Another Hilary Clinton Conspiracy?

Rezamee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2015 12:36:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
*OPINION*
I don't know if you guys see this or not, but there are some fishy things about Hilary Clinton's presidential campaign. Several dubious things actually and I'm not talking about Benghazi or anything before 2015. Several conspirators claim that Donald Trump is actually working for Hilary and his goal is to disorient the GOP, making them look like a bunch of idiots, I mean come on, this would help the Democratic Party; therefore, helping Hilary. But not only that, if any of you have seen the democratic debate, you may noticed many media sources claiming Hilary won, when in reality Bernie Sanders won in all polls immediately after the debate. Was there some kind of communication between Hilary and the major media corporations or is it mere bias... coincidence? I believe not, there had top be some kind of communication with the media. This makes sense knowing that most people get their information from sources such as CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, etc. So if you have an agreement with them, you are sure to have control on what most Americans see. And what makes it weirder is that as soon as people started to see the lying reports from said sources they immediately started to fight back by deleting comments, posting new articles, and etc. Do we have a new scandal with Hilary or am I just wearing my tin-foil cap too often? I do not know, what is your opinion on the matter?
ben2974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2015 2:01:22 PM
At 10/22/2015 12:36:21 PM, Rezamee wrote:
*OPINION*
I don't know if you guys see this or not, but there are some fishy things about Hilary Clinton's presidential campaign. Several dubious things actually and I'm not talking about Benghazi or anything before 2015. Several conspirators claim that Donald Trump is actually working for Hilary and his goal is to disorient the GOP, making them look like a bunch of idiots, I mean come on, this would help the Democratic Party; therefore, helping Hilary. But not only that, if any of you have seen the democratic debate, you may noticed many media sources claiming Hilary won, when in reality Bernie Sanders won in all polls immediately after the debate. Was there some kind of communication between Hilary and the major media corporations or is it mere bias... coincidence? I believe not, there had top be some kind of communication with the media. This makes sense knowing that most people get their information from sources such as CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, etc. So if you have an agreement with them, you are sure to have control on what most Americans see. And what makes it weirder is that as soon as people started to see the lying reports from said sources they immediately started to fight back by deleting comments, posting new articles, and etc. Do we have a new scandal with Hilary or am I just wearing my tin-foil cap too often? I do not know, what is your opinion on the matter?

Timewarner owns CNN. Timewarner is a top donor to Hillary.
I don't think Trump is trying to get Hillary elected when he himself could be elected.
Rezamee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2015 2:14:33 PM
At 10/22/2015 2:01:22 PM, ben2974 wrote:
*OPINION*

Timewarner owns CNN. Timewarner is a top donor to Hillary.
I don't think Trump is trying to get Hillary elected when he himself could be elected.
Well Trump and Hilary are good friends, I am not saying its true, but that doesn't mean it isn't possible.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2015 11:54:53 PM
If there is a conspiracy, then what has been done is someone stopped all the electable candidates from running.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 12:00:35 AM
*OPINION*
I don't know if you guys see this or not, but there are some fishy things about Hilary Clinton's presidential campaign. Several dubious things actually and I'm not talking about Benghazi or anything before 2015. Several conspirators claim that Donald Trump is actually working for Hilary and his goal is to disorient the GOP, making them look like a bunch of idiots, I mean come on, this would help the Democratic Party; therefore, helping Hilary.

Never doubt the ability of the GOP to make themselves look crazy. I cite Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin's entire political careers as evidence for this.

But not only that, if any of you have seen the democratic debate, you may noticed many media sources claiming Hilary won, when in reality Bernie Sanders won in all polls immediately after the debate.

Bernie's fans have a far larger presence on social media than Hillary does which could explain that, since the very first polls that were made after the debate were social media polls. If you limited the polling to registered Democrats who have voted in the past, the numbers swing back to Hillary I believe.

Was there some kind of communication between Hilary and the major media corporations or is it mere bias... coincidence? I believe not, there had top be some kind of communication with the media.

There isn't.

This makes sense knowing that most people get their information from sources such as CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, etc. So if you have an agreement with them, you are sure to have control on what most Americans see. And what makes it weirder is that as soon as people started to see the lying reports from said sources they immediately started to fight back by deleting comments, posting new articles, and etc. Do we have a new scandal with Hilary or am I just wearing my tin-foil cap too often? I do not know, what is your opinion on the matter?

The divide in the type of people who support Bernie (Millennials) and those who support Hillary (Adults who are actually registered voters) I think explains the discrepency better than a secret deal between Hillary and all the news stations on TV.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015