Jump to topic:

Hillary Clinton wins Democrat tv debate

beng100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2015 11:19:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I live in the UK and have generally right wing political views. I watched the democratic tv debate and found Hillary Clinton the clear winner. She spoke with great confidence and conviction and although to the left of my positions on most topics she looked like a convincing president. Sanders put In a good performance but I think ultimately his leftist policies would never get him elected president, unless maybe the republican candidate is an extreme or divisive candidate like trump. O`Malley put in a decent performance but it's questionable why he is bothering to stand given his similarities to Clinton and his significantly lower level of speaking/ debating ability. The other two candidates were a mere sideshow. I think it will soon become a two horse race.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2015 11:36:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/15/2015 11:19:11 PM, beng100 wrote:
I live in the UK and have generally right wing political views. I watched the democratic tv debate and found Hillary Clinton the clear winner. She spoke with great confidence and conviction and although to the left of my positions on most topics she looked like a convincing president. Sanders put In a good performance but I think ultimately his leftist policies would never get him elected president, unless maybe the republican candidate is an extreme or divisive candidate like trump. O`Malley put in a decent performance but it's questionable why he is bothering to stand given his similarities to Clinton and his significantly lower level of speaking/ debating ability. The other two candidates were a mere sideshow. I think it will soon become a two horse race.

I think your one of the few who thought that. Most polls have sanders winning it up to 70 percent. I think from a debate perspective o malley killed it. He was the best spoken on the stage, did not straw man the questions , and was way more fluent and adept with his words.