Jump to topic:

Diary of an Abolitionist

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2015 7:09:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Monday: hurrdurr I'm going to go inflict my political views on other people and damage people's lives in the process. I don't care what the impact my activity does because I'm too myopic to see the beyond my actions to their consequences.

Tuesday: See Monday.

Wednesday: See Tuesday.

Thursday: See Wednesday.

Friday: see Thursday.

Saturday: hurr durr... another productive week.

Sunday: Go to church
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2015 7:14:30 PM
At 8/30/2015 7:13:43 PM, Varrack wrote:
Abolitionist...as in the abolishment of slavery?

In this context, yes.

The DDO Blog:

TheProphett
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2015 7:16:15 PM
At 8/30/2015 7:09:26 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Monday: hurrdurr I'm going to go inflict my political views on other people and damage people's lives in the process. I don't care what the impact my activity does because I'm too myopic to see the beyond my actions to their consequences.

Thank you, almighty Vox_Veritas, for posting this. You have shed some light on the interesting ways of the abolitionists, and for that, you will be written about as a god in the history books. Continue to enlighten the population of DDO with your wise words of wisdom!
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers

Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2015 7:20:33 PM

If your intent here was a convincing satire of that "Diary of a Fetus" thread, there were thousands of liberal positions that would have been better for you to mock besides their categorical opposition to slavery...
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2015 7:23:59 PM
At 8/30/2015 7:20:33 PM, Romanii wrote:

If your intent here was a convincing satire of that "Diary of a Fetus" thread, there were thousands of liberal positions that would have been better for you to mock besides their categorical opposition to slavery...

Today's Conservatives in the United States do not favor slavery, so that's a moot point. This is about YYW's thread.

The DDO Blog:

Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2015 7:34:22 PM
At 8/30/2015 7:23:59 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Today's Conservatives in the United States do not favor slavery, so that's a moot point. This is about YYW's thread.

Yeah I read that thread after this one. Oops.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 12:00:45 AM
At 8/30/2015 7:23:59 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

You're better than the other people here Vox Veritas, you could've done this in his thread.