Jump to topic:

Big Issues

yourgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 9:50:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello. I'm a new member. I found this site a while ago and recently decided to join. There is a column with Big Issues on the left side of everyone's page but mine is filled out already. How do I fix it to put my choices? I see the option to comment on them but not to full them out with my own stands.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 10:25:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/24/2015 9:50:11 PM, yourgod wrote:
Hello. I'm a new member. I found this site a while ago and recently decided to join. There is a column with Big Issues on the left side of everyone's page but mine is filled out already. How do I fix it to put my choices? I see the option to comment on them but not to full them out with my own stands.

Hi, and welcome to the site! I hope you like it and decide to stick around. We can always use another pair of eyes, another thoughtful mind. On your profile, there should be an option (beneath your picture) to edit your profile. Click that. One of the options that pops up is called "Issues." Select that, and you can choose your stance on the big issues. Alternatively, you can click each one of the big issues individually and go to a page on them where you can select your stance, but that takes a bit longer.