: thett was right
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 11:06:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 10:43:45 PM, Romanii wrote:
I'm on my phone right now and can't load Youtube videos and it is incredibly frustrating.

i thought your dad took your phone away for messing around with girls
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 11:12:12 PM
At 9/13/2015 11:06:33 PM, thett3 wrote:
I'm on my phone right now and can't load Youtube videos and it is incredibly frustrating.

Ooooooooooo.....
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 11:23:45 PM

Same problem. I'm sure these videos are extremely interesting and I'm missing out :(
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 11:24:53 PM
The one positive thing about Libertarians that I'm sure that Democrats can like, is just about none of them will be voting for Trump.
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 11:25:19 PM

-_-

No, I got it back. And to set the record straight, it was originally taken away because I did not make sufficient progress on a college application essay...

I'm in a far worse plight now. I wrote a little reminder to myself to work on a debate argument, but the paper somehow slipped out of my pocket and my dad caught sight of it and grabbed it and read it. And then I tried explaining that it was referring to a different debate site (Edeb8), but he was still furious. What I'm scared of is that he's going to go and block Edeb8 using his parental control software, and while he's at it somehow find out that I've been using DDO. Because I think the software records my browsing history in some form or another, regardless of whether or not I've deleted it locally. And even if that doesn't happen, he might notice that the software's data bases have expired (which is the only reason I'm able to access the site via computer) and update them and then I'll be fvcked.

I feel another long DDO hiatus coming on...
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 11:51:03 PM
At 9/13/2015 10:36:19 PM, YYW wrote:

Ugh, I deal with this same class of people at my job. I don't think that they're 'libertarians' in any sort of representative way, they're just utterly bereft of any sort of social graces. I have nothing but disdain for them, and I'm quite adept at making that point crystal clear without speaking a hostile word.

Honestly, it really annoys me that the word 'liberal' has been appropriated, because now I have to identify with a group that holds a good amount of abrasive, simplistic people. It's sort of like being an atheist.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 11:53:37 PM
At 9/13/2015 11:51:03 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 9/13/2015 10:36:19 PM, YYW wrote:

Ugh, I deal with this same class of people at my job. I don't think that they're 'libertarians' in any sort of representative way, they're just utterly bereft of any sort of social graces. I have nothing but disdain for them, and I'm quite adept at making that point crystal clear without speaking a hostile word.

Honestly, it really annoys me that the word 'liberal' has been appropriated, because now I have to identify with a group that holds a good amount of abrasive, simplistic people. It's sort of like being an atheist.

There is no cause so noble that an army of fools cannot be found in support of it....
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 6:59:02 AM
At 9/13/2015 11:25:19 PM, Romanii wrote:

-_-

No, I got it back. And to set the record straight, it was originally taken away because I did not make sufficient progress on a college application essay...

I'm in a far worse plight now. I wrote a little reminder to myself to work on a debate argument, but the paper somehow slipped out of my pocket and my dad caught sight of it and grabbed it and read it. And then I tried explaining that it was referring to a different debate site (Edeb8), but he was still furious. What I'm scared of is that he's going to go and block Edeb8 using his parental control software, and while he's at it somehow find out that I've been using DDO. Because I think the software records my browsing history in some form or another, regardless of whether or not I've deleted it locally. And even if that doesn't happen, he might notice that the software's data bases have expired (which is the only reason I'm able to access the site via computer) and update them and then I'll be fvcked.

1. Don't you know how to delete your history on the computer?
2. Try using a different browser. (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or FireFox)
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 12:22:52 PM
At 9/14/2015 6:59:02 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 9/13/2015 11:25:19 PM, Romanii wrote:

-_-

1. Don't you know how to delete your history on the computer?

Underlined.

2. Try using a different browser. (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or FireFox)

That won't work... the parental control software isn't just like an extension on a single browser lol.