Jump to topic:

Challenge: Cop Brutality, White Priv, racism

MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2015 2:31:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
OPEN CHALLENGE: For those contributing to this site or even engaging publicly believing police brutality, white privilege, racism, inequality, etc. in America are real

We continually see a trend on this site, in American societal groups and in the news; cries of racism, inequality, white privilege, police brutality, so-on and so-forth.

Well, reading people talk on here about how prevalent these things are in American society today, yet not seeing, nor receiving backing evidence is, as I am sure you can guess, both frustrating and confusing.

So, I am opening this forum dialog to allow all those people saying these things are prevalent in American society can show me what I must be completely missing.

So go for it: show your examples of prevalent racism, inequality, white privilege, police brutality, etc. below so I can review.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2015 3:14:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Just remember if you have black skin that you are a "special" person...... except when you are not.

You are special when asking for government assistance and reparations, and you are not when the cops beat you up and lock you away at a disproportionate rate.

It's magical!