Jump to topic:

Should the boys use the girl's showers in pro

xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 4:03:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Now that the supreme court says you can't discriminate against someone due to their gender, high schoolboys have a right to use the showers in the girls locker. That guy who is transgender but he looks like a boy (especially with his pants off) can use the girls shower because of his 14th ammendment right to equal protection under the law if they take that wierdo's right to use the girls shower seriously. Than they have to let the boys in. Look, they have always wanted to look in there
TubOLard
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 5:03:09 AM
Hmmm, I always thought it was more fun to sneak a peak. Especially if the smokin' girls knew they were being watched.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 2:32:42 PM
At 9/3/2015 4:03:57 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
Now that the supreme court says you can't discriminate against someone due to their gender, high schoolboys have a right to use the showers in the girls locker. That guy who is transgender but he looks like a boy (especially with his pants off) can use the girls shower because of his 14th ammendment right to equal protection under the law if they take that wierdo's right to use the girls shower seriously. Than they have to let the boys in. Look, they have always wanted to look in there

Unless "all" high school boys = transgender then no not all high school boys have a right to go in the girls showers.

I would seriously question a high school boy who is pretending to be transgender just to sneak some peaks. I guarantee such ploy would have to be pulled off long term before any school administrator is going to let any male teenager dressing like a female in the locker room. Not to mention if not on hormones, the chubby will give him a way.

Why are we so fixated on genitalia in the US? This issue is a non-starter.