Jump to topic:

Donald Trump VS Benjamin Carson

dayandnight
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 6:03:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Donald Trump or Benjamin Carson. One a renowned neurosurgeon. The other a successful business man? Which one as the Republican candidate for president?

For me, I'd definitely prefer Ben Carson. He's honest and hasn't been swimming in something that's gleaming with lies. He's not a business man. I mean, Donald Trump funded Hilary Clinton! He's helping the other side! What does he say to that? "It's my job to get along with other people, including her!" No matter what, aren't you supposed to remain loyal to your own side. You can be a double agent, but there is no point in politics. Politics is just a deep trench in which we toss all of them. The politicians, the candidates. They swim in it, try to get to the top. Ben Carson, on the other hand, remains honest and doesn't back stab us with support to the Democrats.

So, Benjamin Carson or Donald Trump?
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 6:11:32 PM
At 10/18/2015 6:03:54 PM, dayandnight wrote:
Donald Trump or Benjamin Carson. One a renowned neurosurgeon. The other a successful business man? Which one as the Republican candidate for president?

For me, I'd definitely prefer Ben Carson. He's honest and hasn't been swimming in something that's gleaming with lies. He's not a business man. I mean, Donald Trump funded Hilary Clinton! He's helping the other side! What does he say to that? "It's my job to get along with other people, including her!" No matter what, aren't you supposed to remain loyal to your own side. You can be a double agent, but there is no point in politics. Politics is just a deep trench in which we toss all of them. The politicians, the candidates. They swim in it, try to get to the top. Ben Carson, on the other hand, remains honest and doesn't back stab us with support to the Democrats.

Carson is going to be VP.
stealspell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 10:44:11 PM

Trump wasn't running for office when he contributed to Clinton. As he's said multiple times, as a businessman he learn to get along with everybody. And that's true of all business people. They donate to both parties. So it's pretty ridiculous to be attacking him on something like that.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2015 1:56:27 AM
At 10/18/2015 9:38:19 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 10/18/2015 9:15:06 PM, Wylted wrote:
I seriously doubt that Jeb Bush's donors are going to pick Carson as his VP.

Fixed.

Well, yes.
dayandnight
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 3:40:55 AM
At 10/18/2015 9:15:06 PM, Wylted wrote:
I seriously doubt that Jeb Bush is going to pick Carson as his VP.

That's probably true. I mean, Donald Trump is a publicist, he knows how to get attention. He will get attention. That's imperative for politicians.

Dayandnight
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 4:01:07 AM

Carson, for sure. Trump has the publicity, but his mouth will get him into trouble. Both speak their mind, but Carson has more tact and respect than does Trump. I am also of the opinion that Carson would be a good pick because he hasn't been a politician. We need a fresh candidate who isn't tainted by the slimy, lying cesspit that is politics. Carson is the optimal candidate with a good, logical head on his shoulders, encouraging views on social issues, and the consequential mind of a doctor. Good choice!
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW