one of the clinics I went to visit today was being picketed by protesters. They said all kinds of vile, terrible, racist things to me, accusing me of things that I am not. How someone can be so ignorant and so full of hatred is beyond me, I may have nightmares over them.

4: Mom, the date is approaching. I am feeling confident again that I am making the right decision even when there are people out there who believe otherwise. They are small minded people who think they have control over my body, but they do not. Right?

5: I went to the doctor today Mom. They were there again. They said that I'm a horrible person and that I am going to go to hell for a situation I couldn't help. They throw things at me and continue to pelt me with racist slurs.

6: They visited my house today Mom. They followed me home this time and they were all wearing white hoods over their heads. They kept calling for me to go outside, before they erected a giant wooden cross on my lawn and then they lit it on fire! I'm so scared.

7: They beat me today Mom. I tried to go to the clinic since it was the only one within 100 miles, and they beat me. They had bats, shovels, clubs, and they beat me. I couldn't even make it back to the car. I just woke up from the coma I fell into and I am in the hospital, already wracked up with enormous medical bills that will take me years to pay off. What's worse is that I am now past the limit for when I can abort a fetus, and the state will not allow me to abort even though I'm only at 20 weeks. Why are people so cruel mom? Why?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 8:17:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Diary of an Unborn Child

Diary of an unmarried teenage mother

What's next? Diary of an Abortion doctor?
"Change your sig."
~YYW
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 8:21:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2015 8:17:45 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Diary of an Unborn Child

Diary of an unmarried teenage mother

What's next? Diary of an Abortion doctor?

Haha xD
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 8:31:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2015 8:17:45 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Diary of an Unborn Child

Diary of an unmarried teenage mother

What's next? Diary of an Abortion doctor?

10/10 would read
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Greg4586
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 8:50:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2015 8:17:45 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Diary of an Unborn Child

Diary of an unmarried teenage mother

What's next? Diary of an Abortion doctor?

Someone needs to make this
Sarra
Posts: 288
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2015 6:50:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2015 8:50:01 AM, Greg4586 wrote:
At 8/24/2015 8:17:45 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Diary of an Unborn Child

Diary of an unmarried teenage mother

What's next? Diary of an Abortion doctor?

Someone needs to make this

http://www.nytimes.com...
The people picketing abortion clinic claim the are Christians. How very Christian of them...
Greg4586
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2015 7:54:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/29/2015 6:50:33 PM, Sarra wrote:
At 8/25/2015 8:50:01 AM, Greg4586 wrote:
At 8/24/2015 8:17:45 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Diary of an Unborn Child

Diary of an unmarried teenage mother

What's next? Diary of an Abortion doctor?

Someone needs to make this

http://www.nytimes.com...
The people picketing abortion clinic claim the are Christians. How very Christian of them...

Christianity is a huge and broad religion. Not all Christians follow every Christian belief and I'm sure plenty of Christians believe in God, but have had or practiced an abortion.
Sarra
Posts: 288
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2015 8:14:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/29/2015 7:54:04 PM, Greg4586 wrote:
At 8/29/2015 6:50:33 PM, Sarra wrote:
At 8/25/2015 8:50:01 AM, Greg4586 wrote:
At 8/24/2015 8:17:45 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Diary of an Unborn Child

Diary of an unmarried teenage mother

What's next? Diary of an Abortion doctor?

Someone needs to make this

http://www.nytimes.com...
The people picketing abortion clinic claim the are Christians. How very Christian of them...

Christianity is a huge and broad religion. Not all Christians follow every Christian belief and I'm sure plenty of Christians believe in God, but have had or practiced an abortion.

Cultural Christianity vs. Real Christianity
Where in the Bible does it say abortion is a sin and/or that a fetus is a living person?
Greg4586
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2015 8:22:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/29/2015 8:14:55 PM, Sarra wrote:
At 8/29/2015 7:54:04 PM, Greg4586 wrote:
At 8/29/2015 6:50:33 PM, Sarra wrote:
At 8/25/2015 8:50:01 AM, Greg4586 wrote:
At 8/24/2015 8:17:45 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Diary of an Unborn Child

Diary of an unmarried teenage mother

What's next? Diary of an Abortion doctor?

Someone needs to make this

http://www.nytimes.com...
The people picketing abortion clinic claim the are Christians. How very Christian of them...

Christianity is a huge and broad religion. Not all Christians follow every Christian belief and I'm sure plenty of Christians believe in God, but have had or practiced an abortion.

Cultural Christianity vs. Real Christianity
Where in the Bible does it say abortion is a sin and/or that a fetus is a living person?

Why are you even asking me this? I am pro life and all I said that some people who are Christians do not believe abortion to be wrong.
Greg4586
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2015 8:23:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/29/2015 8:22:52 PM, Greg4586 wrote:
At 8/29/2015 8:14:55 PM, Sarra wrote:
At 8/29/2015 7:54:04 PM, Greg4586 wrote:
At 8/29/2015 6:50:33 PM, Sarra wrote:
At 8/25/2015 8:50:01 AM, Greg4586 wrote:
At 8/24/2015 8:17:45 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Diary of an Unborn Child

Diary of an unmarried teenage mother

What's next? Diary of an Abortion doctor?

Someone needs to make this

http://www.nytimes.com...
The people picketing abortion clinic claim the are Christians. How very Christian of them...

Christianity is a huge and broad religion. Not all Christians follow every Christian belief and I'm sure plenty of Christians believe in God, but have had or practiced an abortion.

Cultural Christianity vs. Real Christianity
Where in the Bible does it say abortion is a sin and/or that a fetus is a living person?

Why are you even asking me this? I am pro life and all I said that some people who are Christians do not believe abortion to be wrong.

*Pro choice
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2015 8:27:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2015 8:17:45 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Diary of an Unborn Child

Diary of an unmarried teenage mother

What's next? Diary of an Abortion doctor?

And then diary of an unmarried abortion doctor who is also a mother.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...