Jump to topic:

Bug Eating Challenge

Hanspete
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 3:56:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Idea Promoted by TBR, Challenge was accepted by me.

Bug in contest: A housefly

TBR offered out a challenge to anyone willing to accept it, both individuals would eat a bug if their candidate they wish to win the nomination lost. My candidate is Ben Carson. TBR has agreed to eat five bugs if Carson wins the nomination and one if Trump wins (G*d help us all if he does). I have agreed to eat one if neither end up securing the nomination. I will eat the bug live on the Google Hangouts Thread and he will as well, so you know come watch one of our pretty faces eat a bug sometime next June!
Please nominate Lee001 for the title prettiest girl on DDO: http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

Official Revolutionary Emperor

Bane of the DDO Elite, except OberHerr
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 4:06:52 AM
At 9/6/2015 3:56:22 AM, Hanspete wrote:

TBR offered out a challenge to anyone willing to accept it, both individuals would eat a bug if their candidate they wish to win the nomination lost. My candidate is Ben Carson. TBR has agreed to eat five bugs if Carson wins the nomination and one if Trump wins (G*d help us all if he does). I have agreed to eat one if neither end up securing the nomination. I will eat the bug live on the Google Hangouts Thread and he will as well, so you know come watch one of our pretty faces eat a bug sometime next June!

Agreed.
komododragon8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 4:18:38 AM

How will you contact us when the time comes?
Hanspete
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 4:20:06 AM
At 9/6/2015 4:18:38 AM, komododragon8 wrote:

I will use every method known to man, or just every method know to DDO
Please nominate Lee001 for the title prettiest girl on DDO: http://www.debate.org...

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 4:20:37 AM

I have plenty of bets out on Trump. I will be collecting.
komododragon8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 4:21:51 AM
At 9/6/2015 4:20:06 AM, Hanspete wrote:

Sounds good, this is something I won't want to miss.
komododragon8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 4:22:38 AM
At 9/6/2015 4:20:37 AM, TBR wrote:

Exactly how many people have you issued this challenge to?
Hanspete
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 4:23:07 AM
At 9/6/2015 4:22:38 AM, komododragon8 wrote:
At 9/6/2015 4:20:37 AM, TBR wrote:

Exactly how many people have you issued this challenge to?

TBR ran it so I dunno

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 4:25:21 AM
At 9/6/2015 4:21:51 AM, komododragon8 wrote:

Well, this one I offered on several threads on this forum as well as another. I have plenty of cash bets out, including with a DDO member.

Trump is not going to win the nomination. I am open to more bets if you are game.

How about this. Looser changes their profile picture to a pic of their a$$?
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 4:29:13 AM
Other offers.

1) I will preform a singing tribute to Trump (your choice of tune)
2) I will write "Trump " 2016" on my forhead for a day.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 4:32:22 AM
I ate insects once for a class freshman year
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
komododragon8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 4:33:51 AM
At 9/6/2015 4:25:21 AM, TBR wrote:

Well, this one I offered on several threads on this forum as well as another. I have plenty of cash bets out, including with a DDO member.

Trump is not going to win the nomination. I am open to more bets if you are game.

Is it even possible to post a picture of someones butt as you profile pic? Also Im pretty sure we're both rooting for the some candidate.
Hanspete
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 3:48:13 PM
At 9/6/2015 4:33:51 AM, komododragon8 wrote:
At 9/6/2015 4:25:21 AM, TBR wrote:

Is it even possible to post a picture of someones butt as you profile pic? Also Im pretty sure we're both rooting for the some candidate.

We could find out the hard way

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 9:38:54 PM
At 9/9/2015 9:30:25 PM, Varrack wrote:
I might actually Hangouts just to watch this lol

You should! It will give you pointers for when YOU eat a bug!
Varrack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2015 4:40:33 AM
At 9/9/2015 9:38:54 PM, TBR wrote:
At 9/9/2015 9:30:25 PM, Varrack wrote:
I might actually Hangouts just to watch this lol

You should! It will give you pointers for when YOU eat a bug!

When I saw this thread I had a suspicion that you made it and were talking about me eating a bug haha. If you catch me saying something really crazy then I may be up for it...otherwise no.

Can't wait to watch you eat a bug :P
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2015 4:44:34 AM
I would do this if Rubio gets into the WH or Kasich does.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 2:56:58 AM
At 9/10/2015 4:44:34 AM, 16kadams wrote:

If Rubio does, I will make sure to have a bottle of water directly at your right hand. Right there. Not one inch off line. DOWN. THERE! RIGHT THERE.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 3:18:38 AM
At 9/11/2015 2:56:58 AM, TBR wrote:
At 9/10/2015 4:44:34 AM, 16kadams wrote:

If Rubio does, I will make sure to have a bottle of water directly at your right hand. Right there. Not one inch off line. DOWN. THERE! RIGHT THERE.

Deal :P
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross