Jump to topic:

Should the rest of the world adopt Islam's vi

GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2015 1:05:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Should the rest of the world adopt Islam's view of the inequality of women?

Pickthall4:34
"Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other,

Every moral legal system I know of in the West and most of the non-Islamic world begins with equality for all.

Should the rest of the world adopt Islam's view of the inequality of women?

Check the value of a Muslim woman, according to some Muslim men, at the 8 min. mark.

https://www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2015 1:13:52 AM
The main impetus for the question was the present immigration crisis in the E. U. and the fact that Islam is growing in power and influence all over the free world and if we do not bring it to heel, our women and cultures will lose the equality of the sexes.
Most of what I want to have you here other than what I answer to posts is in these two links.

Regards
DL
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2015 8:27:07 AM
At 10/23/2015 1:13:52 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
The main impetus for the question was the present immigration crisis in the E. U. and the fact that Islam is growing in power and influence all over the free world and if we do not bring it to heel, our women and cultures will lose the equality of the sexes.

Look, let's be 100% honest here; we, as Americans especially...ESPECIALLY, especially Americans, love our women and for the most part, treat them as they should be treated...like queens...even if guys talk a lot of trash when their ladies are not around. Doubt me? Next time you find a guy talking about how "pimp" he is, quietly go over and start talking to his girl. If I am right, he will get angry, if I am wrong, he will smile and let you take her home for the night (weird swingers not included here).

That being said, we may live in an Emo (emotional persons) world at present time, but the second some Sharia Law clutching, selfish, self-centered, egotistical, sheep herding, disgusting pig Islamist coward (clarification: I am talking about womanizers and trash of the sort, NOT all Islamist folk) tries to treat our women like animals or their personal possession....it's over.....they will have made the same mistake that Japan circa WWII and Al Qaeda made...they will wake the sleeping giant. Make no mistake, under our weak and soft shell we have built over the past few decades, we are monsters that will drop "The People's Elbow"....."of Shut Your Mouth B!0+ch" right on your face. Our women are free, just the way we like them...and it'll stay that way. Feel me son?
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 1:16:14 AM
At 10/23/2015 8:27:07 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
At 10/23/2015 1:13:52 AM, GreatestIam wrote:

Look, let's be 100% honest here; we, as Americans especially...ESPECIALLY, especially Americans, love our women and for the most part, treat them as they should be treated...like queens...even if guys talk a lot of trash when their ladies are not around. Doubt me? Next time you find a guy talking about how "pimp" he is, quietly go over and start talking to his girl. If I am right, he will get angry, if I am wrong, he will smile and let you take her home for the night (weird swingers not included here).

That being said, we may live in an Emo (emotional persons) world at present time, but the second some Sharia Law clutching, selfish, self-centered, egotistical, sheep herding, disgusting pig Islamist coward (clarification: I am talking about womanizers and trash of the sort, NOT all Islamist folk) tries to treat our women like animals or their personal possession....it's over.....they will have made the same mistake that Japan circa WWII and Al Qaeda made...they will wake the sleeping giant. Make no mistake, under our weak and soft shell we have built over the past few decades, we are monsters that will drop "The People's Elbow"....."of Shut Your Mouth B!0+ch" right on your face. Our women are free, just the way we like them...and it'll stay that way. Feel me son?

I hope you are right my friend. I have heard that Islam is not a big problem in the U.S. as of yet.

Some look at Detroit and are starting to dislike what they are seeing.

I do not like the sounds from the past though.

If Europe is lost to us as allies, then the fight might get ugly. Especially if the bible belt does not chill.

Is this comedy or reality?

Regards
DL