Jump to topic:

YYW on The Select Committee

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 2:04:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
All conspiracies, or at least all political conspiracies, do not remain conspiracies for long, because dumb people always run their mouth.

In this instance, the GOP has done precisely that. Clinton was waiting until they screwed up their little sham investigation, and the charade is going to come crashing down.
Tsar of DDO
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 2:08:56 AM
At 10/6/2015 2:04:44 AM, YYW wrote:
All conspiracies, or at least all political conspiracies, do not remain conspiracies for long, because dumb people always run their mouth.

In this instance, the GOP has done precisely that. Clinton was waiting until they screwed up their little sham investigation, and the charade is going to come crashing down.

I am shocked that they could keep up this level of hysteria so long. Well, I guess when you have the same crowd that searching for just the right birth certificate paper, they will keep buying the crap over and over again.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 2:12:41 AM
At 10/6/2015 2:08:56 AM, TBR wrote:
At 10/6/2015 2:04:44 AM, YYW wrote:

I am shocked that they could keep up this level of hysteria so long. Well, I guess when you have the same crowd that searching for just the right birth certificate paper, they will keep buying the crap over and over again.

You're exactly right. When your constituents just want to attack, and do not care about the truth, anything is fair game.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 2:18:10 AM
And McCarthy's political carer will not last much longer, because he ran his mouth. This is the biggest idiot in the Republican party right now.

Everybody knows that if you're going to use taxpayer money to attack your rivals, you cannot break from the party line. This guy did, and it is the gem the Clinton campaign has been waiting for.

Clinton is at her best when she is under the most direct fire, and this is the sole best thing for the Clinton campaign yet.

*round of applause for McCarthy*
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 2:22:23 AM
And the damage control that the GOP pundits are trying to do is just glorious. I love it. This brings me happiness and joy.
Tsar of DDO
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 2:53:28 AM
At 10/6/2015 2:22:23 AM, YYW wrote:
And the damage control that the GOP pundits are trying to do is just glorious. I love it. This brings me happiness and joy.

Lol...Me too.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...